ODENTON

Two Md. men face charges after noose found at Md. middle school

109 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, PinkFlamingo said:

You don't know. :rolleyes:

You post unsubstantiated nonsense.   

Unsubstantied nonsense like 19 year olds hanging nooses are just harmless kids pulling pranks?

2 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Unsubstantied nonsense like 19 year olds hanging nooses are just harmless kids pulling pranks?

You are quite adept at mixing up posts. 

The unsubstantiated (please check your spelling....again) nonsense is you saying that I called Rice a "thug." 

As far as the so-called "noose," much ado about not-so-much. Just another way the media gets people like you upset so you can pound away on your keyboard all the livelong day, accomplishing nothing. 

21 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

You are quite adept at mixing up posts. 

The unsubstantiated (please check your spelling....again) nonsense is you saying that I called Rice a "thug." 

As far as the so-called "noose," much ado about not-so-much. Just another way the media gets people like you upset so you can pound away on your keyboard all the livelong day, accomplishing nothing. 

Put up or shut up. Quote where I said you called Rice a thug. 'Zactly... :lol:

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 8:33 PM, PinkFlamingo said:

Stupid kids, stupid prank, school, parents and media blowing it way out of proportion. 

They aren't stupid kids at 19 and this wasn't a prank anymore than painting a swastika, KKK, or the N word on a building would be a prank.

Calling them adult racist thugs seems very appropriate, and just because it doesn't rise to the level of an assault or a murder doesn't change that.

10 years in prison would get them, and other potential racial terrorists, to think before they do something like this next time.  heres hoping they do serious, hard time

1 minute ago, yeah said:

10 years in prison would get them, and other potential racial terrorists, to think before they do something like this next time.  heres hoping they do serious, hard time

How much time should the perpetrator of a faked hate crime get?  The same 10 years?  

30 minutes ago, Twister said:

How much time should the perpetrator of a faked hate crime get?  The same 10 years?  

Life  with no parole 

18 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

They aren't stupid kids at 19 and this wasn't a prank anymore than painting a swastika, KKK, or the N word on a building would be a prank.

Calling them adult racist thugs seems very appropriate, and just because it doesn't rise to the level of an assault or a murder doesn't change that.

A drawing or a word hurts no one. 

2 hours ago, yeah said:

Like that kid sentenced to years of hard labor in North Korea for stealing a paper sign off a wall?

Do we really want to behave like N Korea?

4 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Like that kid sentenced to years of hard labor in North Korea for stealing a paper sign off a wall?

If his handle wasn't Yeah he would still say yeah .....

21 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Would you be okay if someone trespassed on a police officer's property and placed a noose with a sign that said "PIG"?

Even that is just a word and it's still less intimidating as an ages-old symbol and method of intimidation used against blacks by racists. 

I say that anyone who places a noose so that it will be seen by blacks and others is committing an intentional act of racial intimidation and a hate crime.

Do you really want to behave like the KKK?

On 5/16/2017 at 3:50 PM, Marshan Man said:

I love how white boys get to be "kids" until they're 30, but little black boys are considered "thugs" at 12 if they'd been caught doing something like this... :rolleyes: 

you must have been high or asleep that entire summer the media kept  calling Trayvon Martin a "child"

guess that 17 year old black boys like Trayvon are considered children when getting high on purple drank and jumping people

13 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

Would you be okay if someone trespassed on a police officer's property and placed a noose with a sign that said "PIG"?

Even that is just a word and it's still less intimidating as an ages-old symbol and method of intimidation used against blacks by racists. 

I say that anyone who places a noose so that it will be seen by blacks and others is committing an intentional act of racial intimidation and a hate crime.

Until I see the rope I can't comment on the intent

20 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

+1 exactly

18 minutes ago, yeah said:

+1 exactly

Have you seen the "noose"?

12 hours ago, genghiskhanraven said:

you must have been high or asleep that entire summer the media kept  calling Trayvon Martin a "child"

guess that 17 year old black boys like Trayvon are considered children when getting high on purple drank and jumping people

Thanks for proving my point.

For those who think this was just a childish prank by 'kids' who are older than some of the people in our military, a young girl was recently taken into custody for threatening to shoot up her school.  There was also the recent case where a cop was shot through his own door before he could answer it.

This kind of crap should be taken very seriously and we can't blame this kind of stupid on something that happened in their neighborhoods or someone in the family either. 

I can't believe that some are still trying to make excuses for an act of intimidation like this and think it's "just a prank" that's no big deal.  It's not as serious as a shooting, but it's still serious and should have some serious consequences for the thugs that did it.

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 0:07 AM, demopublican said:

The Police, School System and Community took it for the serious nature that it is......you on the other hand probably would have patted the cowards on the back and said good job.

50 minutes ago, ODENTON said:

The Police, School System and Community took it for the serious nature that it is......you on the other hand probably would have patted the cowards on the back and said good job.

I though demopublican was referring to this: http://nypost.com/2015/09/23/nooses-found-hanging-from-a-tree-at-university-of-delaware/

1 hour ago, Baltimatt said:

More or less.  I am not saying that they were not nooses.  Not saying that they are.  Just think it's odd that there are no pictures.  And as I said before if they was an intent to intimidate racially I support harsh punishment.  Much worse than Maryland would give. 

8 minutes ago, ODENTON said:

:rolleyes: 

If demo is so concern with what it looks like.....he should call the police and ask for a picture.

If it looked like a real noose it would already be released

5 minutes ago, demopublican said:

If it looked like a real noose it would already be released

make the call and ease your mind.

12 minutes ago, ODENTON said:

make the call and ease your mind.

I called them.  They said it looked like twine