gonzoliberal

OK, Trump voters... any 'buyer's remorse' yet?

Trump voters... any 'buyer's remorse' yet?   9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No...

• No, I'm still with Trump
    • Yes, let the investigations begin

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

118 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Not busting here....you appear to be up on this way more than me.

What happens if both Trump and the vp get caught with their hand in the cookie jar?

It depends on whether or not BOTH are impeached and found guilty and removed from office at the same time.

Technically, If Trump was removed from office BEFORE Pence, Pence automatically succeeds him to become POTUS -- per the constitution.

Pence would then nominate a VP -- that would have to be confirmed.

If Pence was then removed from office, the only way Ryan becomes POTUS would be for both houses to fail to confirm a Pence VP nominee

BEFORE Pence is removed from office.

Then Ryan would become POTUS -- as both Trump and Pence would be unable to become POTUS -- and no other VP exists.

Tillerson still stays SoS, someone else becomes Speaker, and Hatch is still President Pro tempore of the Senate.

And Ryan would nominate someone ELSE to become VP.

Edited by karlydee2

6 minutes ago, karlydee2 said:

It depends on whether or not BOTH are impeached and found guilty and removed from office at the same time.

Technically, If Trump was removed from office BEFORE Pence, Pence automatically succeeds him to become POTUS -- per the constitution.

Pence would then nominate a VP -- that would have to be confirmed.

If Pence was then removed from office, the only way Ryan becomes POTUS would be for both houses to fail to confirm a Pence VP nominee. Then Ryan would become POTUS -- as both Trump and Pence would be unable to become POTUS -- and no other VP exists.

Tillerson still stays SoS, someone else becomes Speaker, and Hatch is still President Pro tempore of the Senate.

And Ryan would nominate someone ELSE to become VP.

So to summarize....were screwed.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

So to summarize....were screwed.

No, not really.

Pence could nominate a Republican Senator from a state with a Dem Governor to be VP -- flipping the Senate to even.

It's not a lock that the replacement for Sessions and Shelby (He's 80-something) in Alabama will be a Republican considering the Bentley saga and the corruption case of Mike Hubbard (both republicans), and the house seat held by Mo Brooks was Dem just a few years ago.

Who knows how much sewage will coat the Republicans after the Flynn and Russia-Collusion investigations are done -- I expect it will make Hillary look like a saint in comparison.

Edited by karlydee2

Just now, karlydee2 said:

No, not really.

Pence could nominate a Republican Senator from a state with a Dem Governor to be VP -- flipping the Senate to even.

It's not a lock that the replacement for Sessions and Shelby (He's 80-something) in Alabama will be a Republican, and the house seat held by Mo Brooks was Dem just a few years ago.

Who knows how much sewage will coat the Republicans after the Flynn and Russia-Collusion investigations are done -- I expect it will make Hillary look like a saint in comparison.

Sort of sounds like another thread about the Baltimore schools 6 in fact that are just sucko and failing big time....about the bar being so low.....smh.

His numbers are really shocking considering a relatively healthy economy. Any sort of a downturn and the bottom could well fall out.

Lets see Trump or Clinton. I'm happy that Trump won and Im still for him 100%.

7 hours ago, WhatintheHell said:

Lets see Trump or Clinton. I'm happy that Trump won and Im still for him 100%.

I can understand preferring Trump to Clinton, I can't understand being for him 100%.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

I can understand preferring Trump to Clinton, I can't understand being for him 100%.

I make a point of not trying to understand stupid. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

And yet you're so good at stupid.....must be a gift.:P

Edited by Dr Johnny Fever

14 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

Are you mad? This is the reason I stand by Trump 100% it makes partisan hacks like you that think they know everything cry. 

1 minute ago, WhatintheHell said:

Are you mad? This is the reason I stand by Trump 100% it makes partisan hacks like you that think they know everything cry. 

That's rational...

14 minutes ago, WhatintheHell said:

No I'm not mad, I didn't vote for Trump. 

13 minutes ago, gonzoliberal said:

That's rational...

They're so unhinged.

1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

They're so unhinged.

Actually, when you think about it...they are most definitely hinged

- to McLiar.

5 hours ago, Dystopia said:

That's not a good reason to vote for someone. Did you even reply to the right post? Your statement makes little sense in the context of what you responded to. Maybe you should put the bong down. This country is suffering because of people like you.

What did I do wrong? I've worked all my life paying taxes. It's really a joke that you think any of theses politicians care about you. They're looking out for their own interest. So really it doesn't matter who you vote for because they are all pieces of crap. Yes I replied to the right post and I see you don't get it.

I haven't done a bong hit in a long while. 

5 hours ago, Dystopia said:

That's not a good reason to vote for someone. Did you even reply to the right post? Your statement makes little sense in the context of what you responded to. Maybe you should put the bong down. This country is suffering because of people like you.

How could I be the problem when I haven't made any political decisions in this country. Go blame all the idiots who control tha now and in the past. I'm just a peon like you and all the others in this forum. 

Posted (edited)

Not really. In my 60 some years, looking back, really None of the Chief Executives have really done all that much Good or Bad that affected me personally. More have been the Morons in the Congress & Senate. Worse our own Idiot Pols in Annapolis and Worst of all the Goofballs that have run the City that have affected my life more. At most all I can say is I liked This guy or didn't like That guy and that's about it.

Edited by Bartman