Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ode2Joy

"Hillary Clinton has a right to be a major voice in American politics — but maybe it's time she moved on"

43 posts in this topic

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-mcmanus-clintons-20170510-story.html

Hillary Clinton is back. Six months after her defeat, Clinton has waded into the middle of our postelection battles more quickly and more bluntly than any other losing candidate in modern times.

…she’s writing a book to explain her side of the 2016 presidential campaign. She says she doesn’t expect to run for president again. But she has been careful not to rule it out.

…The new super PAC, if that’s what it is, would put the Clintons in the role of kingmakers, using money to help candidates they favor. And it will look suspiciously like a framework in the making for Hillary’s still-not-ruled-out 2020 campaign.

So about that campaign, in case she’s thinking about it: bad idea.

You know she’s thinking about it.  She can’t shut up or stop blaming everyone except herself for losing at the same time she claims she accepts full responsibility when it’s clear she doesn’t.  She never has.  She CRAVES the spotlight.  That proves that she's a fighter and America needs her now more than ever.

RUN HILLARY RUN!  HILLARY 2020

Hillary is unable to move on.  She'll run again and win the nomination again unless Biden follows through and runs.  He probably will too even at his age. 

I'm going to make an early prediction now and say that the Dem ticket in 2020 will be either Biden/Warren or Biden/O'Malley.  Hillary won't have another white male on her ticket.  Maybe Clinton/Corker if she thinks she has to pick a male.  Corker/O'Malley is another possibility if the oldsters don't fix things again to stop them.

1 hour ago, Ode2Joy said:

Hillary is unable to move on.  She'll run again and win the nomination again unless Biden follows through and runs.  He probably will too even at his age. 

I'm going to make an early prediction now and say that the Dem ticket in 2020 will be either Biden/Warren or Biden/O'Malley.  Hillary won't have another white male on her ticket.  Maybe Clinton/Corker if she thinks she has to pick a male.  Corker/O'Malley is another possibility if the oldsters don't fix things again to stop them.

Still living in your head.

How ironically funny. Keep it up.

43 minutes ago, SmarterThanYou said:

Still living in your head.

How ironically funny. Keep it up.

Oh I find the one person who could possibly lose to Trump fascinating. You can't seem to stay off a Hillary thread yourself. 

Just now, Saticon3 said:

Oh I find the one person who could possibly lose to Trump fascinating. You can't seem to stay off a Hillary thread yourself. 

That's only when I see your name....or other "deplorables" Hillary was soooo right.  

I'm attracted to the fake news your righties believe in. Just too comical to stay away.

1 minute ago, bmorepunk said:

You would think people would be happy that she lost. But they seem kind of miserable because she lost. A lot of people seem to have issues.

Don't you think she should go away and not create a PAC to scam more money out of people .....

2 minutes ago, bmorepunk said:

You would think people would be happy that she lost. But they seem kind of miserable because she lost. A lot of people seem to have issues.

And studies have shown, and even the Republican leadership has admitted....it's far easier to criticize and take pot shots from the sidelines, than it is to lead.

Republicans have no business attempting to lead this country. They are unfit and unprepared....as trump has clearly, and repeatedly illustrated.

2 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

It is stupid to speculate about the 2020 field right now, and that includes both Hillary and Biden.

1 minute ago, SmarterThanYou said:

And studies have shown, and even the Republican leadership has admitted....it's far easier to criticize and take pot shots from the sidelines, than it is to lead.

Republicans have no business attempting to lead this country. They are unfit and unprepared....as trump has clearly, and repeatedly illustrated.

OMG, you actually used the "studies have shown" line--- you're killing me here!

1 minute ago, Saticon3 said:

you mean fake news like the deputy AG threatened to quit? 

I don't know? Did he? Link? Do I care I about the "deputy"? Nope.

Just now, stevez51 said:

Don't you think she should go away and not create a PAC to scam more money out of people .....

I don't care what she is doing. I'm sure Nickleback has been releasing albums in recent years, but I don't care about it. Both are useless and washed out and the focus of people who can't get their heads out of their butts and think about real things.

OMG, you actually used the "studies have shown" line--- you're killing me here!

....none too soon, I might add.

but, I love Hillary, she's my champion!

You might finally get your impeachment you wanted.

1 hour ago, JoyinMudville said:

It is stupid to speculate about the 2020 field right now, and that includes both Hillary and Biden.

It's stupid to pretend that Hillary isn't trying everything she can to stay in the news and keep her name in lights as the self-proclaimed leader of The Resistance and creating a super pac to ensure her place in politics until 2020.

You best believe she's leaving the door open to running.  She's just denying it right now because she wants to build a groundswell of support so she can pretend that the demand for her to run again forced her to change her mind.

Biden has already expressed an interest and publicly stated that he regretted not running. 

1 hour ago, Ode2Joy said:

It's stupid to pretend that Hillary isn't trying everything she can to stay in the news and keep her name in lights as the self-proclaimed leader of The Resistance and creating a super pac to ensure her place in politics until 2020.

You best believe she's leaving the door open to running.  She's just denying it right now because she wants to build a groundswell of support so she can pretend that the demand for her to run again forced her to change her mind.

Biden has already expressed an interest and publicly stated that he regretted not running. 

It's stupid to speculate on who will be running for president in 2020 right now.