Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ode2Joy

Hillary Gives Coughmencement at Wellesley

51 posts in this topic

Hillary nearly coughed up a lung today at Wellesley.  She sounds like she's dying or just finished smoking a carton of Camels

Sounds like the Russians aren't the only ones who are still busy hacking.

Well at least to her credit the speech was ABOUT THE GRADUATES!

Unlike Trump...It's all about me.....sorry about the ads....

6 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Still milking the victory lap, huh? Anything to keep people from looking behind the curtain. Sad, bitter and darkly obsessive. 

Good hashish does produce an annoying, lingering cough.

But sheesh, Hill,... they have nice, clean extracts now that can be vaped.

No smoke, no cough, no smell, no muss, no fuss.

28 minutes ago, can you hear me now! said:

poor odie, strong women him so....

Strong women?  Hillary sounds like she's auditioning for the part of Doc Holliday in a remake of Tombstone.

Hillary Clinton endures coughing fit during commencement speech at alma mater Wellesley[/]

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/hillary-clinton-endures-coughing-fit-speech-alma-mater-article-1.3198433

"Hillary Clinton can’t catch a break — but she has no problem catching a cold.

The twice-failed presidential candidate on Friday struggled through an otherwise inspiring commencement speech at Wellesley College, her alma mater, enduring a lengthy coughing fit that left her, once again, red in the face and bleary eyed.

Clinton — whose unsuccessful campaign was bedeviled by rumors about her own poor health after a prior coughing fit, a fainting spell on Sept. 11 and a subsequent pneumonia diagnosis — sputtered through the talk at the school she attended nearly 50 years ago.

Clinton's coughs began seconds after she began speaking Friday morning, with the fit worsening to the point that it caused her face to turn red and her eyes to water."

First it's allergies.  Now, it's a cold. 

Let's all hope she wasn't contagious.  Remember how they denied she was sick when she collapsed during the 9/11 event and it turned out that she had pneumonia.  A persistent cough at any age is nothing to take lightly, and even more so when it involves the elderly.

Remember she does not smoke and banned smoking when she was in the White House with her husband.

She is a sickly woman. The corrupt media tried to censor her health concerns. Despite their efforts, America saw glimpses of ailments.

Posted (edited)

And when she gets over a minor cough she will still many times healthier than morbidly obese, sniffling and wheezing Trump.

Edited by Calamari

12 minutes ago, Calamari said:

And when she gets over a minor cough she will still many times healthier than morbidly obese, sniffling and wheezing Trump.

All good points as long as you exclude Hillary's weight, hypothyroidism, alleged allergies, the deep vein thrombosis she had twice, her elbow fracture from falling down, her concussion from falling down another time, her diagnosis a few years ago when they fond a transverse sinus venous thrombosis, her needing help getting into her rides, and her recurring bouts of passing out. 

Other than that, she seems very healthy. 

Posted (edited)

Yeah, that does seem very minor compared to that wheezing fatty Trump.

Didn't the good "Dr. Nick" diagnose him as positive for every testable disease? :D

Edited by Calamari

9 hours ago, SmarterThanYou said:

How old are you? Like over 80?

I didn't mean to besmirch the reputation of Doc Holliday.  I was comparing his hacking and coughing to Hillary's.  I could just have easily used Hillary's drinking but that was way back in 2004 when she beat John McCain in that drinking contest when he challenged her.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2013729/US-elections-How-Hillary-Clinton-beat-John-McCain-at-vodka-drinking.html

I hope Hillary gets the treatment she needs.  I don't know if she still boozes it up and engages in drinking contests but her hacking and coughing seems to be worsening even on a far less hectic schedule than she had when she was running for office in 2016. 

She really needs to get her problem under control if she is going to openly admit that she is running for another try for 2020. 

10 hours ago, Calamari said:

Yeah, that does seem very minor compared to that wheezing fatty Trump.

Didn't the good "Dr. Nick" diagnose him as positive for every testable disease? :D

Hillary's problem is very noticeable and her health isn't good at all. No speculation is necessary.

I think we all remember how God punished Carrie Fisher shortly after the false allegations she made about the reason for Trump's sniffing.  Believe it or not, I care about your immortal soul too, Calamari.

11 hours ago, Manny said:

She is a sickly woman. The corrupt media tried to censor her health concerns. Despite their efforts, America saw glimpses of ailments.

That is undeniable.

13 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

Hillary nearly coughed up a lung today at Wellesley.  She sounds like she's dying or just finished smoking a carton of Camels

Poor dear.

13 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

Old folks boogie......

:D

Oh come on, everyone gets coughing fits. I never cared for Hillary Clinton or the majority of her policies but this is just a poorly timed cough fit.

3 hours ago, Woodbuchr said:

Oh come on, everyone gets coughing fits. I never cared for Hillary Clinton or the majority of her policies but this is just a poorly timed cough fit.

It's every time she tries to talk, it seems.  Her handlers tried to blame it on a cold and allergies before when it turned out that she had pneumonia and was passing out in public.

5 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

It's every time she tries to talk, it seems.  Her handlers tried to blame it on a cold and allergies before when it turned out that she had pneumonia and was passing out in public.

No, she has something else going on.  She must have something that got in her throat and lingered all  the way in to her wind pipe.  She is flawed in so many respects and this is just another thing.  

This is how desperate the right is to try and deflect from Trump's frailty, obesity, and insanity.

1 hour ago, woody said:

No, she has something else going on.  She must have something that got in her throat and lingered all  the way in to her wind pipe.  She is flawed in so many respects and this is just another thing.  

It could be kennel cough besides Hillary's frailty, obesity, and insanity.  I wonder if Eleanor Roosevelt gave her any advice about how to act in public when she communicated with her in the spirit realm.

On 5/26/2017 at 6:55 PM, Ode2Joy said:

LOL!  That was funny.