Baltimatt

Two teens found dead the day before graduation in Montgomery County

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Pickle20 said:

The oldest suspect should have been locked up long ago. Robbery, assault, drug dealing, several major traffic infractions...now he's graduated to murder. Congrats to him.

The younger suspects picked the wrong dude to hang around and look up to.

Maryland has a serious problem.  Repeat violent and dangerous criminals are given PBJ, suspended sentences, or are just not prosecuted.  When was the last horrific crime that happened where the identities suspect didn't have an extensive record as I described? 

Edited by demopublican

New Americans, just like the one who attacked and beat the Muslim girl to death outside the mosque in Virginia this week.

10 hours ago, demopublican said:

Maryland has a serious problem.  Repeat violent and dangerous criminals are given PGJ, suspended sentences, or are just not prosecuted.  When was the last horrific crime that happened where the identities suspect didn't have an extensive record as I described? 

BINGO

12 hours ago, demopublican said:

Maryland has a serious problem.  Repeat violent and dangerous criminals are given PBJ, suspended sentences, or are just not prosecuted.  When was the last horrific crime that happened where the identities suspect didn't have an extensive record as I described? 

I think it is a safe bet to say.....never. Unless you include the extremely young thugs in training.:lol:

1 hour ago, Pickle20 said:

BINGO

Double BINGO..... I was playing multiple cards. :D

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-moco-homicide-indictments-20170714-story.html

Three men arrested in connection to the death of two teens found slain inside a car the night before they were set to graduate high school have been indicted on murder charges by a grand jury in Maryland.

Jose Canales-Yanez, Edgar Garcia-Goana and Roger Garcia were indicted on murder, robbery and weapons charges Thursday in Montgomery County Circuit Court. The three men were charged June 17 with murder and conspiracy, and held without bond.

The charges stem from the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Shadi Najjar and 18-year-old Artem Ziberov. Authorities say the teens, both Northwest High School seniors, drove to a location expecting to meet someone who wanted to buy a commencement ticket. Instead, authorities say the three men fired more than 30 rounds at them.

Surprised there weren't MS-13 ties to this crime.

1 hour ago, Pickle20 said:

Surprised there weren't MS-13 ties to this crime.

Give it time.....The Sun is as of late not known for good investigative reporting. It is pretty much down to cut and past anymore in the editing room. Well except for the 'investigative bleeding hearts stories' and Danny boy. :lol: