KSweeley

Ocean City, MD Council passes "emergency ordinance" prohibiting topless women.

62 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Pickle, jonsensback lives in Fenwick Island DE. One-half sq mi and less than 400 population. They might have 1 meth head. :D:D 

Nope, they're everywhere.

Posted (edited)

On 6/14/2017 at 3:39 PM, Pickle20 said:

Nope, they're everywhere.

Not just people addicted, but all sorts. I love OCNJ because the perception is that you're not ever going to see anything sketchy. Thats been the case for us for 8 years, but here we have losers assaulting lifeguards and cops on the 4th. 

https://patch.com/new-jersey/oceancity/s/g669w/jersey-shore-lifeguards-assaulted-on-july-4-police-patch-pm

This is very frustrating, and I hope these guys pay heavily. These idiots were drunk in a dry town. Who thinks of this place for wild drunken 4th beach party?  Exactly the reason we don't do OCMD in season, and now that same crap is infiltrating the NJ spot we swear by. 

Thank whatever, that in both OC's these losers are a tiny fraction of the majority.  

Edited by pepper

Posted (edited)

Never really been a Beach person since I was a kid. After watching the throng of Humanity on the OC boardwalk on the Ocean Gallery cam I've decided OC isn't for me anymore. However looking at a lot by one YouTuber (Ron Henry https://www.youtube.com/user/csideparknj ) back up in Seaside Heights NJ this week, I'm feeling that I'd like to go back up there and revisit my childhood trips there. My Dads' folks lived up that way long ago and we went there many many times. Much less crowded there from what I saw. I was heartbroken after seeing the aftermath from Sandy there a couple years ago. Think I'd like to go see it again.

This is Exactly what I remember from the 60's!

Edited by Bartman

11 hours ago, pepper said:

Not just people addicted, but all sorts. I love OCNJ because the perception is that you're not ever going to see anything sketchy. Thats been the case for us for 8 years, but here we have losers assaulting lifeguards and cops on the 4th. 

https://patch.com/new-jersey/oceancity/s/g669w/jersey-shore-lifeguards-assaulted-on-july-4-police-patch-pm

This is very frustrating, and I hope these guys pay heavily. These idiots were drunk in a dry town. Who thinks of this place for wild drunken 4th beach party?  Exactly the reason we don't do OCMD in season, and now that same crap is infiltrating the NJ spot we swear by. 

Thank whatever, that in both OC's these losers are a tiny fraction of the majority.  

Wow.  Looks like Mr Roach was just arrested back on pa too. 

https://dauphin.crimewatchpa.com/susquehannapd/3121/arrests/roach-breland-j-possession-intent-deliver-marijuana-and-1-additional-charge

Just got back from a fun weekend in OCMD. It wasn't crowded, surprisingly, and the drive down Friday evening was a breeze. Beautiful weather, good beach days, went to Assateague for an overnight bonfire, played golf...had a blast.

3 hours ago, Pickle20 said:

Just got back from a fun weekend in OCMD. It wasn't crowded, surprisingly, and the drive down Friday evening was a breeze. Beautiful weather, good beach days, went to Assateague for an overnight bonfire, played golf...had a blast.

Heading down in a few days. I need some beach time! B)

I have been on beaches with topless women.  Mostly is NBD.  Couple guys will stare too long.  Or nudge their buddy.  But after a minute it's over.  I don't think there would be a massive infusion of topless women anyway.  

8 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Heading down in a few days. I need some beach time! B)

Keep your top on .....

16 hours ago, demopublican said:

I have been on beaches with topless women.  Mostly is NBD.  Couple guys will stare too long.  Or nudge their buddy.  But after a minute it's over.  I don't think there would be a massive infusion of topless women anyway.  

Probably married guys....forgot what they looked like. :o

7 hours ago, Guido2 said:

Probably married guys....forgot what they looked like. :o

Years ago I came up with a girlie magazine for married men ......

Had the same centerfold every month .....

On 7/6/2017 at 6:18 PM, demopublican said:

I think it's safe to say that if there was a "massive infusion", most of it wouldn't be too memorable, if not traumatic.  Same goes for the guys being topless. 

37 minutes ago, BazookaJoe said:

I think it's safe to say that if there was a "massive infusion", most of it wouldn't be too memorable, if not traumatic.  Same goes for the guys being topless. 

Yea, that's been my experience in Europe and the Caribbean . .....

Those that you want to look at are far out numbered by those requiring you to look away ......