Ode2Joy

"Feinstein: Congress should probe whether Lynch provided cover for Clinton"

56 posts in this topic

On 6/11/2017 at 10:25 PM, JoyinMudville said:

If it were only that.

It's actually a desperate attempt to shift attention away from the train wreck that is the Trump administration.

LOL,from what? Unemployment going down, unprecedented help from Saudi Arabia, stock market booming.....The funny part is there's actual PROOF Hillary conspired with Lynch and the Dem Party to influence our political process.The hilarity of the Dems downward spiral continues,what a sad joke.

4 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

LOL,from what? Unemployment going down, unprecedented help from Saudi Arabia, stock market booming.....The funny part is there's actual PROOF Hillary conspired with Lynch and the Dem Party to influence our political process.The hilarity of the Dems downward spiral continues,what a sad joke.

Well now I'm confused.  Unemployment numbers were fake and the stock market was bubble according to Trump.  I'm guessing that's been transformed in the past six months?

42 minutes ago, soulflower said:

The Press ignored the Spin and still called it an Investigation 

The press can call it anything they want.  This is about the head of the DOJ pushing the FBI Director to not refer to the investigation as an investigation. 

14 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

Well now I'm confused.  Unemployment numbers were fake and the stock market was bubble according to Trump.  I'm guessing that's been transformed in the past six months?

The employment numbers have actually been mediocre so far in 2017. Around 120,000 jobs gained per month. Nothing to brag about

5 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

The press can call it anything they want.  This is about the head of the DOJ pushing the FBI Director to not refer to the investigation as an investigation. 

Which she had the power to do. Not unethical or illegal

11 minutes ago, soulflower said:

Which she had the power to do. Not unethical or illegal

Tell it to Feinstein. 

Also, congratulations on obtaining your JD and passing the Bar Exam.

5 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

Tell it to Feinstein. 

Also, congratulations on obtaining your JD and passing the Bar Exam.

A lot of Legal scholars on this forum wrongly assumed Comey would indict Hillary

25 minutes ago, soulflower said:

A lot of Legal scholars on this forum wrongly assumed Comey would indict Hillary

The FBI does not indict.  They forward their findings to a prosecutor who then makes the decision as to prosecute or not.  In the case of Sec. Clinton, Comey took an unprecedented position of making the decision, something almost unheard of.  

It appears Comey was getting orders on how to proceed in the Clinton case from someone above him (assumed to be either Lynch or President Obama, now confirmed as Lynch).

1 hour ago, ivanbalt said:

You didn't hear that from me.

Nice defection though.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, PeterRabbit said:

The FBI does not indict.  They forward their findings to a prosecutor who then makes the decision as to prosecute or not.  In the case of Sec. Clinton, Comey took an unprecedented position of making the decision, something almost unheard of.  

It appears Comey was getting orders on how to proceed in the Clinton case from someone above him (assumed to be either Lynch or President Obama, now confirmed as Lynch).

You're correct that the FBI recommends charges to the DOJ. It's not unprecedented. What was unusual was the Press Conference Comey gave to lecture Hillary

Do you have any evidence that Lynch or Obama influenced Comey's decision to not recommend Charges? 

Edited by soulflower

10 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

You didn't hear that from me.

Nice defection though.

How is it a deflection when you brought those subjects up:

1 hour ago, mcorioles said:

1 minute ago, ivanbalt said:

How is it a deflection when you brought those subjects up:

Because your post doesn't dismiss what I said.......easy

You posted your personal,opinion on it,good for you.Doesnt have any substance but whatever........

1 minute ago, mcorioles said:

Because your post doesn't dismiss what I said.......easy

You posted your personal,opinion on it,good for you.Doesnt have any substance but whatever........

Actually I offered candidate Trump's opinion of it.

5 minutes ago, ivanbalt said:

Actually I offered candidate Trump's opinion of it.

And your point is? 

Every politician does that running for office.So?

5 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

And your point is? 

Every politician does that running for office.So?

My point is the Trump and the Trumpists quickly changed their tune on what is considered successful.

One would be hard pressed to find a politician that so quickly flip-flopped on a good amount of his core positions upon coming into office.

Ok back on topic.

Why are no Dems besides Feinstein apparently (kudos) concerned about actual real evidence of obstruction and Hillary interfering  with our electoral process.

Oh,that's right the Dem Party was also complicate in interfering with our electoral,process........

Ken and Demo have the utmost respect and admiration for Loretta Lynch so they project this CDS idea to divert attention away from Lynch's credibility lapse and her overall lack of ethics.

1 minute ago, Manny said:

Ken and Demo have the utmost respect and admiration for Loretta Lynch so they project this CDS idea to divert attention away from Lynch's credibility lapse and her overall lack of ethics.

I don't understand why no Con. Pundits and or politicians aren't hammering this home now?

I mean you have actual evidence of election interference (Hillary and the DEM Party) yet the DEMS are focused on a witchunt that finally has been exposed,now the next manufactured "crisis" is obstruction but Comey had damning testimony in LYNCH trying to change an investigation into Hillary!

Strange days indeed!

What I see in my area is a major road replacement projects running new natural piplines and lots of construction everywhere this is stuff from the Obama administration it just took years to get the ball rolling.

4 hours ago, Manny said:

I also have the utmost respect for Lynch. She is a honorable woman from North Carolina and has had a lifetime record of integrity.

28 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

I also have the utmost respect for Lynch. She is a honorable woman from North Carolina and has had a lifetime record of integrity.

Until now.......

24 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Until now.......

Why would now be any different?

Just now, ncbirdfan said:

Why would now be any different?

Really? You didn't hear the part about Comey's testimony on how Lynch asked him to change the scope of the Hillary investigation?

2 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Really? You didn't hear the part about Comey's testimony on how Lynch asked him to change the scope of the Hillary investigation?

He also said he was fired inappropriately after Trump asked him to stop the investigation of Flynn and he refused. So you are saying that you believe this as well?

8 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

He also said he was fired inappropriately after Trump asked him to stop the investigation of Flynn and he refused. So you are saying that you believe this as well?

His personal opinion isn't fact.

Back to what you asked,that's why her reputation and integrity is in question now .