RalR

#MAGA Rodman goes to NK ; UVA student free

61 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, ericpd said:

Ok,... I'll step back a little because I have nothing but the news reports of his vandalism. But if it is true, I gotta say, I feel no sympathy. BTW NK doesn't have a monopoly on propaganda.

Even if he did it, to say you have no sympathy is cold-blooded and just wrong.  What he did most definitely did not deserve torture and abuse.  Seriously, you need to rethink your position on this one

1 hour ago, Norman said:

So tourism to the US is out now...

:D

"The U.S. often sends powerful warplanes in times of heightened animosities with North Korea, and flew B-1B bombers several times this year as the North conducted a series of banned ballistic missile tests."

Damn shame his parents weren't so vocal when their kid decided he wanted to vacation in north korea.

There is no reason, I mean no reason, to go to a place like that.  He brought his demise on himself. 

I don't know his motivation for going there.  Was he that out of touch with reality? 

These people torture prisoners for fun and eat dogs great culture.

Good thing Americans don't torture prisoners...

Oh wait!

I heard Major Dan Rooney speak about his flight time in the middle east He is a fighter pilot and golf pro that does motivational speaking engagements. He said they could drop a bomb from 30,000 feet and destroy a house without any damage to the house next door that is how accurate the technology is in these aircraft. The US could take out  these North Korean fatso any time they want.

NBC News: Otto Warmbier's Family Objects to an Autopsy - http://nbcnews.to/2sAFQ3t

Why in the world would his parent's not want to know what killed their son?!?

1 hour ago, PinkFlamingo said:

NBC News: Otto Warmbier's Family Objects to an Autopsy - http://nbcnews.to/2sAFQ3t

Probably for the same reason they didn't use every means possible to keep him from going there.  Totally out of touch with reality.

1 hour ago, PinkFlamingo said:

It's probably a religious believe. I read somewhere that's the most common reason.