Ode2Joy

Woman who called police on SW Baltimore crime was 'gunned...down in front of her children'

151 posts in this topic

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/woman-who-called-police-on-sw-baltimore-crime-was-gunneddown-in-front-of-her-children

Woman who called police on SW Baltimore crime was 'gunned...down in front of her children'

The relative, who didn't want to be identified for fear of retaliation, told Fox45 that Wilson had called the police twice Monday - first after two boys tried to steal her son's bike, and the second, around 9 p.m. when six boys assaulted another son.  

"The police had left and he was not gone more than seven minutes, and two guys came from the side with masks on their face," said Wilson's sister. 

"They walked up to her and shot her two times. Gunned her down right in front of her children."

She died moments later. 

Wilson had eight children and two grandchildren. Six of her kids are under the age of 18. 

According to a family member, Wilson requested a transfer from her housing unit with the Housing Authority months ago.

Things have gone from bad to worse in the city.  All too often, we hear little about the victims. This young lady was gunned down because she called the cops to try and stop a bike theft and again after another group attack on another son.

There is a link in the story to a Go Fund Me page. 

Make no mistake, the police are helpless to do anything about crimes like this before the fact.  Things really are that bad in parts of the city.

Sad.  And people wonder why residents are reluctant to report crimes or share information with police.  :(

I guess she doesn't fit the board profile of a cowardly Baltimore City resident as they're called here.

2 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

I guess she doesn't fit the board profile of a cowardly Baltimore City resident as they're called here.

No it doesn't. But the relative got the message didn't he/she.

So ken who do you stick the blame on for this horrible shooting? The cops for not hanging around or the Housing Authority for not moving here out?

26 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

No it doesn't. But the relative got the message didn't he/she.

So ken who do you stick the blame on for this horrible shooting? The cops for not hanging around or the Housing Authority for not moving here out?

I blame criminals for crimes, unlike you who blames citizens for crimes because they're cowardly and don't snitch.

I seriously doubt that the killers or the group who assaulted the victim's family were first time offenders.

I blame them, the court system that slaps them on the wrist, the elected officials who prevent serious time for crimes committed, and the culture that breeds such thugs and killers and leaves kids to be raised by the street, devoid of conscience and a sense of right and wrong.

Oh well.  Where and what time is the pop up party this week? 

7 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

I seriously doubt that the killers or the group who assaulted the victim's family were first time offenders.

I blame them, the court system that slaps them on the wrist, the elected officials who prevent serious time for crimes committed, and the culture that breeds such thugs and killers and leaves kids to be raised by the street, devoid of conscience and a sense of right and wrong.

Oh well.  Where and what time is the pop up party this week? 

Yes, I agree. 

And here's 8 + 2 more young people left to the streets. 

3 hours ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Lmao

I'm laughing at you ivan from the pool at my marina...

I feel so pathetic. 

Ohhhh poop....you actually worked for a living....played the working game....and are now enjoying the fruits of your labors?

Shame on you....shame shame shame. ;)

Posted (edited)

RIP, Ms. Wilson.

Edited by Baltimatt

Posted (edited)

What happened to all the heartfelt posts from PinkFlamingo? Are people not allowed to express their opinions no matter how putrid they are? What happened to freedom of speech?

Edited by naive

Posted (edited)

What a hatchet job on this thread......

How were her threads against tos? ....

Better to leave them up and put some sunshine on those vile remarks ......

Also removed all the condolences and warm thoughts from others ......

Edited by Eastside Terp

It is absurd that so many posts have been deleted from this thread. The thought police at the Sun seem to be alive and well. :angry:

49 minutes ago, Papi said:

It is absurd that so many posts have been deleted from this thread. The thought police at the Sun seem to be alive and well. :angry:

Just go to StormFront and have that discussion 

50 minutes ago, Papi said:

You should ask for a refund of the fees you pay to post here.

I feel awful for this lady and her children. 

Baltimore keeps getting worse

Posted (edited)

The posts deserved to be removed. They were tasteless and unnecessary.

Edited by Pickle20

On 6/14/2017 at 8:14 AM, ivanbalt said:

Sad.  And people wonder why residents are reluctant to report crimes or share information with police.  :(

what should they do instead

cant ignore it or you are just letting the criminal win

3 hours ago, Papi said:

Yep

'freedom of speech' on a private message board. lol.  they have the right to delete anything they want, especially if the posts are hateful.  as someone said earlier, stormfront would welcome you with open arms

2 hours ago, Pickle20 said:

The posts deserved to be removed. They were tasteless and unnecessary.

Agree 100%

59 minutes ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

what should they do instead

cant ignore it or you are just letting the criminal win

I guess she showed the criminals :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

I guess she showed the criminals :rolleyes:

Yes, they won...as usual. And they'll continue to win as long as they keep getting suspended sentences. 

So the best defense would be to get an education, stop having illegitimate babies, find legitimate employment and get outta the city. 

Right bmoreken?

14 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

So the best defense would be to get an education, stop having illegitimate babies, find legitimate employment and get outta the city. 

Right bmoreken?

Yep she deserved to die because she had illegitimate children :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

Yep she deserved to die because she had illegitimate children :rolleyes:

If that's your opinion, then so be it, but that's not what I said. 

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

If that's your opinion, then so be it, but that's not what I said. 

Not my opinion, it's what your words infer. But you already knew that. You don't know that woman's story to know she had opportunities she didn't take advantage of. Not everyone gets to relax in a pool on their marina.

Edited by bmore_ken