Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikemor1

Maurice Canady

6 posts in this topic

I always liked Canady and thought he was a diamond in the rough draft pick.  I know he was injured most of last year, but I'm glad to see he's not getting lost in the sauce so to speak.

I hope he gets a chance on the field to show what he's got!

I just read an article about this guy stating he is one of the breakout candidates this year for the Ravens. I guess you know what you are talking about unless, of course, you were the one who wrote the article. I'm really hoping our two rookie pass rushers can really get after the quarterback this year. 

8 hours ago, RavingManiac said:

I just read an article about this guy stating he is one of the breakout candidates this year for the Ravens. I guess you know what you are talking about unless, of course, you were the one who wrote the article. I'm really hoping our two rookie pass rushers can really get after the quarterback this year. 

haha, no I didn't write the article but I'm glad to see others paying him some attention.

Another guy I hope gets his shot is Kafusi. And I think Tim Williams will prove to be a good draft choice.

On 7/11/2017 at 4:49 PM, mikemor1 said:

haha, no I didn't write the article but I'm glad to see others paying him some attention.

Another guy I hope gets his shot is Kafusi. And I think Tim Williams will prove to be a good draft choice.

As long as Williams doesn't do bonehead stuff like Jerrnigan, who he seems to be modeled after.

Williams modeled after Jernigan? What do you mean by that?

On 7/13/2017 at 10:53 AM, RavingManiac said:

Williams modeled after Jernigan? What do you mean by that?

Williams has the same on field issues as Jernigan. Stupid penalties at the wrong times.