Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pickle20

Noonan: Rage is all the rage and it's dangerous

19 posts in this topic

The difference is Republicans dont.....

1. Riot at Innaugurations when they lose.

2. Republicans don't show up when liberals speak and stop free speech and riot

3. Republicans don't show up by the hundreds or thousands to Dem fundraisers or stump speeches trying to stop free speech 

Only now?

So long after trumpanzees have been actually killing people since the start of his campaign, only now it becomes dangerous?

2 minutes ago, Calamari said:

Only now?

So long after trumpanzees have been actually killing people since the start of his campaign, only now it becomes dangerous?

Start a thread 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

The difference is Republicans dont.....

1. Riot at Innaugurations when they lose.

2. Republicans don't show up when liberals speak and stop free speech and riot

3. Republicans don't show up by the hundreds or thousands to Dem fundraisers or stump speeches trying to stop free speech 

4. A president who is a demagogue that promotes violence and finds success by pitting one group of American against another..

5. A political party that steals a supreme Court seat.

6. A political party that deliberates in secret, a bill to throw tens of millions of Americans off health insurance.

Edited by hst2

2 minutes ago, hst2 said:

4. A president who is a demagogue.

Very weak and just reinforces you know I'm right.

So you also approve of committing crimes and assault and destruction of property if you don't get your way?

7 hours ago, Calamari said:

Only now?

List please.  

7 hours ago, mcorioles said:

Very weak and just reinforces you know I'm right.

So you also approve of committing crimes and assault and destruction of property if you don't get your way?

"I'll beat the crap out of you."

"Part of the problem ... is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore."

"The audience hit back. That's what we need a little bit more of."

"In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."

"Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."

"I'd like to punch him in the face."

"Maybe he should have been roughed up."

Demagogue.

1 minute ago, hst2 said:

"I'll beat the crap out of you."

"Part of the problem ... is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore."

"The audience hit back. That's what we need a little bit more of."

"In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."

"Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."

"I'd like to punch him in the face."

"Maybe he should have been roughed up."

Demagogue.

As usual, you can cite a loud mouth, but you don't have 100 rounds of AK-47 casings on the ground in an assassination attempt.  You don't have RWNJs in black pajamas and ski masks smashing in skulls with bike locks.  Why not purge your side of violence rather than project on the rest of us?

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, jdsample said:

List please.  

"As the Anti-Defamation League noted in a new report, “A Dark & Constant Rage: 25 Years of Right-Wing Terrorism in the United States,” the United States has experienced a long string of terrorist incidents, with many connected not to Islamist terrorists but to right-wing extremists.

The findings were startling.

The ADL analyzed 150 terrorist acts in the United States that were committed, attempted or plotted by right-wing extremists. “More than 800 people were killed or injured in these attacks,” the ADL said, noting that the attacks “surged during the mid-to-late 1990s and again starting in 2009” — the beginning of Barack Obama’s presidency."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-us-has-a-homegrown-terrorist-problem--and-its-coming-from-the-right/2017/05/26/10d88bba-4197-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.4686497dc21e

Edited by hst2

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, jdsample said:

As usual, you can cite a loud mouth, but you don't have 100 rounds of AK-47 casings on the ground in an assassination attempt.  You don't have RWNJs in black pajamas and ski masks smashing in skulls with bike locks.  Why not purge your side of violence rather than project on the rest of us?

Mr. Trump is at the root of violence, from the left and the right. He feeds off it. He is elevated to the president because of it, and he exploits it.

Edited by hst2

2 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Mr. Trump is at the root of violence, from the left and the right. He feeds off it. He is elevated to the president because of it, and he exploits it.

LOL!  You are a hoot.  

4 minutes ago, hst2 said:

"As the Anti-Defamation League noted in a new report, “A Dark & Constant Rage: 25 Years of Right-Wing Terrorism in the United States,” the United States has experienced a long string of terrorist incidents, with many connected not to Islamist terrorists but to right-wing extremists.

The findings were startling.

The ADL analyzed 150 terrorist acts in the United States that were committed, attempted or plotted by right-wing extremists. “More than 800 people were killed or injured in these attacks,” the ADL said, noting that the attacks “surged during the mid-to-late 1990s and again starting in 2009” — the beginning of Barack Obama’s presidency."

Link

The link doesn't work.  

2 minutes ago, jdsample said:

The link doesn't work.  

The ADL one does.

Posted (edited)

I just don't see why everyone is so Angry on Both sides. Must be because of my Age now. I Really Don't Care one way or the other about Any of it. I watch the news and move on. I've got Other Stuff to do. I'll get dressed & go to the food store in another hour. Yeah, 7AM right when they open up! After that I have all day to do Nothing in particular till I go to my card game tonite. Sunday I can just lay around all day doing Nothing. Monday it's back to Work, Lather, Rinse, Repeat..........

Edited by Bartman

2 hours ago, Bartman said:

I just don't see why everyone is so Angry on Both sides. Must be because of my Age now. I Really Don't Care one way or the other about Any of it. I watch the news and move on. I've got Other Stuff to do. I'll get dressed & go to the food store in another hour. Yeah, 7AM right when they open up! After that I have all day to do Nothing in particular till I go to my card game tonite. Sunday I can just lay around all day doing Nothing. Monday it's back to Work, Lather, Rinse, Repeat..........

With an attitude like that you could start to learn Russian in all that free time, you might be needing it.

2 hours ago, Bartman said:

I hear you.

1 hour ago, songfourone said:

With an attitude like that you could start to learn Russian in all that free time, you might be needing it.

Well I Did buy a Mosin Nagant way back when "Enemy at the Gates" came out and I do have a nickel plated Makarov in .380, it says "Made in Russia" on the slide.

2 minutes ago, Bartman said:

Well I Did buy a Mosin Nagant way back when "Enemy at the Gates" came out and I do have a nickel plated Makarov in .380, it says "Made in Russia" on the slide.

You are on your way....