hst2

"Only Mass Deportation Can Save America"

39 posts in this topic

In the matter of immigration, mark this conservative columnist down as strongly pro-deportation. The United States has too many people who don’t work hard, don’t believe in God, don’t contribute much to society and don’t appreciate the greatness of the American system.

I speak of Americans whose families have been in this country for a few generations. Complacent, entitled and often shockingly ignorant on basic points of American law and history, they are the stagnant pool in which our national prospects risk drowning....They need to return whence they came.

"...nonimmigrants are incarcerated at nearly twice the rate of illegal immigrants, and at more than three times the rate of legal ones....Just 17 percent of the finalists in the 2016 Intel Science Talent Search — often called the “Junior Nobel Prize” — were the children of United States-born parents....More illegal immigrants identify as Christian (83 percent) than do Americans (70.6 percent)..."

Link

Interesting points. How much longer can we allow our non-immigrants to be a burden on the rest of us?

19 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Link

Interesting points. How much longer can we allow our non-immigrants to be a burden on the rest of us?

C'mon, you know that anti-white rant is just about to burst out.  Let 'er go!!:D

Seriously, though, if Americans have become fat, lazy and stupid it's only because we've followed liberal prescriptions for the last 50 years or more.

46 minutes ago, veritas said:

C'mon, you know that anti-white rant is just about to burst out.  Let 'er go!!:D

Seriously, though, if Americans have become fat, lazy and stupid it's only because we've followed liberal prescriptions for the last 50 years or more.

Statistics can be a *****.

"All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

Link

yeah, good thing we at least gave the native americans reservations......any time people start bleating about immigrants I just shake my head...how quickly people forget how this country came to be.....

there was a bipartisan agreement to reform immigration a few years ago....what happened to that?

and that liberal scum Reagan should have never granted amnesty...such a traitor....

10 hours ago, hst2 said:

Link

"Some, I assume, are good people." ^_^

9 hours ago, hst2 said:

Break it out by race 

We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.

The article in the OP has a flawed premise.   It makes comparisons between immigrants and "real Americans".  It does nothing to separate out legal immigrants from illegal immigrants.  Nobody is attempting to deport anyone who is a legal immigrant.  Illegal immigrants have broken the law in coming here and should be subject to the consequences because of it.  The above quote is from Bill Clinton, in his 1995 SOTU address.  

Okay, hear me out.

Wouldnt it be easier to deport Trump and the Trumpettes?

Easy peasy.

:D

23 minutes ago, cprenegade said:

The article in the OP has a flawed premise.   

You Think?

11 hours ago, hst2 said:

Link

Sad but true. I have Mexican and Cuban friends that are hard working God fearing Americans. They could out work my kids with ease and have way more respect for their elders and country. God I'm embarrassed by my kids sometimes.

38 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Sad but true. I have Mexican and Cuban friends that are hard working God fearing Americans. They could out work my kids with ease and have way more respect for their elders and country. God I'm embarrassed by my kids sometimes.

And who is the least hard working?

We don't need "Your Tired, Poor or Hungry" anymore. That was in the 1800's and we're Full now. We have some 400 Million people. If you want to come here you Should have something to Contribute. We don't need anymore Burdens. We have enough of that already with our Own people. 

I think there should be a compromise on undocumented workers.

I personally know of dozens of family's (undocumented) in Utah that pay taxes, own homes, and do not break laws. I am appalled at the fact that our government goes after family's with kids that are born in this country that have not broken major laws (felons). I want my government to be just, but also fair handed with the way our society is involving.

That said there are points of our society to take into account. ( these are opinion's  and observations made in the state that I live in (Utah).

1. Right to work states love immigrants. They bring the wage down. ( While Utah has low unemployment it also has one of the lowest average wages) ( the joke here is right to work state means, "Right to work for less". The argument revolves is if my brother wants your job you are fired with no recourse no matter how long our well you have done your job.

2. Undocumented workers get special tax code numbers so they can pay taxes to state an federal governments (included social security money they will never see at retirement)

3. Undocumented workers are forced by state government to pay hundreds of dollars a year for a drivers license that includes back round checks ( so there is proof of laws being broken)

4. While I understand that people will argue that undocumented people eat up money from government hand outs this is not the case here.( most hand outs have been doled out to mostly white family's. ( A large problem here are polygamist family's who rip off social security and food stamps.)

I do not have a solution for the problems of people who take advantage of the system, but my experience of life from Baltimore to Utah is that it happens with a variety of all races, both men and women.

The problems you describe can be solved by making them documented workers, with, if its suitable, a path to citizenship.

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Bartman said:

We don't need "Your Tired, Poor or Hungry" anymore. That was in the 1800's and we're Full now. We have some 400 Million people. If you want to come here you Should have something to Contribute. We don't need anymore Burdens. We have enough of that already with our Own people. 

This is funny because the article points out the ways that they do contribute. Beyond that, we are old, they are young. That's important.

Edited by hst2

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, cprenegade said:

The article in the OP has a flawed premise.   It makes comparisons between immigrants and "real Americans".  It does nothing to separate out legal immigrants from illegal immigrants.  Nobody is attempting to deport anyone who is a legal immigrant.  Illegal immigrants have broken the law in coming here and should be subject to the consequences because of it.  The above quote is from Bill Clinton, in his 1995 SOTU address.  

A Clinton fan, are you?

We already know that "illegal" immigrants commit fewer crimes than citizens. There is no reason why the other categories shouldn't hold true either. For the vast majority of immigrants, the only difference between two is paperwork. And, perhaps, stereotypes.

Edited by hst2

6 hours ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

"All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

Link

The number of illegal immigrants entering our country has been declining for 10 years.

Nazi Germany was "a nation of laws".

8 minutes ago, hst2 said:

Nazi Germany was "a nation of laws".

But you gotta admit they had some Snazzy Uniforms, esp the SS, Wow! 

13 hours ago, Bartman said:

A rather shallow consolation.

On 6/17/2017 at 11:59 AM, hst2 said:

17 hours ago, demopublican said:

Break it out by race 

HST?  

13 hours ago, Bartman said:

12 minutes ago, hst2 said:

A rather shallow consolation.

Not for Hugo Boss

10 minutes ago, demopublican said:

HST?  

It's your claim, isn't it your burden to support it?

Why pester hst2 and beg him to do your work for you?

4 minutes ago, Calamari said:

It's your claim, isn't it your burden to support it?

Why pester hst2 and beg him to do your work for you?

The thread is a fraud. 

5 minutes ago, Calamari said: