Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cosgrove

St Francis Player Leaves The Big 33 Game At The Half

31 posts in this topic

The game is awesome for the kids where it is going to be their last football game.  Kids that are are committed should not be playing high school football in late June period.  There was a time where all star games were not played in December/January so the June all star games might have been justified.  That is no longer the case.  With that said, I enjoyed watching some of the players that were high quality players participate in the game who did not have big offers.  I also enjoyed watching the Spalding QB run the ball tough.  He is a "football player."   

17 hours ago, aacountyfootball said:

The game is awesome for the kids where it is going to be their last football game.  Kids that are are committed should not be playing high school football in late June period.  There was a time where all star games were not played in December/January so the June all star games might have been justified.  That is no longer the case.  With that said, I enjoyed watching some of the players that were high quality players participate in the game who did not have big offers.  I also enjoyed watching the Spalding QB run the ball tough.  He is a "football player."   

Glad you enjoyed watching him run. TeamMD will keep taking "L" until they realize, that you need QB's that can actually throw !!

42 minutes ago, ECF said:

Glad you enjoyed watching him run. TeamMD will keep taking "L" until they realize, that you need QB's that can actually throw !!

How about a defense that can stop the other team a little. Qb had four scores 

4 minutes ago, jbmad said:

How about a defense that can stop the other team a little. Qb had four scores 

Yep... DB's that can cover

If you believe in the stars, and the rankings and where kids end up going to school truly meaning something then Maryland should never expect to win.....

PA had from glancing at the 16 FBS Kids vs MD had 7

PA had 11 FCS kids vs MD had 8

Though MD did have the advantage in D2 D3 numbers

Think they were even on JUCO and Undecided

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, araiderfan said:

If you believe in the stars, and the rankings and where kids end up going to school truly meaning something then Maryland should never expect to win.....

PA had from glancing at the 16 FBS Kids vs MD had 7

PA had 11 FCS kids vs MD had 8

Though MD did have the advantage in D2 D3 numbers

Think they were even on JUCO and Undecided

So out of the 34 players on the PA roster only 1 player is attending a JUCO school, 3 are attending a D-II school, 1 player playing at a D-III and 2 players undecided.  The other 79% are attending FBS/FCS schools. The MD squad had 3 players attending JUCO, 8 players attending D-II schools, 1 player attending a D-III school, and 4 undecided. The other 53% are attending FBS/FCS schools.

Interesting.....

But to be honest I thought the MD held it own, particularly in the 1st half.  But I saw 3 drives when the defense held them but were called for some phantom calls that extended drives.

Edited by ShoNuff07