Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GOOCH

MSJ Exodus

67 posts in this topic

I'm hearing about 15 football players are transferring out if St Joe I wonder whose behind this fiasco hmmmmm

Brandon Savage transferring to MMA, per his Dad's FB post.

2 hours ago, GOOCH said:

I'm hearing about 15 football players are transferring out if St Joe I wonder whose behind this fiasco hmmmmm

lol 

What's going on at MSJ to cause the tranfers

Seems like 15 people might know plus some on here

Idk what's going on but the fact of the matter is they ball players not getting no looks st the next level 

What players should be getting looks that aren't? Whats the position breakdown of the 15 leaving? 

Is Sam James one of those kids and where would he go

Not sure who the players are I'm sure GA might get more info than me 

2 hours ago, Blessed1 said:

Is Sam James one of those kids and where would he go

Yep, James is one of the kids. Not positive where he is going yet. 

Oh, ok, this is going to be one of those threads, LOL!

Are these players starters or kids that just wasn't getting any playing time?

I hope a few would consider Howard as a place to attend. In the past couple of years Howard has benefited pretty well from MSJ transfers.

The kids either have to go public or Dc area private if they want to play this year. Should have just went public from the start smh

It happens City. Some situations just don't pan out, so you just look elsewhere and make the best of it.

Yeah I see it a lot public schools having senior transfers from privates in Baltimore mostly every year. If u good don't matter if u public or private the schools will find u

Here's my take.  If you are a junior, and scholarship worthy, the colleges already know you.  Might not have offered you, but they know you.  If you have NOT taken the SAT, they are probably NOT going to offer you until you do.  Unless, your school grades are strong enough for them to gauge if you will qualify.  If you go to a crappy high school school - expect the crappier colleges (lower academic) to gamble on you.  If you really are a good player, but don't have any tape by the end of your junior year, that's a recruiting problem, that only camps and your your coach can solve.  That doesn't mean it is over.  It just means you were on the 3 or 4 Deep List. If you bail on that coach - good luck.  Hope the new place can make that work for you.  Now, if you happen to be an undersized kid who has done everything right, you need to be patient.  Because by spring JR year, you can have great tape, but  until you camp, size is what matters.   The senior transfer stuff is crazy. 

7 hours ago, DMVFootball said:

....If you really are a good player, but don't have any tape by the end of your junior year, that's a recruiting problem, that only camps and your your coach can solve. 

In these Hudl days, not having tape isn't a recruiting problem only camps and one's coach can solve.  That's a player issue.....not really a good player.

13 hours ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Yep, James is one of the kids. Not positive where he is going yet. 

Really, it's common knowledge where he is going around these parts. 

33 minutes ago, Tiger1012 said:

Really, it's common knowledge where he is going around these parts. 

Yeah, I've been told where he's going but was waiting until I heard that it was official. 

13 hours ago, city40blast said:

The kids either have to go public or Dc area private if they want to play this year. Should have just went public from the start smh

They could also play in the MIAA if they "move" like Shaq Smith, right?

Went by MSJ practice last night to watch my nephew. James was there practicing figured I would put that out there.

Dam this is its own thread.  Not a good look got the scoop at practice last night, were the RB in question was.  Someone played a game and got called out and left and is now going to players houses trying to get them to roll out to the same place. I help pay my nephews bill as do all the parents there, but the word is out.  Question, what happens when you don't pay your car note and don't talk to the bank?  Whole lot of sour grapes and trying to drag others down along dam shame.  Picking low fruit from the tree to take along cause that’s all that will go.