Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GOOCH

MSJ Exodus

64 posts in this topic

:D    I AIN'T know jack it was full.....

What's the latest on this fake news I mean mass MSJ exodus. Was at a 7on7 last night an all these kids that aren't supposed to be their didn't get the message.  But I did get word that two of there secondary players have that paper.  One has Del an another has 5 offers with two being Ivy.  Oh well guess people better make up some more BS now to make themselves feel good........

Exactly.  That's probably why a few of the kids that did transfer out left.  Afraid they weren't going to get playing time.  Happens on every team.  No mass exodus.  MSJ looked pretty good to me.  Think they can be playoff team if stay healthy.  

That's good news. Not surprised Rich learned about recruiting from Coach Zac at Westlake he was a master at getting kids looks. I bet he is using the same playbook Dom did. We are under a month almost makes me want to coach one more year.

4 hours ago, Bully said:

MSJ good to me.  Think they can be playoff team if stay healthy.  

How many kids actually left? 

1 hour ago, mop said:

How many kids actually left? 

I think it was only 3, twin linemen and DB.

Was this situation a thing where a parent thought they had enough pull among the parents and kids, to get other kids to leave with theirs  but it ain't happen?

19 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Was this situation a thing where a parent thought they had enough pull among the parents and kids, to get other kids to leave with theirs  but it ain't happen?

Coach Savage

Well those things happen but too bad when adults start getting kids involved if that did in fact happen.