Smokey 1

Did John McEnroe diss Serena Williams with comments?

30 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Smokey 1 said:

Why was this thread moved to pro sports when the topic was political?  McEnroe was called a sexist for stating something that is common knowledge because some feminists can't face the facts that men are generally physically stronger than women.  This thread will die here now.  Thanks. :mad:

That was the plan.  I am guessing Rob did it 

Just heard more from his critics who are doubling down on their premise that Serena is the best tennis player in the world period.  If that is the case then there is no longer a need for separate tours, men and women should compete against each other.  I wonder if the radical fems would go along with that?  I doubt it.

13 hours ago, Smokey 1 said:

Just heard more from his critics who are doubling down on their premise that Serena is the best tennis player in the world period.  If that is the case then there is no longer a need for separate tours, men and women should compete against each other.  I wonder if the radical fems would go along with that?  I doubt it.

Her fans are not reasonable or logical. 

42 minutes ago, demopublican said:

Her fans are not reasonable or logical. 

I saw his interview with CBS news yesterday and the female newscaster asked McEnroe if he was going to apologize to Serena for his comments and he replied, "no!".  You should have seen the look on that newscasters face, it was priceless.  :D

McEnroe called Serena the greatest female player in the world.  The journo asked him why he qualified it with female, and Mac said there are men who are better players than Serena.  According to the media, that's controversial.