Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RalR

CNN producer admits russian scandal is for ratings

58 posts in this topic

Anything he puts out requires the raw video due to his history of deceptive editing. CNN's response:

Guy is a medical producer not even involved in Trump or Russia coverage.

"A CNN biography lists Bonifield as a producer for the network's medical unit, with no indication that he's involved in political coverage."

1 hour ago, banner1124 said:

Sorry, but they have a history, and given their history I'm not at all obligated to prove that it is doctored.  At this point, they need to prove that it isn't because of their history with doctoring videos.  That organization doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

The news media or make believe news should become geologists. They keep turning over every rock they find to create a story. I'm sure you could find flaws in most media centers. Journalism has a whole is pretty shabby.

49 minutes ago, daravenator said:

The news media or make believe news should become geologists. They keep turning over every rock they find to create a story. I'm sure you could find flaws in most media centers. Journalism has a whole is pretty shabby.

Please don't try to muddy the waters... this is about whether or not anyone should trust ANYTHING from an outfit known to produce blatant lies

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, daravenator said:

That is not true. There are a lot of media that take their journalistic role seriously. What is true is that many media that call themselves journalism is shabby. As far as TV media Fox News started bastardizing journalism/news. Unfortunately, it made a huge profit doing so and many other media now have followed its game plan. Now to many profit-driven media, truth plays second fiddle to sensationalism and innuendo.

Edited by ncbirdfan

2 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

That is not true. There are a lot of media that take their journalistic role seriously. What is true is that many media that call themselves journalism is shabby. As far as TV media Fox News started bastardizing journalism/news. Unfortunately, it made a huge profit doing so and many other media now have followed its game plan. Now to many profit-driven media, truth plays second fiddle to sensationalism and innuendo.

And of course it all started with fox.:rolleyes:

Presstitutes have been around as long as there has been a press.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

And of course it all started with fox.:rolleyes:

Presstitutes have been around as long as there has been a press.

CNN had a show called Crossfire. Fox News took that kind of approach and expanded it to 24/7. I remember Fox News when it started out - I had a satellite dish - the big kind. Fox News was never news or journalism. They would take an issue and instead of finding the truth they would just have loud-mouthed pundits argue their talking points over the issues. So I stand by my accusation. Do you have evidence to prove otherwise? If so, please present it. If I am wrong, I am wrong. But to my knowledge Fox News was the first.

Edited by ncbirdfan