Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zenwalk

Office of Government Ethics Director Announces Resignation

151 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, can you hear me now! said:

oh well, guess you'll just have to skip over my posts your poor little snowflake....

which is to say if I wanted advice I'd ask for it from a normal person, not you....

Me, a snowflake?

I'm not the one who has been sniveling about Trump for 9 months, that's you and your kind.

And these "normal people", are they the ones that told you Trump's skin color is an important national issue?

17 minutes ago, VOSA said:

Oh, so it's his skin color that's got your knickers in a knot.

And you people have been telling us that skin color shouldn't matter.

What a bunch of phonies.

So you believe orange is a natural skin color, how funny you are.

4 hours ago, mcorioles said:

Maybe it's a personal thing? I would imagine it's hard to get along with The Donald?

He has been highly critical of the ethical lapses in the Trump administration. That's why he is resigning

10 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

I never said it was natural, I said those that are making a point of his skin color are those who have always told us skin color shouldn't matter.

16 minutes ago, VOSA said:

I never said it was natural, I said those that are making a point of his skin color are those who have always told us skin color shouldn't matter.

It mattered to you and other right wingers for 8 years but now it's not supposed.

48 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

He has been highly critical of the ethical lapses in the Trump administration. That's why he is resigning

What are they?

On 7/7/2017 at 3:54 PM, JoyinMudville said:

He worked for both the Bush and Obama administrations.

I didn't realize that government ethics was a partisan thing.

You failed...

Everything is partisan with him.

2 hours ago, mrsmlh said:

How many blonde headed 71 yr old males do you see around?

When asked on MSNBC Friday about the ethics program in the White House, Shaub said, "I have only got really good things to say about the ethics program that President Bush ran and the ethics program that President Obama ran.”

President Trump's White House, Shaub said, has been a "very serious disappointment."

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/341080-outgoing-ethics-director-ethics-program-a-very-serious-disappointment-in-the-wh

2 hours ago, Patapeake said:

How many blonde headed 71 yr old males do you see around?

About as many as I see with orange skin.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, VOSA said:

Me, a snowflake?

I'm not the one who has been sniveling about Trump for 9 months, that's you and your kind.

And these "normal people", are they the ones that told you Trump's skin color is an important national issue?

yes you are....I'm not sniveling about the giant orange snowflake...I am pointing out where he is putting the country at risk and how he is one of the most unethical people on the planet....you give him a pass because you are part of the aggrieved party who feels as long as you aren't directly affected, it's ok....you are one of those "Russia is out friend" types as well.........

his skin color isn't an issue...however since he likes to label people (which you don't have a problem with) I can do the same....that's how life works sometimes....

Edited by can you hear me now!

13 hours ago, can you hear me now! said:

yes you are....I'm not sniveling about the giant orange snowflake...

Yes, you are.  And you do it day in, day out.  You and others are still butt hurt that the cankled bottle-blond sphincter of Chappaqua lost. 

Keep on sniveling.  :)

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

Yes, you are.  And you do it day in, day out.  You and others are still butt hurt that the cankled bottle-blond sphincter of Chappaqua lost. 

Keep on sniveling.  :)

I would expect nothing less from someone who will support the giant orange snowflake as he sells out this country....you can't dispute what I;ve pointed out, so you resort to name calling...good for you...at least we know that you support the trashing of this country.....you fall in the category of it's ok when my side does it, but not ok if your side does it....it's a requirement to be a part of the trumpanzee aggrieved party where as long as it is not cruel to you personally, too bad for everyone else....now go find your safe place....

Edited by can you hear me now!

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 4:52 PM, can you hear me now! said:

this is not a good thing.....

What if they threw a government and nobody came?:o

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:43 PM, can you hear me now! said:

It's very simple, he gave up trying to prevent the numerous ethical violations and questionable actions by what is clearly a criminal organization. This is the most unethical administration by far. This guy is resigning to work from the outside. The special counsel for whistleblowers, despite being highly recommended for being kept was left go by the giant orange snowflake.

the lack of transparency, the lack of ethics, and morals is the hallmark of this administration.....the swamp is now an ever-growing cesspool.

You are being too nice calling it a cesspool.

More like Love Canal. 

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=love+canal+disaster&FORM=HDRSC2

3 hours ago, can you hear me now! said:

I would expect nothing less from someone who will support the giant orange snowflake as he sells out this country....you can't dispute what I;ve pointed out, so you resort to name calling...good for you...at least we know that you support the trashing of this country.....you fall in the category of it's ok when my side does it, but not ok if your side does it....it's a requirement to be a part of the trumpanzee aggrieved party where as long as it is not cruel to you personally, too bad for everyone else....now go find your safe place....

You're sniveling again.  I didn't call you a name.  You're so upset that the Chappaqua Gnome lost that you even try - unsuccessfully too - to steal the "snowflake" term which was specifically coined for the whining losers who were so sure that Trump was going to lose that they wanted reassurance that Trump would accept Hillary when she won. :P 

Then - she didn't, and Hillary became the Empress of Snowflakes and her followers have decided that she will lead THE RESISTANCE.

LOLZ

6 hours ago, Guido2 said:

What if they threw a government and nobody came?:o

essentially without ethics you really don't have a government....you have something that resembles a mafia or banana republic....as I have stated earlier, eathics was all one side of the aisle complained about...now that they are in control, ethics don't matter...tribalism at its finest...and there are certainly enough tribalism display here by those who supposed cared about ethics...SSDD...

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:20 PM, can you hear me now! said:

yes you are....I'm not sniveling about the giant orange snowflake...I am pointing out where he is putting the country at risk and how he is one of the most unethical people on the planet....you give him a pass because you are part of the aggrieved party who feels as long as you aren't directly affected, it's ok....you are one of those "Russia is out friend" types as well.........

his skin color isn't an issue...however since he likes to label people (which you don't have a problem with) I can do the same....that's how life works sometimes....

Interesting to see that although you constantly complain about Trump you continue to use him as a role model.

When it comes to Trump you seem to be a bit conflicted.

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:31 PM, VOSA said:

Interesting to see that although you constantly complain about Trump you continue to use him as a role model.

When it comes to Trump you seem to be a bit conflicted.

no conflict at all....negative role model....at least be accurate for a change....

On 7/7/2017 at 3:54 PM, JoyinMudville said:

He worked for both the Bush and Obama administrations.

I didn't realize that government ethics was a partisan thing.

You failed...

It actually is. Republicans have none.

It's always a side splitter to see Obama drones whining about a lack of transparency from Trump.  A brick wall is more transparent than the Obama administration.

It's always a side splitter to see Trump drones comparing the ethics of the Trump administration to that of Obama's.