Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ode2Joy

'Smoke on the water: Hamburg under siege for G20'

52 posts in this topic

Just now, Eastside Terp said:

Yep, it's what liberal do .....

Funny I'm apparently liberal, and I don't do stuff like that?  I know a whole lot of liberals who don't either... and none of us condone it.  This place gets more ridiculous by the day.

50 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Funny I'm apparently liberal, and I don't do stuff like that?  I know a whole lot of liberals who don't either... and none of us condone it.  This place gets more ridiculous by the day.

Slacker.....

50 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

It's the 'new' Republican meme; demonization of the 'left'.

...then comes the requisite depersonalization, which has already begun.

Soon, the violence will escalate, and 'the right' will somehow figure out a way to blame the victims.

What is the 'end game' here?

Abolition of opposing thought?

It's coming...

5 minutes ago, gonzoliberal said:

Soon, the violence will escalate, and 'the right' will somehow figure out a way to blame the victims.

It's coming...

Lol.....

You're all twisted up ......

The dem "depersonalization" started in overdrive with trumps election and culminated in the assisination attempt on the ball field by the Bernie bro a few weeks ago ....

Still at it with the republicans killing hundreds of thousands with the health care bills ....

1 hour ago, gonzoliberal said:

It's coming...

End game? Well the second inning is being planned by another LWNJ, who is teetering on the falls. 

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/340874-man-arrested-for-making-threat-outside-jeff-flakes-office

14 hours ago, banner1124 said:

Why do I need to own anything? :rolleyes:

Not you per say,unless you agree they also aren't leftists.

15 hours ago, banner1124 said:

Funny that you seem to associate being liberal with the violent left.  I don't.  I specifically said "violent left", not "liberal".

Still, there are some liberals who predict that the violence will escalate and see the violent left as "victims" when they are blamed for their actions.

Do both sides do it?  Well, just remember all of the riots from the right that followed Obama being elected not once, but twice.

2 hours ago, Ode2Joy said:

Funny that you seem to associate being liberal with the violent left.  I don't.  I specifically said "violent left", not "liberal".

Still, there are some liberals who predict that the violence will escalate and see the violent left as "victims" when they are blamed for their actions.

Do both sides do it?  Well, just remember all of the riots from the right that followed Obama being elected not once, but twice.

Spare me your nonsense... you use the terms interchangeably on this forum and THAT is why I made the association in relation to what you posted.  At least be honest enough to own up to what you post

3 hours ago, mcorioles said:

Not you per say,unless you agree they also aren't leftists.

Anarchists aren't leftists... and they are where the violence is coming from at G20

19 hours ago, mcorioles said:

LOL, like anyone believes they don't support the Left.

Own it.

The ironic part is that the anarchists supposedly want no government while the far left wants lots and lots of government.  Where their ideas intersect is in hatred of Western culture.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, veritas said:

The ironic part is that the anarchists supposedly want no government while the far left wants lots and lots of government.  Where their ideas intersect is in hatred of Western culture.

Anarchists also are anti globalization, which are more in line with Trumps point of view as well as other Americans.

But not all at G20 are anarchist. I doubt half are in the real definition of the word.

Edited by jonsensback

18 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Anarchists aren't leftists... and they are where the violence is coming from at G20

Yep, and the right here is furthering their anarchist goals by deceitfully equating them.

Funny listening to you guys decide whos who to hate. Isms are dead. Money rules. It's not that hard to see. 

On 7/7/2017 at 1:12 PM, Saticon3 said:

NYC Mayor DeBlasio took a vacation and flew out and joined the protests.

"De Blasio will be the keynote speaker, organizers of the demonstration — Hamburg Shows Attitude — tweeted."

I really don't understand this guy. Do you want to be mayor of New York or do you want to be leader of a protest group?

22 hours ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

I really don't understand this guy. Do you want to be mayor of New York or do you want to be leader of a protest group?

He wants to be POTUS.

8 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

He wants to be POTUS.

I would think he has to know that won't happen. I do think he wants to be seen as a keybleader of the left wing of the Democratic Party though.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

I would think he has to know that won't happen. I do think he wants to be seen as a keybleader of the left wing of the Democratic Party though.

I think we have seen recent evidence of politicians not making smart decisions. ;)

He should just speak for New Yorkers. Whether I agree with his words or not, he does not speak for me.  Plus, since when does a mayor of a U.S. city play a role in global politics.  He walked out his lane. That's why I say he is running for POTUS. 

Edited by Sprightly

22 hours ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

In times like these, everyone has a duty to protest the unprecedented idiocy of the Trump administration.

Hopefully more will.

Protests are fine. Violence is stupid and dangerous. Seems like this has been going on in Germany for decades in one form or other.  Give it a rest.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

The left wing of the Democratic Party?  You make it sound as if that bird has a right wing. 

On 7/7/2017 at 3:47 PM, banner1124 said:

Anarchists hardly represent the left... and make no mistake, the anarchists are where the violence is coming from

So where were all these "anarchists" when Obama was doing his rounds?

25 minutes ago, Ode2Joy said:

The left wing of the Democratic Party?  You make it sound as if that bird has a right wing. 

Um, it does.

18 hours ago, gonzoliberal said:

Um, it does.

It's actually hard to believe that someone wouldn't know that.