DreadPirateRoberts

Illegal Immigrant Mom Stabs to Death Husband and Four Children

124 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

Grandkids are awesome - enjoy!!

Yes they are! Thanks m.

2 hours ago, boink said:

If she's not deported, can we bill Mexico for the cost of her trial and incarceration?

I doubt there will be a trial. We shouldn't have to pay for her stay in a psychiatric facility though. She should be sent back from whence she came. 

Posted (edited)

it is relevant to the story .....

Obviously not just good, hard working people coming over the border illegally ........

Horrible story, rip to the victims ....

Edited by Eastside Terp

21 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

To certain people it does. We all know this thread wouldn't exist if it was a just an American

Open up the borders and let 'em all in, eh ken......

Bet you were a big fan of the mariel boat lift .....

Just now, Eastside Terp said:

Open up the borders and let 'em all in, eh ken......

Bet you were a big fan of the mariel boat lift .....

You obviously haven't see any of my posts on illegal immigration. Oh well, continue making ignorant uninformed statements about me. Hopefully it gets you through your day.

45 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

To certain people it does. We all know this thread wouldn't exist if it was a just an American

It's amazing how apparently some don't believe Americans don't commit these horrible crimes.

1 hour ago, Eastside Terp said:

it is relevant to the story .....

Obviously not just good, hard working people coming over the border illegally ........

Horrible story, rip to the victims ....

Obviously all US Citizens aren't either.

34 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

It's amazing how apparently some don't believe Americans don't commit these horrible crimes.

I don't think it's that. It's that apparently it's more horrible if someone's visa has expired who commits the murder. I always thought dead was dead.

Posted (edited)

There is no one in this country that doesn't believe that Americans commit heinous crimes.  Show me just one who would deny that Americans commit crime?

And the thread would exist due to the horrific nature of the crime.

Edited by Sprightly

16 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

I don't think it's that. It's that apparently it's more horrible if someone's visa has expired who commits the murder. I always thought dead was dead.

Yep you're right, my mistake.   

Of course we have a lot of home grown criminals .....

That's just a deflection .....

And thats even more reason why we shouldnt throw open the borders and let everyone in including criminals and the mentally ill ....

We have to deal with our own .....

13 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

There is no one in this country that doesn't believe that Americans commit heinous crimes.  Show me just one who would deny that Americans commit crime?

And the thread would exist due to the horrific nature of the crime.

Not likely. I'd bet my house that there are plenty of murders of this nature that doesn't get posted on this board. For example.

Teen tells police her mother killed her two siblings and forced her to put little sister's body in freezer following years of being beaten, whipped and burned'

• Mitchelle Blair appeared in court, two days after the bodies of a 9-year-old son, Stephen Berry, and 13-year-old daughter, Stoni Blair, were found
  • Blair, 35, is charged with child abuse, but she could face murder charges when the bodies thaw and autopsies are performed, prosecutors said
  • Bond was set at $1 million 
  • 17-year-old said Stephen was tortured for approximately two weeks prior to his death by tying a belt around his neck, throwing hot water on him while in the shower and putting a plastic bag over his head'
  • Claimed mother killed Stoni by strangling her with a T-shirt and suffocated her with a plastic bag

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3014147/Mother-accused-killing-son-9-daughter-13-eldest-daughter-body-freezer.html#ixzz4mLe9G12x
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Posted (edited)

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:59 PM, PinkFlamingo said:

I doubt there will be a trial. We shouldn't have to pay for her stay in a psychiatric facility though. She should be sent back from whence she came. 

Well I hate to be cynical.....but in her case....the 'family ties' issue to the US is kinda null and void. 

just the facts................

but I believe that a trial will still be necessary to ship her back regardless.

Edited by Guido2

On 7/7/2017 at 5:13 PM, mrsmlh said:

Grandkids are awesome - enjoy!!

Amen!

14 minutes ago, Eastside Terp said:

Of course we have a lot of home grown criminals .....

That's just a deflection .....

And thats even more reason why we shouldnt throw open the borders and let everyone in including criminals and the mentally ill ....

We have to deal with our own .....

Mass murder is just a deflection from the illegal immigration issue?

Posted (edited)

bmore_ken - Why didn't YOU post it before now?

I don't know whether it was posted or not but these were:

There are plenty more if you want to continue the search.

Edited by Sprightly

On 7/7/2017 at 4:02 PM, mrsmlh said:

Fox News is the only one playing up the "illegal immigrant" angle. 

The article in today's Sun about the murders also notes that she was in the country illegally. Not in the headline, but in the body of the story. But that fact about her immigration status is irrelevant to the terrible crime committed, and to the likelihood that she is mentally ill given her performance in the courtroom. No sane person kills their own children. 

11 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

Not likely. I'd bet my house that there are plenty of murders of this nature that doesn't get posted on this board. For example.

Ahhhhh good ol' Detroit...........

And guess what I agree with you....you will keep your house....it is a suckers bet at best.

Unfortunately, stuff like this ...similar to what is going on with the mass shootings in BC...is now relegated to 'hoo hum.....another what did what?

Now if it was a white women that did this, or a white supremacy member did this.....you would lose  your house both the one in White Marsh and the one in Delaware if you bet against it being all over the news.

And ken.... I am kidding with you a bit ok. Don't take it personnel. 

3 minutes ago, Papi said:

The article in today's Sun about the murders also notes that she was in the country illegally. Not in the headline, but in the body of the story. But that fact about her immigration status is irrelevant to the terrible crime committed, and to the likelihood that she is mentally ill given her performance in the courtroom. No sane person kills their own children. 

All the articles that I have read about this have mentioned the illegal status however out of all of the ones I read only FoxNews used it in their headlines.  As far as the rest of your post, I agree with all of it unfortunately several posters disagree because they believe her immigration status is relevant and a big part of the story.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Papi said:

Weird as this may sound coming from me....but NO SANE PERSON KILLS ANYONE ...OTHER THAN IN SELF DEFENSE.

Question is ....what is sane now-a-days?:(

Edited by Guido2

22 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Weird as this may sound coming from me....but NO SANE PERSON KILLS ANYONE ...OTHER THAN IN SELF DEFENSE.

Question is ....what is sane now-a-days?:(

Very good question. Perhaps we should start by asking that question in every office of the Capitol Building, the Senate and House office buildings, and the White House. Seems like there is a whole lot of "less than sane" going on in all of those places these days. :(

Just now, Papi said:

Very good question. Perhaps we should start by asking that question in every office of the Capitol Building, the Senate and House office buildings, and the White House. Seems like there is a whole lot of "less than sane" going on in all of those places these days. :(

Well like it or not.....what you are describing has been going on for decades. However...the Donald has laid it all out for us to see.

Some said on one of these forums.....if there is anything that is good about Trump's Admin is that it has woken up a sleeping giant that is saying 'what the f' '. We will see next elections cycle if that is true. 

29 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

All the articles that I have read about this have mentioned the illegal status however out of all of the ones I read only FoxNews used it in their headlines.  As far as the rest of your post, I agree with all of it unfortunately several posters disagree because they believe her immigration status is relevant and a big part of the story.

When an illegal immigrant commits a crime against strangers, regardless of the crime, it may indeed be relevant to seek to know how and why such a person managed to be in this country illegally. But when a person (regardless of their immigration status, race, gender, sexual orientation, or hair color) kills their own children, all of those other factors go out the window, and the overrding question has to be what is wrong with the mind of that individual. In my opinion...