Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoyinMudville

Trump Jr Admits to Meeting With Russians in Order to Get Dirt on Hillary

899 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

You realize this could go on forever,that's what I was trying to convey....:)

I'm not sure about you but I believe in due process. 

As of now, you can speculate that Obama holdovers are the sources of the leaks but you have no proof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, soulflower said:

Who cares? Why shoot the messenger when Trump Jr confirmed the emails are his? 

So why the uproar on the release of Podesta's emails? He also admitted they were his.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, soulflower said:

I'm not sure about you but I believe in due process. 

As of now, you can speculate that Obama holdovers are the sources of the leaks but you have no proof

That's fine.

Im extremely confident none of this will amount to anything.

Just like the pre election shameful Trump underage rape story and the Russian pee pee story.

The media has no one to blame but themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Manafort in the meantime is getting into "dog ate my homework" territory. Hilarious.

"A source close to Manafort told POLITICO on Tuesday that the campaign manager hadn’t read all the way to the bottom of the email exchanges on his phone and that he didn’t even know who he was meeting with when he attended the 20 to 30-minute session"

 

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/11/donald-trump-jr-emails-smoking-gun-robert-mueller-240414

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SemiAuto said:

Don't email people about your crimes.  It might come back to haunt you.

This is up there with people posting videos of their crimes on youtube.   It is just dumb.

Youtube is someone putting out something to the public, just like Facebook.

Emails are personal and should be known to you. Can I see your emails ..?? I can show you my Groupon & Livingsocial ones ......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HowAreWeGoingToPay said:

Sorry, I still see no soliciting, I do see interest. Could it be that he was seeing if old Hillary was colluding with the Russians, getting the evidence so to speak.

"The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SemiAuto said:

If the Trump admin had one grain of discipline then they wouldn't have these problems.

 

Do you really believe what you posted? Hmmmmm? 

I agree that they have no discipline, I don't agree that they wouldn't have all these problems, or at least they would have different ones. The dems have been melting down since the election, they would have done so even if he had acted like Pence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Youtube is someone putting out something to the public, just like Facebook.

Emails are personal and should be known to you. Can I see your emails ..?? I can show you my Groupon & Livingsocial ones ......

It doesn't matter.  It is like Snowden giving copies of his stuff to the press.  You can't prosecute the press for that.  If you think the NY Times did something illegal themselves then it is up to you to prove it.   Speculation won't cut it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HowAreWeGoingToPay said:

Do you really believe what you posted? Hmmmmm? 

I agree that they have no discipline, I don't agree that they wouldn't have all these problems, or at least they would have different ones. The dems have been melting down since the election, they would have done so even if he had acted like Pence.

Pence would still have policy fights and the nutjobs would still hate him but it wouldn't be this dumpster fire of stupidity and lying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SemiAuto said:

It doesn't matter.  It is like Snowden giving copies of his stuff to the press.  You can't prosecute the press for that.  If you think the NY Times did something illegal themselves then it is up to you to prove it.   Speculation won't cut it.

Snowden didn't. He gave it to Wikileaks. They printed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SemiAuto said:

Pence would still have policy fights and the nutjobs would still hate him but it wouldn't be this dumpster fire of stupidity and lying.

Given the crazy shown by the lefties I wouldn't bet money on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SemiAuto said:

Pence would still have policy fights and the nutjobs would still hate him but it wouldn't be this dumpster fire of stupidity and lying.

Don't kid yourself. This meltdown has continued since Nov 9th ........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stevez51 said:

Don't kid yourself. This meltdown has continued since Nov 9th ........

Right now you're having a meltdown trying to spin this turd away into a nothingburger. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Snowden didn't. He gave it to Wikileaks. They printed it.

Wrong.

First the Post, then the Guardian posted Snowden's stuff.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Snowden didn't. He gave it to Wikileaks. They printed it.

IIRC Snowden also gave it to The Guardian.  It doesn't matter.   Snowden is the guy in trouble for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stevez51 said:

So how did the Times get them without hacking his account ..??

Maybe the Russian lawyer sent them from being copied ..?? Oh no's, the Times making deals with the Russians .....

Hahahahahaha... is that a serious question? :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, soulflower said:

 

You know the repubs are in deep trouble when Krauthammer comes out against the administration.  Glad to see it but as I've been saying about a lot of these guys, it's too little too late.  When this administration is carted off to the dump hopefully we can find common ground between both sides of the aisle and start the slow march back to American politics as it's supposed to be practiced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, soulflower said:

 

I happened to catch it.

"Before there wasn't any "there" there. Now there's "there" there."

More like him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mcorioles said:

Must turn attention away from Comey and Loretta Lynch.........

Fox retracted their erroneous story about Comey.

This is far more serious than anything Loretta Lynch may or may not have done.

It's amazing to watch you stoop lower and lower and lower and lower in order to defend your hero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

Fox retracted their erroneous story about Comey.

This is far more serious than anything Loretta Lynch may or may not have done.

It's amazing to watch you stoop lower and lower and lower and lower in order to defend your hero.

It's amazing you run with all these stories including the pee pee and underage rape.

Ill be sure to remind you of this one too when it blows up in your face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

It's amazing you run with all these stories including the pee pee and underage rape.

Ill be sure to remind you of this one too when it blows up in your face.

What's to blow up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

You know the repubs are in deep trouble when Krauthammer comes out against the administration.  Glad to see it but as I've been saying about a lot of these guys, it's too little too late.  When this administration is carted off to the dump hopefully we can find common ground between both sides of the aisle and start the slow march back to American politics as it's supposed to be practiced.

Krauthammer has a column that gets run by the New York Post  so I see it at work once every now and then. While there are things Trump does policy wise that he's cool with, he's long made clear he finds Trump personally appalling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

 

Ill be sure to remind you of this one too when it blows up in your face.

Remind me that Trump Jr lied for 5 months and then changed his story and then released HIS OWN EMAILS confirming that he willingly met with someone connected to the Kremlin in order to get dirt on Clinton and use it to influence the American election?

It seems like this has blown up in your face, not mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0