Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoyinMudville

Trump Jr Admits to Meeting With Russians in Order to Get Dirt on Hillary

899 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This episode at least proves the Trump team was willing to collude with the Russians.

Edited by soulflower

2 hours ago, Fang said:

Here we go again. Liberals never learn. lol

What lesson is it that liberals should be learning?

I'm just wondering what you guys are gonna be like in , say  2018, or even 2019-- will you still be eagerly awaiting the smoking gun, the final straw, the ultimate bombshell that ends Trump's presidency, or will you turn from your delusions of ousting him in that way toward the more traditional method, of, you know, selecting and backing a candidate for the 2020 election? Focusing on issues that might actually resonate with a larger share of voters than the oppose all things Trump in all ways possible routine? Maybe?  Probably not- which is good for my purposes, and helps Trump's re-election campaign. 

Oh, gotta go, have some more productive things to do today, but I'll toss out one more, you know why Mueller picked all the libs and HIllary workers for his staff? Because he and everyone else that matters knows there is nothing there. Just like Comey knows, but won't say publicly-- because he and Mueller know the demlibs would just never accept a vindication of Trump coming from anybody thought to be in a position to possibly take him down- that person would be vilified, demonized-- he'd be hated almost as much as Trump himself , but without the protection of the Presidency-- so Mueller's figuring just maybe ya'll will grudgingly accept it from a bunch of Hillary--ites, but, you'll probably end up hating Mueller and them too. 

In other breaking news, Trump, Jr. is said to like Russian dressing on his salad.

1 minute ago, veritas said:

In other breaking news, Trump, Jr. is said to like Russian dressing on his salad.

Desperately try to downplay this crap to your heart's desire -- it's all you clowns have left. 

1 hour ago, soulflower said:

This episode at least proves the Trump team was willing to collude with the Russians.

She's a Russian but is she the Russians? Did Trump Jr think she was the Russians? We're never going to know what he really thought.

9 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Desperately try to downplay this crap to your heart's desire -- it's all you clowns have left. 

There's nothing to play down because this amounts to nothing.  If this is the type of stuff you've got then you're in for quite a disappointment.  

29 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

I'm just wondering what you guys are gonna be like in , say  2018, or even 2019-- will you still be eagerly awaiting the smoking gun, the final straw, the ultimate bombshell that ends Trump's presidency, or will you turn from your delusions of ousting him in that way toward the more traditional method, of, you know, selecting and backing a candidate for the 2020 election? Focusing on issues that might actually resonate with a larger share of voters than the oppose all things Trump in all ways possible routine? Maybe?  Probably not- which is good for my purposes, and helps Trump's re-election campaign. 

Once again you've described yourself.  You can't make this stuff up!  :D

23 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

Oh, gotta go, have some more productive things to do today, but I'll toss out one more, you know why Mueller picked all the libs and HIllary workers for his staff? Because he and everyone else that matters knows there is nothing there. Just like Comey knows, but won't say publicly-- because he and Mueller know the demlibs would just never accept a vindication of Trump coming from anybody thought to be in a position to possibly take him down- that person would be vilified, demonized-- he'd be hated almost as much as Trump himself , but without the protection of the Presidency-- so Mueller's figuring just maybe ya'll will grudgingly accept it from a bunch of Hillary--ites, but, you'll probably end up hating Mueller and them too. 

Everybody knows it's a farce, including CNN and those pushing it the most.  But, hey, since the left is largely out of power everywhere and not too popular, they need something to occupy them.

6 minutes ago, veritas said:

There's nothing to play down because this amounts to nothing.  If this is the type of stuff you've got then you're in for quite a disappointment.  

Well you've been telling us ever since the inauguration how the "collusion" narrative was a lie, and now you have direct evidence that the collusion is real. So what choice do you have? You are required to downplay it. 

Just now, Heisenberg said:

Well you've been telling us ever since the inauguration how the "collusion" narrative was a lie, and now you have direct evidence that the collusion is real. So what choice do you have? You are required to downplay it. 

Like I said, if this is the type of stuff you think is going to bring down Trump, then have at it.  I can almost see the threads now describing how Trump somehow kept Mueller from arriving at the "right" conclusion.  It ought to be the final meltdown.

2 minutes ago, veritas said:

Like I said, if this is the type of stuff you think is going to bring down Trump, then have at it.  I can almost see the threads now describing how Trump somehow kept Mueller from arriving at the "right" conclusion.  It ought to be the final meltdown.

Stay in denial. It benefits us. 

28 minutes ago, veritas said:

Be careful. This will be CNN's leading story and the Liberals on this board will offer it up as proof that President Trump needs to be impeached. But then again, I find the desperation entertaining! :lol:

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

She's a Russian but is she the Russians? Did Trump Jr think she was the Russians? We're never going to know what he really thought.

Do you believe he didn't know that she was a foreign national?

3 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Stay in denial. It benefits us. 

What are you going to do when Mueller finds nothing on which to recommend proceedings against Trump?  Admit defeat and move on?  No, of course not.  The sniping and attempts to undermine will go on as usual.

Just now, veritas said:

What are you going to do when Mueller finds nothing on which to recommend proceedings against Trump?  Admit defeat and move on?  No, of course not.  The sniping and attempts to undermine will go on as usual.

What are you going to do when he does? I have a feeling you'll "go on vacation". 

18 hours ago, mcorioles said:

Bill and Hillary aren't in Govt anymore.....why are you so obsessed with the Clinton's?

I got like two more pages to go ....and this might have been said.

EXACTLY and neither is Obama.

Coming from the NYC and yah I am familiar with the Mafia area. Trump and his minions are pulling a cheap old scam ....it regards concrete and real estate. Sound familiar.

Here is how it goes; You order say 1000 cubic feet of concrete to do something. However what you REALLY need is closer to 2000. So, when the concrete arrives you make sure that the hole you are trying to fill has several of your workers watching the pour.....and they just happen to have water hoses...and ooooopppppssss....just by accident ..... the hoses are turned on and voila....1000 becomes 2000.

It is called spreading the blame. Is it the one who delivered the concrete? Is it the guys with the water hoses? Is it the inspector that overlooked the lack of a permit in the first place? Is it the guy who placed the order for 1000 instead of the proper 2000.

Hope you all get the analogy. 

1 minute ago, Heisenberg said:

What are you going to do when he does?

:lol::lol:

Much better case to be made about nothing here if the Trump campaign and associates had been open and honest about contacts. To date, they've consistently lied and attempted to mislead and that's not the conduct of someone with nothing to hide. 

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, JoyinMudville said:

These people should really consult with their lawyers before they openly blab about treasonous activity.

Trump's son now admits that the reason he wanted to have the secret meeting with the Russian national was so he could get dirt on Clinton to help win the campaign.

And... he brought the Campaign Manager and now key White House advisor along with him.

But you see.....they DON'T THINK THEY HAVE TO ..... most all are the 'anointed'...they have never had to 'fess up' to anything. They just merrily go along....no ramifications....no penalties. that is what a gold spoon buys you.

However, they ALL are now in a very public arena.....and so far they have managed to skate...but as they are slowly finding their old rules and bubble don't work as well out here. And if the f'n congress could get off the dime and stop worrying about party and instead the COUNTRY. They would find that out sooner. 

Hopefully there is some big hammer waiting in the wings, to drop on all of them. 

Edited by Guido2

27 minutes ago, veritas said:

Everybody knows it's a farce, including CNN and those pushing it the most.  But, hey, since the left is largely out of power everywhere and not too popular, they need something to occupy them.

So why did junior feel the need to lie?

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

So why did junior feel the need to lie?

What is the ad 'that is what we do'?

Why do birds sing, butterflies flutter, why do worms squirm........

It is in there DNA.....

A lie is to them (Donald and the minions)....just polite conversation. Or if caught in a lie ....well you didn't understand the context...or fake news.

Sorry....If you are pxxing on my shoes.....don't tell me it is raining. 

And face it ....there haven't been any monsoons in the DC area. 

Edited by Guido2

16 hours ago, Daan said:

Maybe it was nothing but a conversation about adopting children.

You do realize that the only reason adopting children from Russia is an issue is because they were somehow attempting to punish us for the sanctions we placed on them right?  So, if it was a conversation about adopting children that really couldn't have happened without talk of sanctions.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

It's possible this meeting took place exactly as Trump Jr says. This woman is known to be all about protesting that adoption law. I just don't understand all the lying.

It's easy to understand.  When you are doing things you know damn well you shouldn't be doing you LIE about it