Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoyinMudville

Trump Jr Admits to Meeting With Russians in Order to Get Dirt on Hillary

985 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, veritas said:

What are you going to do when Mueller finds nothing on which to recommend proceedings against Trump?  Admit defeat and move on?  No, of course not.  The sniping and attempts to undermine will go on as usual.

Your Manchurian Candidate has had it. Collusion has been established by Jr so the end is near. All your wishful thinking for Putin's puppet has come to naught. You know why? The Don is never left out of the loop in a crime family.  It won't be long now. I've said he won't last past July and he's right on schedule.

Edited by zenwalk

1 hour ago, Marshan Man said:

What lesson is it that liberals should be learning?

That we should ignore our sense of what is illegal, unethical, or reeking of treason because... well, because it's Trump

1 minute ago, zenwalk said:

Your Manchurian Candidate has had it. Collusion has been established by Jr so the end is near. All your wishful thinking for Putin's puppet has come to naught. You know why? The Don is never left out of the loop in a crime family. 

Glad someone else said it besides me. 

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Do you believe he didn't know that she was a foreign national?

He probably did. Is knowing that problematic? (Sincere question)

Edited by Jimmy Jazz

Just now, Guido2 said:

Glad someone else said it besides me. 

Did you ever in your wildest dreams think an American president could be a Russian spy? This is the story of the century and the century is very young.

1 minute ago, JoyinMudville said:

That we should ignore our sense of what is illegal, unethical, or reeking of treason because... well, because it's Trump

I am not liberal. But I totally agree with what you say.

Trump was/is a definite game changers....but not in the way that most expected.

Now the question is.....provided the US as we know it survives this mess.....who will take the high road or the low road.....or continue with the 'win at any costs for the party' road. F.....the voters road?

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

He probably did. Is knowing that problematic? (Sincere question)

:lol::rolleyes:

Here let me dummy this down for you. My wife discovers me talking to a known prostitute.....do you think that is problematic?

Edited by Guido2

4 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Here let me dummy this down for you. My wife discovers me talking to a known prostitute.....do you think that is problematic?

Lol.  Time to change the sheets.  Not terribly excited by Pence but at this point he's looking like George Washington.

5 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

Did you ever in your wildest dreams think an American president could be a Russian spy? This is the story of the century and the century is very young.

Till Trump....NO.

But it only took about a week or two after the inauguration for me to see it. Even with all the media time lag and Trump filtering. 

That book is a good read....like 'Mein Kampf'.....gives one a lot of insight as to the games being played. 

Posted (edited)

Till Trump....NO.

But it only took about a week or two after the inauguration for me to see it. Even with all the media time lag and Trump filtering. 

That book is a good read....like 'Mein Kampf'.....gives one a lot of insight as to the games being played. 

Maybe I missed something but what book? Oh, nevermind. You mean Manchurian Candidate. I forgot it was a book. In Trump's case we will find out he's been blackmailed by his Russian financing. I took a lot of heat last year calling him a spy so to all the nippleheads out there that gave me grief: ha ha!

Edited by zenwalk

5 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

So we're establishing a blanket rule that campaigns are not allowed to meet with foreign nationals? I would guess most modern campaigns have done so. Obama gave multiple speeches in foreign countries while campaigning in 2008. Guess what, he and his staff met with a foreigner or two while doing that.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

So we're establishing a blanket rule that campaigns are not allowed to meet with foreign nationals? I would guess most modern campaigns have done so. Obama gave multiple speeches in foreign countries while campaigning in 2008. Guess what, he and his staff met with a foreigner or two while doing that.

With the admitted intent to get dirt on his opposition??

1 minute ago, zenwalk said:

Lol.  Time to change the sheets.  Not terribly excited by Pence but at this point he's looking like George Washington.

I just said talking to....not pillow talk. :lol:

I am not excited about Pence either....but comparatively you are correct.

And Pence can pull the political trigger...he just needs the cabinet or congress to get on board. 

And that will not happen at least at the cabinet level till he makes them an 'offer they can't refuse'. And at the congressional level till the polls get so bad that the GOP has to do something. But that will not happen till Trumpcare is pushed through. 

And if the special needs people called trumpheads actually read the fine print....even if it is kicked down the road past the elections. 

Not if she gave you dirt that would get you elected to POTUS!:P seriously though , if it were a quid pro quo involving exchanging classified info or anything that would harm the U.S., yes that would be a crime. If it was just dirt on Clinton, then no. It's not illegal to talk to foreign nationals. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

It is illegal to accept campaign contributions, in money or in kind, from foreign nationals of any country.

I doubt I'd feel warmer and fuzzier if it were China, instead of Russia.

4 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Not if she gave you dirt that would get you elected to POTUS!:P seriously though , if it were a quid pro quo involving exchanging classified info or anything that would harm the U.S., yes that would be a crime. If it was just dirt on Clinton, then no. It's not illegal to talk to foreign nationals. 

Got a link to those laws? You don't think Trump's election has harmed the US?

5 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

Maybe I missed something but what book? Oh, nevermind. You mean Manchurian Candidate. I forgot it was a book. In Trump's case we will find out he's been blackmailed by his Russian financing. I took a lot of heat last year calling him a spy so to all the nippleheads out there that gave me grief: ha ha!

I think you can download it if you have a kindle. ;):D Yah know.... I guess I am getting old....and also when I mentioned the book I got ??????????????????

I think you are giving Trump TOO much credit for being a spy. That would take intelligence.

No as the Russians put it , he was a useful idiot and when all is said an done we will find that he sold his soul to the devil to finance his dreams.Russian recruitment 101. 

9 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

Got a link to those laws? You don't think Trump's election has harmed the US?

No. Yes

9 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

I think you can download it if you have a kindle. ;):D Yah know.... I guess I am getting old....and also when I mentioned the book I got ??????????????????

I think you are giving Trump TOO much credit for being a spy. That would take intelligence.

No as the Russians put it , he was a useful idiot and when all is said an done we will find that he sold his soul to the devil to finance his dreams.Russian recruitment 101. 

The Trump dossier will be proven correct.  All Trump has to do is be Trump to do the Russian bidding though. The closest analogue is the Germans smuggling Lenin from Switzerland to Russia. Churchill called it infecting Russia with the bacillus plague. All Lenin had to do was be Lenin in order to bring down the government. The Russians have never forgotten that lesson.

8 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

Well here is the sticky wicket. What was he talking about? 

• As I understand it....talking to FNs at anytime during a campaign is a no no.
  • Flynn tried that and you see where that has him. 
  • So ...say JR. met with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary....VERY DEEP...LIKE COMPUTER RECORDS THAT ONLY COULD BE MINED DIRT....well that seems to be boarder line attempt at corruption of the voting process. 

And to be honest .... I am and I am sure millions are tired of this constant billowing smoke...every turn....more smoke...more stuff. Sorry, if the police come and dig up your backyard on a hunch...the home that you have owned for about 30 years...and none of the skeletons are over 10 years old.

That is a lot of smoke.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

The movie was pretty good.  Frank Sinatra did a great job as well. 

Edited by zenwalk

30 minutes ago, Marshan Man said:

With the admitted intent to get dirt on his opposition??

Obviously not in Obama's case. I was simply trying to determine if meeting with a foreign national is a problem in and of itself. This led me to discuss things with Guido2 which was clearly a mistake as he has no idea.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, veritas said:

There's nothing to play down because this amounts to nothing.  If this is the type of stuff you've got then you're in for quite a disappointment.  

Flynn.  Manafort. Sessions. Trump Jr.  Carter Page.  Kushner.

All met with Russians and lied or "forgot" about it. Nothing to see here.  

Edited by ms maggie

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Flynn.  Manafort. Sessions. Trump Jr.  Carter Page.  Kushner.

All met with Russians and lied or "forgot" about it. Nothing to see here.  

Let's not forget Roger Stone who bragged about his wikileaks buddies. Arguably he's the biggest tumor of this bunch.

Edited by zenwalk

1 hour ago, veritas said:

What are you going to do when Mueller finds nothing on which to recommend proceedings against Trump?  Admit defeat and move on?  No, of course not.  The sniping and attempts to undermine will go on as usual.

What's your favorite outcome of the G20/Trump?

The awesome cyber security task force with the Russians?  The taking Putin's word over our IC bit?  Throwing Obama and Bush under the bus--you just can't beat referencing WMD/Iraq war as a "complete disaster" in front of the international press, on foreign soil! The complete ignoring of NK? I personally enjoyed Trump regalling the press in Warsaw with how he "made a lot of money for NBC with The Apprentice".  Bet that will make them treat him with more respect, huh?