mcorioles

Lawyer Says She wasn't From the Kremlin

185 posts in this topic

Need to check in with Party Central for another talking point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't matter what they say. It's like Putin's vehement denial. I'm sure attorneys drop cases all the time because someone vehemently denies a charge :lol: 

It doesn't matter since the email identifies the source as the Russian government. 

 

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

sadly the ignore feature doesn't block out threads started.....

no ties whatsoever......you are absolutely sure of that? I'll bet you are....and I'll bet you'll still be convinced even on the face of factual evidence of her ties to the Kremlin....of course since Vlad says he doesn't know her, that counts more for you.....

Veselnitskaya, 42, has deep experience in Russian political and legal matters. She has practiced law since 1998. She served in the prosecutor’s office of Moscow Region for three years, where she has said her work included “overseeing the legality of statutes” adopted by legislators. She founded a law firm, Kamerton Consulting, specializing in corporate and property disputes. She has said that her firm’s clients include “large state-owned and private corporations, as well as clients from the real estate and banking sectors.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/russian-lawyer-who-met-with-trump-jr-has-long-history-fighting-sanctions/2017/07/11/05e2467c-65b1-11e7-94ab-5b1f0ff459df_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_russialawyer-845pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.84468da1e0e5

she continually lobbies to get the Magnitsky Act overturned on behalf of Vlad.....

the lies and denials continue...

Edited by can you hear me now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get the impression that any person of consequence in Russia necessarily has close ties to Putin or other high ranking state officials.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

I get the impression that any person of consequence in Russia necessarily has close ties to Putin or other high ranking state officials.

Probably, And I'm  just using liberal logic.

Its in the news,she said it So it must be true.

You know,fight fire with fire.

Edited by mcorioles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep.... because lawyers don't lie. When did Repubs start believing the Russians?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

I get the impression that any person of consequence in Russia necessarily has close ties to Putin or other high ranking state officials.

I have relatives that work at NSA. Does that mean I have close ties to the govt ..???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Yep.... because lawyers don't lie. When did Repubs start believing the Russians?

Were you able to comprehend my post? 

Appearently not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, mcorioles said:

What a relieve. I thought Donny Jr. had colluded with the Russians. As it turns out, he's just a liar. Phew, that was a close one.

"Her account appeared to contradict that of Trump Jr., who said on Sunday that the premise of the meeting was to discuss damaging information on Clinton"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

What a relieve. I thought Donny Jr. had colluded with the Russians. As it turns out, he's just a liar. Phew, that was a close one.

"Her account appeared to contradict that of Trump Jr., who said on Sunday that the premise of the meeting was to discuss damaging information on Clinton"

 

Do you think he will be indicted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mcorioles said:

Probably, And I'm  just using liberal logic.

Its in the news,she said it So it must be true.

You know,fight fire with fire.

It's posts like these that get people's dander up.  Liberal logic my arse!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

I have relatives that work at NSA. Does that mean I have close ties to the govt ..???

Our government is NOTHING like the Russian government.  You do get that right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...And some posters say they aren't trolls and didn't vote for Trump... B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, michiganjoe said:

Need to check in with Party Central for another talking point.

McO is so gullible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, mcorioles said:

Do you think he will be indicted?

I don't know. I think he should resign his position and scurry away. That could take some of the heat off him. I believe the cumulative nature of all this Russia stuff does look bad to those involved in the investigations. 

Edited by FatBoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mcorioles said:

Probably, And I'm  just using liberal logic.

Its in the news,she said it So it must be true.

You know,fight fire with fire.

So, then you don't really believe her when she says she has no ties to the Russian government?  Despite starting a topic where you give the impression that you do believe her.  Is that right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prominent talking point this morning on Donny's favorite show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Our government is NOTHING like the Russian government.  You do get that right?

Yes, many govt are different than ours .......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stevez51 said:

Yes, many govt are different than ours .......

Then why did you ask the ridiculous question that you did?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Then why did you ask the ridiculous question that you did?

You seem to know a lot about the Russian govt, what do they do different than ours. Both like to influence elections.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Then why did you ask the ridiculous question that you did?

Aren't like 90% of his posts ridiculous questions with multiple question marks???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? He's one confused guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

You seem to know a lot about the Russian govt, what do they do different than ours. Both like to influence elections.

Again, is that a serious question? The main difference is that right now the Russian government IS PUTIN!  You get that right?  That's why your question made absolutely no sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Marshan Man said:

Aren't like 90% of his posts ridiculous questions with multiple question marks???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? He's one confused guy.

Yeah, I don't know if he's just playing a role, or if that's real. I certainly hope it's the former

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, banner1124 said:

Again, is that a serious question? The main difference is that right now the Russian government IS PUTIN!  You get that right?  That's why your question made absolutely no sense.

You have to wonder about him sometimes. Of course, he is not alone. It's hard to have a truthful, logical defense for Russia. It's even harder when the righties were strongly anti-Russia before the Trump thingy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now