mcorioles

Lawyer Says She wasn't From the Kremlin

185 posts in this topic

Need to check in with Party Central for another talking point.

Doesn't matter what they say. It's like Putin's vehement denial. I'm sure attorneys drop cases all the time because someone vehemently denies a charge :lol: 

It doesn't matter since the email identifies the source as the Russian government. 

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Posted (edited)

sadly the ignore feature doesn't block out threads started.....

no ties whatsoever......you are absolutely sure of that? I'll bet you are....and I'll bet you'll still be convinced even on the face of factual evidence of her ties to the Kremlin....of course since Vlad says he doesn't know her, that counts more for you.....

Veselnitskaya, 42, has deep experience in Russian political and legal matters. She has practiced law since 1998. She served in the prosecutor’s office of Moscow Region for three years, where she has said her work included “overseeing the legality of statutes” adopted by legislators. She founded a law firm, Kamerton Consulting, specializing in corporate and property disputes. She has said that her firm’s clients include “large state-owned and private corporations, as well as clients from the real estate and banking sectors.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/russian-lawyer-who-met-with-trump-jr-has-long-history-fighting-sanctions/2017/07/11/05e2467c-65b1-11e7-94ab-5b1f0ff459df_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_russialawyer-845pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.84468da1e0e5

she continually lobbies to get the Magnitsky Act overturned on behalf of Vlad.....

the lies and denials continue...

Edited by can you hear me now!

I get the impression that any person of consequence in Russia necessarily has close ties to Putin or other high ranking state officials.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

I get the impression that any person of consequence in Russia necessarily has close ties to Putin or other high ranking state officials.

Probably, And I'm  just using liberal logic.

Its in the news,she said it So it must be true.

You know,fight fire with fire.

Edited by mcorioles

Yep.... because lawyers don't lie. When did Repubs start believing the Russians?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

I have relatives that work at NSA. Does that mean I have close ties to the govt ..???

15 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Yep.... because lawyers don't lie. When did Repubs start believing the Russians?

Were you able to comprehend my post? 

Appearently not.

23 hours ago, mcorioles said:

What a relieve. I thought Donny Jr. had colluded with the Russians. As it turns out, he's just a liar. Phew, that was a close one.

"Her account appeared to contradict that of Trump Jr., who said on Sunday that the premise of the meeting was to discuss damaging information on Clinton"

5 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

What a relieve. I thought Donny Jr. had colluded with the Russians. As it turns out, he's just a liar. Phew, that was a close one.

"Her account appeared to contradict that of Trump Jr., who said on Sunday that the premise of the meeting was to discuss damaging information on Clinton"

Do you think he will be indicted?

2 hours ago, mcorioles said:

It's posts like these that get people's dander up.  Liberal logic my arse!

20 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

I have relatives that work at NSA. Does that mean I have close ties to the govt ..???

Our government is NOTHING like the Russian government.  You do get that right?

...And some posters say they aren't trolls and didn't vote for Trump... B)

8 hours ago, michiganjoe said:

Need to check in with Party Central for another talking point.

McO is so gullible 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, mcorioles said:

Do you think he will be indicted?

I don't know. I think he should resign his position and scurry away. That could take some of the heat off him. I believe the cumulative nature of all this Russia stuff does look bad to those involved in the investigations. 

Edited by FatBoy

2 hours ago, mcorioles said:

So, then you don't really believe her when she says she has no ties to the Russian government?  Despite starting a topic where you give the impression that you do believe her.  Is that right?

Prominent talking point this morning on Donny's favorite show.

33 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Our government is NOTHING like the Russian government.  You do get that right?

Yes, many govt are different than ours .......

Just now, stevez51 said:

Yes, many govt are different than ours .......

Then why did you ask the ridiculous question that you did?

2 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

You seem to know a lot about the Russian govt, what do they do different than ours. Both like to influence elections.

11 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Aren't like 90% of his posts ridiculous questions with multiple question marks???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? He's one confused guy.

7 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

You seem to know a lot about the Russian govt, what do they do different than ours. Both like to influence elections.

Again, is that a serious question? The main difference is that right now the Russian government IS PUTIN!  You get that right?  That's why your question made absolutely no sense.

Just now, Marshan Man said:

Aren't like 90% of his posts ridiculous questions with multiple question marks???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? He's one confused guy.

Yeah, I don't know if he's just playing a role, or if that's real. I certainly hope it's the former

1 minute ago, banner1124 said:

Again, is that a serious question? The main difference is that right now the Russian government IS PUTIN!  You get that right?  That's why your question made absolutely no sense.

You have to wonder about him sometimes. Of course, he is not alone. It's hard to have a truthful, logical defense for Russia. It's even harder when the righties were strongly anti-Russia before the Trump thingy.