mcorioles

Lawyer Says She wasn't From the Kremlin

185 posts in this topic

Just now, Heisenberg said:

????

You're a few fries short of a Happy Meal

What's hard to understand?

I understand why you don't want to embarrass yourself further.

4 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

What's hard to understand?

I understand why you don't want to embarrass yourself further.

What in that thread is supposed to "make my blood boil"? I went to that thread - there was nothing. You seem confused and disoriented. Maybe you got kicked in the head by a horse when you were little, I don't know.

Just now, Heisenberg said:

What in that thread is supposed to "make my blood boil"? I went to that thread - there was nothing. You seem confused and disoriented. Maybe you got kicked in the head by a horse when you were little, I don't know.

Uhhhh,I am an adult- proves you wrong again

And not only that I'm retiring at 52.......So how am I going to have a hard time when I become an adult?

I think that post in that thread shows I had,have the intelligence to have a great job,plan for my retirement at an early age and executed it.

Pretty easy to figure out actually.

Just now, mcorioles said:

And not only that I'm retiring at 52.......So how am I going to have a hard time when I become an adult?

I think that post in that thread shows I had,have the intelligence to have a great job,plan for my retirement at an early age and executed it.

Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself more than me. :P

1 minute ago, mcorioles said:

Why would you assume any of that would make his blood boil?

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, banner1124 said:

Why would you assume any of that would make his blood boil?

Well,I would think someone who despises me wouldn't like his post proven wrong again nor  wish that I am successful.

Not that had to figure out.

Edited by mcorioles

Well,I would think someone who despises me wouldn't like his post proven wrong again nor  wish that I am successful.

Not that had to figure out.

He despises you that much personally?  Really?  Do you know that to be true, or are you just assuming that?

It's ALWAYS all about the TROLL.

2 hours ago, stevez51 said:

I have relatives that work at NSA. Does that mean I have close ties to the govt ..???

No.  But this isn't Russia. 

Just now, gonzoliberal said:

It's ALWAYS all about the TROLL.

There it is surrend post 1 today.

You're a troll.

See how silly and dumb that is.

2 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

He despises you that much personally?  Really?  Do you know that to be true, or are you just assuming that?

I don't despise him, he just clearly has serious issues. 

You're a troll.

Well I mean if you don't wanna be called a troll then maybe you shouldn't be wearing the troll uniform so much... just saying.  You deliberately do things that are very troll-like then get all upset when the word troll gets hurled your way.

Just now, banner1124 said:

Well I mean if you don't wanna be called a troll then maybe you shouldn't be wearing the troll uniform so much... just saying.  You deliberately do things that are very troll-like then get all upset when the word troll gets hurled your way.

Sorry,what you guys interpret as troll to me is posts you can't refute or don't have a rational answer to.

Why aren't you guys calling Heisenburgrg a troll everyday?

Thats why I can't take it seriously,It's just a easy way out to try and stifle conversation.

No comdenation on the troll thread Heisenberg posted about "Was Trump right"

See what I mean,you have the usual suspects I called out that you defended on that thread,go read it.

Just now, mcorioles said:

You're a troll.

Dude!

It is not I out here all day every day turning your knickers inside out provoking 'liberals'.

With a combination of creative ignoring and circular argument, you attempt to dominate this place like a bad smell.

Maybe if you got another hobby, or simply didn't try so hard.  This mudhole isn't your personal space; it's a public forum and, sort of by definition, most folks are going to disagree with you.  That's what we do here, though some come to argue incessantly and agitate.

It's not all about YOU... relax.  Smoke a fatty.  Shoot some whiskey. Whatever you do to lower your stress levels.

You'll live longer.

Just now, gonzoliberal said:

Dude!

It is not I out here all day every day turning your knickers inside out provoking 'liberals'.

With a combination of creative ignoring and circular argument, you attempt to dominate this place like a bad smell.

Maybe if you got another hobby, or simply didn't try so hard.  This mudhole isn't your personal space; it's a public forum and, sort of by definition, most folks are going to disagree with you.  That's what we do here, though some come to argue incessantly and agitate.

It's not all about YOU... relax.  Smoke a fatty.  Shoot some whiskey. Whatever you do to lower your stress levels.

You'll live longer.

Your opinion.

What you call "provoking" I call challenging.

This is a debate forum,right?

Do you just want me to agree with everything here?

Its ironic you call me a troll but NEVER call any of your own out.

As a matter of fact Heisenberg started a thread yesterday that can't be construed as anything but a troll thread.

Yet there you are posting on it.......

The only thing you got right is the smoking weed and an occasional whiskey and cigar.

Im not stressed at all.

33 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Well,that seems to be what you guys want everyone to do you don't like politically.

You guys prove it here everyday.

You asked me a question. I gave you an honest and sensible answer. And you came back with this. 

You seem more interested in confrontation than conversation. 

9 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

Sorry,what you guys interpret as troll to me is posts you can't refute or don't have a rational answer to.

Why aren't you guys calling Heisenburgrg a troll everyday?

Thats why I can't take it seriously,It's just a easy way out to try and stifle conversation.

No comdenation on the troll thread Heisenberg posted about "Was Trump right"

See what I mean,you have the usual suspects I called out that you defended on that thread,go read it.

So when you start a topic where you apparently believe one thing, only to reveal that you don't really believe that thing but are just supposedly using "liberal logic" to fight fire with fire or whatever, you don't consider that trolling?  Just a bit of honesty would go a long way is all I'm saying

1 minute ago, FatBoy said:

You asked me a question. I gave you an honest and sensible answer. And you came back with this. 

Byngo

25 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Well all he does is call names for the most part.Seems like a logical conclusion.

10 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

And all I did was give you my observation.

Its not the end game to either destroy him politically or get him indicted?

They know indictment is a stretch so hey,let's ratchet up the pressure and maybe he'll leave.

Its pretty easy to figure out the game plan.

11 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

So when you start a topic where you apparently believe one thing, only to reveal that you don't really believe that thing but are just supposedly using "liberal logic" to fight fire with fire or whatever, you don't consider that trolling?  Just a bit of honesty would go a long way is all I'm saying

The point was to show Libs here do it all the time,but when anyone else does it it's trolling.

Point made.

Here's a novel idea stop calling people trolls as a talking point.

Its sooooo transparent because none of you ever call any of your side out when they ACTUALLY do troll.

16 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Byngo

Is Heisenburg a troll Banner?

4 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

And all I did was give you my observation.

Its not the end game to either destroy him politically or get him indicted?

They know indictment is a stretch so hey,let's ratchet up the pressure and maybe he'll leave.

Its pretty easy to figure out the game plan.

I regret have a temporary lapse in judgement by attempting dialogue with you. I had advised others not to do it. Now I've made a fool of myself. Good bye.

1 hour ago, Marshan Man said:

Can you repeat this to yourself in a mirror??????????????????????????????

And ........ who asked you.