mcorioles

Lawyer Says She wasn't From the Kremlin

185 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, FatBoy said:

I regret have a temporary lapse in judgement by attempting dialogue with you. I had advised others not to do it. Now I've made a fool of myself. Good bye.

And there you have it.

Stymied,gets mad and makes it personal.

Adios!

BTW, I wont correct your grammar on your post like the Libs here do.........that would be trolling.

I understood your post perfectly.

Edited by mcorioles

1 minute ago, FatBoy said:

I regret have a temporary lapse in judgement by attempting dialogue with you. I had advised others not to do it. Now I've made a fool of myself. Good bye.

Yeah, probably long past time I put him on ignore. His act is really getting old. 

1 hour ago, ncbirdfan said:

Yes I did and I did not insult you at all. I just disagreed with you. You want to know what is insulting?

You said, "You seem to know a lot about the Russian govt, what do they do different than ours. Both like to influence elections." Now THAT is insulting.

Didn't we try to influence the last PM election in Israel ..???

Just now, stevez51 said:

Didn't we try to influence the last PM election in Israel ..???

I remember Obama "endorsing" Netanyahu's opponent, but that was about it. Hardly the same at all. The right put up enough of a stink about that. 

4 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

And there you have it.

Stymied,gets mad and makes it personal.

Adios!

BTW, I wont correct your grammar on your post like the Libs here do.........that would be trolling.

I understood your post perfectly.

You're really embarrassing yourself.

3 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Yeah, probably long past time I put him on ignore. His act is really getting old. 

Good because all you do here is insult posters and lie about them.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

You're really embarrassing yourself.

Projection

What happened to your "Was Trump Right" thread?

Interesting,guess you had evidence removed......

Edited by mcorioles

3 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

I remember Obama "endorsing" Netanyahu's opponent, but that was about it. Hardly the same at all. The right put up enough of a stink about that. 

So no ads or writings from other sources were there ..???

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

The new ignore system is easier than ever.  Unfortunately the forum becomes empty pretty fast if used as intended.  Proper debate breaks down fast when one side refuses to play by the rules.  It's not about the Right really. It's about the proliferation of trolls. 

Edited by zenwalk

1 minute ago, stevez51 said:

Not that I'm aware? If that did happen the right would have had a coronary and that clearly didn't happen.

1 minute ago, stevez51 said:

Think you are confusing independent players like Carville with official government policy.

What difference does it make if she says she is or is not from the Kremlin?

Didn't anybody read the email sent to Jr and his response?

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Meeting to conspire to commit treason.  Would you like to attend? Y or N

1 minute ago, zenwalk said:

The new ignore system is easier than ever.  Unfortunately the forum become empty pretty fast if used as intended.  Proper debate breaks down fast when one side refuses to play by the rules.  It's not about the Right really. It's about the proliferation of trolls. 

LOL.

Your idea of "debate" is calling people that you can't make a valid response to a troll.

Why do the  Libs always do that here?

I rarely see Cons do it and when they do it's usually a response to being called one.

You and just about every single Lib here NEVER call your own out.

So with that being said none of you can be taken seriously when you call someone a troll.

4 minutes ago, Cameron said:

It's like a pedophile sting... emailing a "13 year old" and going to meet him/her for the purpose of having sex...does the pedo get off because he didn't really meet a 13 year old since it was a cop?

2 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

The new ignore system is easier than ever.  Unfortunately the forum become empty pretty fast if used as intended.  Proper debate breaks down fast when one side refuses to play by the rules.  It's not about the Right really. It's about the proliferation of trolls. 

Yea, I put it on ignore. It's best he doesn't get the attention he craves. He's a lot like Donny that way.

5 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

LOL.

Your idea of "debate" is calling people that you can't make a valid response to a troll.

Why do the  Libs always do that here?

I rarely see Cons do it and when they do it's usually a response to being called one.

You and just about every single Lib here NEVER call your own out.

So with that being said none of you can be taken seriously when you call someone a troll.

Maybe it would be more fun for them.

Start a thread. 1st response, that's so wrong. Next 5 to 10. I agree, agree, agree, etc.

Thread over ......

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

Yea, I put it on ignore. It's best he doesn't get the attention he craves. He's a lot like Donny that way.

People are always picking on the both of them too. Sad. I think we all prefer arguing with someone who doesn't spill the chess pieces on the floor at the first sign of defeat.

Edited by zenwalk

6 hours ago, can you hear me now! said:

sadly the ignore feature doesn't block out threads started.....

no ties whatsoever......you are absolutely sure of that? I'll bet you are....and I'll bet you'll still be convinced even on the face of factual evidence of her ties to the Kremlin....of course since Vlad says he doesn't know her, that counts more for you.....

Veselnitskaya, 42, has deep experience in Russian political and legal matters. She has practiced law since 1998. She served in the prosecutor’s office of Moscow Region for three years, where she has said her work included “overseeing the legality of statutes” adopted by legislators. She founded a law firm, Kamerton Consulting, specializing in corporate and property disputes. She has said that her firm’s clients include “large state-owned and private corporations, as well as clients from the real estate and banking sectors.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/russian-lawyer-who-met-with-trump-jr-has-long-history-fighting-sanctions/2017/07/11/05e2467c-65b1-11e7-94ab-5b1f0ff459df_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_russialawyer-845pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.84468da1e0e5

she continually lobbies to get the Magnitsky Act overturned on behalf of Vlad.....

the lies and denials continue...

Serious question, is she a Russian agent paid by the Russian Government, or a lawyer with with clients that have ties with the Kremlin as well as private citizens with real estate investors?

15 minutes ago, Cameron said:

I think you need to get a better handle what treason actually is.

Just now, Bassman said:

I think you need to get a better handle what treason actually is.

Working to destroy your own government works as a quick definition.

By that definition all those who seek to undermine the constitution by calling it a living document are committing treason.

2 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

Working to destroy your own government works as a quick definition.

Wrong, as usual. Are we in an open declared war with Russia? No? End of story. I'm not going to do your homework for you; you can look it up yourself.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Bassman said:

Wrong, as usual. Are we in an open declared war with Russia? No? End of story. I'm not going to do your homework for you; you can look it up yourself.

Russian isn't our government. You can look that up.

Edited by zenwalk

21 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Maybe it would be more fun for them.

Start a thread. 1st response, that's so wrong. Next 5 to 10. I agree, agree, agree, etc.

Thread over ......

Seem like  that's what they want doesn't it?

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, zenwalk said:

People are always picking on the both of them too. Sad. I think we all prefer arguing with someone who doesn't spill the chess pieces on the floor at the first sign of defeat.

Normal people realize you can't deal and take the cowardly way out.

Its obvious what you all are doing.

Self imposed censorship.

Have at it,Im not going anywhere nor do I need you or whoever to respond to anything.

I still see none of calling out your trolls..........

Edited by mcorioles