Followers 0
mcorioles

Lawyer Says She wasn't From the Kremlin

185 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, soulflower said:

Al Capone says he's not in the Mob

Now you're getting it.

1 hour ago, mcorioles said:

The point was to show Libs here do it all the time,but when anyone else does it it's trolling.

Point made.

That's not making a point... it's text book trolling

1 hour ago, mcorioles said:

Is Heisenburg a troll Banner?

Nope... for what it's worth I don't believe you are a troll either

1 hour ago, stevez51 said:

Didn't we try to influence the last PM election in Israel ..???

There's a difference between expressing support for a candidate and violating another country's laws to directly influence the election.  Surely you see that?

4 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

That's not making a point... it's text book trolling

That's gotta be a record.

Such irony.

So what you are saying is......

A liberal poster who links a tweet saying (paraphrasing) BHENGAZI!!!! and at the bottom saying stay current.

Correct?

Its not hypocritical when that very same poster does exactly that frequently and many other Libs also do it?

Wow.

And Im the one creating circular arguments?

Edited by mcorioles

50 minutes ago, HowAreWeGoingToPay said:

By that definition all those who seek to undermine the constitution by calling it a living document are committing treason.

Bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha.  I'm sorry, but that's a ridiculous statement

2 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

Nope... for what it's worth I don't believe you are a troll either

Ok,I'll take you at your word but you have called me one or at least inferred it several times.

Just now, mcorioles said:

That's gotta be a record.

Such irony.

So what you are saying is......

A liberal poster who links a tweet saying (paraphrasing) BHENGAZI!!!! and at the bottom saying stay current.

Correct?

Its not hypocritical when that very same poster does exactly that frequently and the rest of you also?

Wow.

And Im the one creating circular arguments?

What I'm saying is that the tweet that was linked to was SPECIFICALLY about investigations.  You broadened the scope out to a more general area in order to make a claim of hypocrisy.  I just don't agree with that logic, sorry that upsets you.

1 minute ago, mcorioles said:

Ok,I'll take you at your word but you have called me one or at least inferred it several times.

I've definitely accused you of trolling in the past, I definitely admit that.  But this thread is, IMHO, one of the reasons why.  You were not an honest broker when you started this thread and have admitted as much

On 7/11/2017 at 10:19 AM, mcorioles said:

You're behind. Trump Jr released his own emails and freely admitted that he thought he was going to meet someone with Kremlin ties to get the dirt they had as a result of the Kremlin-back scheme to throw the election to his daddy.

1) Of course she's going to deny she's from the Kremlin. How many spies do you know of who just come out and say, "I'm a spy"?

2) Doesn't matter if she's a purple-headed transvestite eskimo, Trump Jr has admitted that he was trying to collude with an adversarial foreign government with the goal of subverting a presidential election.

But hey, go ahead, defend this heinous behavior as long as you like. It's amazing to watch you sink this low.

8 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

There's a difference between expressing support for a candidate and violating another country's laws to directly influence the election.  Surely you see that?

What laws were violated ..???

Did any evidence show up about voting machines being hacked and votes added. Comey did more damage to your gal than the Russians.

Just now, banner1124 said:

I've definitely accused you of trolling in the past, I definitely admit that.  But this thread is, IMHO, one of the reasons why.  You were not an honest broker when you started this thread and have admitted as much

IMO there is a difference between just throwing out a pointless thread like Heisenburgs "Was Trump Right" thread that mysteriously disappeared and the one I posted which is relevant and current.

Now I will admit I don't believe her and stated as such to make another point.

You don't have to agree with it but I don't consider it trolling.

I rarely use that word against anybody.

When I do 9 times out of 10 it's just throwing it back at the one who said it to hopefully expose the sillyness of it.

Now Heisenberg us absolutely a troll.

Look at 75% she f his responses 1-2 sentences usually with an unprovoked insult.

The thread I was referring to was titled "Was Trump Right"

It harkened back to BEFORE the election saying " could shoot someone in the middle of the street and get elected". ( paraphrasing but that's the jist)

What value does that thread have other than incite?

Oh and to top it off it was a poll.

Just now, stevez51 said:

What laws were violated ..???

Did any evidence show up about voting machines being hacked and votes added. Comey did more damage to your gal than the Russians.

Once again... is that a serious question?  Hacking doesn't violate any laws?  Really?  That's just one right off the bat.  Oh, and at this point I don't give a rat's arse about Hillary so you can just let that stupid talking point go

IMO there is a difference between just throwing out a pointless thread like Heisenburgs "Was Trump Right" thread that mysteriously disappeared and the one I posted which is relevant and current.

Now I will admit I don't believe her and stated as such to make another point.

You don't have to agree with it but I don't consider it trolling.

I rarely use that word against anybody.

When I do 9 times out of 10 it's just throwing it back at the one who said it to hopefully expose the sillyness of it.

Now Heisenberg us absolutely a troll.

Look at 75% she f his responses 1-2 sentences usually with an unprovoked insult.

The thread I was referring to was titled "Was Trump Right"

It harkened back to BEFORE the election saying " could shoot someone in the middle of the street and get elected". ( paraphrasing but that's the jist)

What value does that thread have other than incite?

Oh and to top it off it was a poll.

I think the issue is that you two, as posters, have issues with each other.  So, the responses you see geared towards you don't represent the majority of Heisenberg's responses. And if you weren't being honest when you started this thread, then what purpose does it serve other than to incite?  The door swings both ways.

6 minutes ago, JoyinMudville said:

You're behind. Trump Jr released his own emails and freely admitted that he thought he was going to meet someone with Kremlin ties to get the dirt they had as a result of the Kremlin-back scheme to throw the election to his daddy.

1) Of course she's going to deny she's from the Kremlin. How many spies do you know of who just come out and say, "I'm a spy"?

2) Doesn't matter if she's a purple-headed transvestite eskimo, Trump Jr has admitted that he was trying to collude with an adversarial foreign government with the goal of subverting a presidential election.

But hey, go ahead, defend this heinous behavior as long as you like. It's amazing to watch you sink this low.

I would think it happens all the time.

He was just dumb enough to leave a trail( because he's not a politician)

Nothing was gleaned,nothing that hurt Hillary.

1 minute ago, banner1124 said:

Once again... is that a serious question?  Hacking doesn't violate any laws?  Really?  That's just one right off the bat.  Oh, and at this point I don't give a rat's arse about Hillary so you can just let that stupid talking point go

Hacking voting machines to add votes.

Our govt hacks people all the time. You know FBI, CIA, NSA .......

I would think it happens all the time.

He was just dumb enough to leave a trail( because he's not a politician)

No, it doesn't happen all the time.  People don't solicit damaging info on their election opponents from foreign governments all the time.  

I think the issue is that you two, as posters, have issues with each other.  So, the responses you see geared towards you don't represent the majority of Heisenberg's responses. And if you weren't being honest when you started this thread, then what purpose does it serve other than to incite?  The door swings both ways.

IMO it doesn't matter how I used it.

Its relevant and everyone is entitled to post their opinion about it.

What value at all did Heisenburgs thread have?

Its ok,he's not going to be mad if you disagree with him once,maybe?

Just now, stevez51 said:

Hacking voting machines to add votes.

Our govt hacks people all the time. You know FBI, CIA, NSA .......

Nevermind... you clearly don't want a serious discussion on this.

Just now, mcorioles said:

IMO it doesn't matter how I used it.

Its relevant and everyone is entitled to post their opinion about it.

What value at all did Heisenburgs thread have?

Its ok,he's not going to be mad if you disagree with him once,maybe?

We are just going to have to agree to disagree.  People start those kinds of poll threads all the time. They are silly and generally I stay away.  I just don't like dishonesty is all.  If you wanted to make a point then make that point.  Don't start a thread in a dishonest fashion and then only come clean when things start getting heated.

Seems you only want a one way discussion. Agree with you or go home ......

2 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

That means nothing. It's still conspiracy.

If a guy shows up to buy explosives in order to set off a bomb in Times Square, do you blow it off because, 'hey, their weren't explosives, just a bag of baking soda."

1 hour ago, Bassman said:

Wrong, as usual. Are we in an open declared war with Russia? No? End of story. I'm not going to do your homework for you; you can look it up yourself.

So you think we need to get the UN involved if we want to try somebody for treason?

The last time we were in an open declared war was WWII.

There's a reason.

America was attacked by a hostile foreign power.

2 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

It's as if there is a who generation of Trump apologists who never had parents teach them that 'two wrongs don't make a right'