Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mcorioles

Lawyer Says She wasn't From the Kremlin

185 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, jtowne-swim said:

That would still be a crime. You are ignoring that he clearly was acting for the campaign and thought he was colluding with the Russians. The fact that he failed doesn't matter.

campaigns can't take donations from non US Citizens and that includes gifts in kind which is what this info was supposed to be.

Seems real lawyers disagree with you, so time will tell.

16 hours ago, can you hear me now! said:

we've been drifting that way...right now we are at a plutocracy stage....

1. government by the wealthy.
    • a country or society governed by the wealthy.
      plural noun: plutocracies
    • an elite or ruling class of people whose power derives from their wealth.

I don't see any way out of it. We've been stuck in a system that money rules. The earliest president I remember is JFK. He was from "old money" and every single POTUS since then were wealthy or had wealthy backers. Can you imagine a construction worker or post office employee throw their hat in the ring?:o 

# no way out

4 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

I don't see any way out of it. We've been stuck in a system that money rules. The earliest president I remember is JFK. He was from "old money" and every single POTUS since then were wealthy or had wealthy backers. Can you imagine a construction worker or post office employee throw their hat in the ring?:o 

# no way out

the barrier to entry is to high for an everyday person to get in the game....

I have been advocating for removing all money from politics. Citizen's United was the final step in the transition to a plutocracy. My solution: Term Limits, limit campaigning to six weeks and all campaigns will be publicly funded...no use of personal wealth allowed....

it's never too late, it just takes people to stop accepting the theft of their voice and their money...

19 minutes ago, can you hear me now! said:

I have been advocating for removing all money from politics. Citizen's United was the final step in the transition to a plutocracy. My solution: Term Limits, limit campaigning to six weeks and all campaigns will be publicly funded...no use of personal wealth allowed....

it's never too late, it just takes people to stop accepting the theft of their voice and their money...

Sounds great.

31 minutes ago, can you hear me now! said:

What kind of odds would you give a libertarian ? That would be the only party I would vote for.

25 minutes ago, mrdeltoid said:

What kind of odds would you give a libertarian ? That would be the only party I would vote for.

very little....the problem with libertarians is they fail to see the flaws in the system and take a "I've got mine, too bad for you" stance....

libertarians would stand a better chance if they acknowledge the flaws, come up with solutions to return equitability, and promise to maintain the fairness that comes with mindset of "live and let live"....libertarians would also need to acknowledge the world is inter-connected....being global is necessary to survive...

On 7/15/2017 at 11:12 AM, Dystopia said:

All you do is lob grenades at people even when they give you a sensible and courteous reply, like Fatboy did. 

Nobody asked you. 

8 minutes ago, Duke of Earl said:

Believe it or not, not ever Russian has ties with Putin  

Yeah but this one did.