Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gonzoliberal

Any evidence that the RNC has plans for the post-Trump era?

31 posts in this topic

I've no link.  I'm listening to a live discussion on CNN, and the discussion seems to be beating awfully close to the bush.

When (ok...'if'...) Trump goes down, he'll take a good number of top Republicans with him.  Contemplate how many Rs have kissed his Royal heiney since the primaries, have ratcheted up their adoration after the election, have taken his 'loyalty' pledge.

Preznit Pence?  What did he know and when did he know it?  Most of the upper level Pubbie leadership will be put to this test.

What will be left?  WHO will be left?

It took 1 term of Jimmy Carter to get the country to forget about Nixon.  

5 minutes ago, SemiAuto said:

LOL!perfect!

If I were the RNC, the post Trump era I would contemplate would be Jan 2021 at the earliest. Not next week or next month or whatever the people on CNN are talking about to fill time.

Just now, Jimmy Jazz said:

If I were the RNC, the post Trump era I would contemplate would be Jan 2021 at the earliest. Not next week or next month or whatever the people on CNN are talking about to fill time.

What the Libs should be worried about is Mid Terms.

What is there to plan?

Trump is going to nuke us all back to the stone age. I'm laying in a stock of obsidian just in case.....although it will probably be plentiful.:(

28 minutes ago, gonzoliberal said:

I've no link.  I'm listening to a live discussion on CNN......

There's your first mistake.

20 minutes ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

What is there to plan?

Trump is going to nuke us all back to the stone age. I'm laying in a stock of obsidian just in case.....although it will probably be plentiful.:(

Sounds like 1980 "The Cowboy is going to start a nuclear war"!!!

They really don't need to do anything.  All the gerrymandering on both sides has produced extreme candidates and the lunatics from the left are always much more unlikeable to a center-right country like the US.

no need to worry about that right now, still almost 8 years away

14 hours ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

What is there to plan?

I'm laying in a stock of Johnny Red, just in case.

Trump isn't going anywhere, but the RNC just needs to follow his lead in convincing working class people that tax cuts for the wealthy, deregulating Wall St and possibly eliminating their health coverage is in there best interest.  Throw in some scare tactics involving gun control and immigrants taking over and there's a solid platform.

CNN....  LOL 

We're in month 7 of a 4 year term , possibly 8. President Trump is busy fixing the mess Obama created.

48 minutes ago, Fang said:

CNN....  LOL 

We're in month 7 of a 4 year term , possibly 8. President Trump is busy fixing the mess Obama created.

How dare you!!!

Its all about dismantling what the first black Prez did because well,you know he's black.

1 hour ago, Fang said:

CNN....  LOL 

Please, by all means tell us about the mess Obama created.  What's trump's busy doing is enjoying the fruits of Obama's labor.  He hasn't done jack friggin squat and yet all of his Trumpanzees give him credit for the stock market, and gas prices, and employment, etc. etc. ALL of which he inherited from Obama.  Sorry, but Obama didn't create any mess and it's delusional to think that he did.

46 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

How dare you!!!

Its all about dismantling what the first black Prez did because well,you know he's black.

For trump it might as well be.  He has no coherent plan other than to repeal and replace Obama.  For whatever reason he has a deep hatred of the man.  Surely you won't deny that

18 hours ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

They are beginning to simply work around him.

19 minutes ago, banner1124 said:

For trump it might as well be.  He has no coherent plan other than to repeal and replace Obama.  For whatever reason he has a deep hatred of the man.  Surely you won't deny that

Obama hilariously humiliated him at the correspondents dinner.

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, SemiAuto said:

The role of Gerald Ford will be played by Mike Pence.

Edited by hst2

Just now, hst2 said:

Obama hilariously humiliated him at the correspondents dinner.

Yeah, only after trump became the leader of the ridiculous birther movement.  He brought that humiliation on himself, but like a true narcissist blames Obama anyway

27 minutes ago, hst2 said:

The role of Gerald Ford will be played by Mike Pence.

It took one law, Obamacare, to get the country to forget about Bush.

1 hour ago, banner1124 said:

It's not because he's black.

8 minutes ago, mcorioles said:

It's not because he's black.

I'm sure Trump's obsession with Obama's birth certificate had nothing to do with race either.  :rolleyes:

Just now, ivanbalt said:

I'm sure Trump's obsession with Obama's birth certificate had nothing to do with race either.  :rolleyes:

It's always about race with you guys.

I get it.Its a easy way out that doesn't require the"critical thinking" you anointed yourselves as.

2 minutes ago, SemiAuto said:

It took one law, Obamacare, to get the country to forget about Bush.

No one has forgotten about Nixon or Bush.