Baltimatt

Four young men missing in Pennsylvania; body of one found

53 posts in this topic

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/13/us/pennsylvania-missing-men/index.html

Cadaver dogs led authorities to a "common grave" where they found the body of one of four men who had been missing in suburban Pennsylvania since last week, Bucks County district attorney Matthew Weintraub said.  At a midnight news conference, Weintraub identified the man as 19-year-old Dean Finocchiaro. He was found in what was described as a 12.5 foot deep common grave in a sprawling property at the center of the investigation.

"We are not done yet. This is a homicide, make no mistake about it," Weintraub told reporters.  Additional human remains were found inside the grave, but were not yet identified, Weintraub said.

Condolences to their families.

So young.  I wonder what the connection is with the 20 year old arrested.

https://levittownnow.com/2017/07/12/person-of-interest-cosmo-dinardo-held-on-5-million-cash-bail-after-new-charges/

Bucks County District Attorney Matt Weintraub announced Wednesday afternoon that Cosmo DiNardo, 20, of Bensalem, also a “person of interest” in the case of four missing men from throughout the region, was once again taken into police custody.

Weintraub noted that the new charges filed against DiNardo relate to theft of a vehicle and receiving stolen property.

About 40 reporters and several Bucks County prosecutors were crammed inside of Buckingham Township District Judge Maggie Snow’s office for arraignment proceedings.

He is being held on $5 million bail.

Jesus.

This reminds me of a Sopranos' episode in the last couple of seasons.

I have a sick feeling they will find more than four bodies.

Prayers for the families and friends of the young men.

Posted (edited)

Delete

Edited by demopublican

Still don't know the connection with this guy. Friend, former classmate.

Proves there could be evil behind anyone.

Just now, ODENTON said:

'This page isn't available'

Just as well.  I deleted it anyway.  

1 minute ago, ODENTON said:

Do you have a Facebook account? That sometimes happens if you are not logged into Facebook.

6 minutes ago, ODENTON said:

It's his Facebook page so if you aren't on Facebook you probably can't see it.

Sympathy for the families.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Baltimatt said:

Do you have a Facebook account? That sometimes happens if you are not logged into Facebook.

Gotcha

This reminds me of the 2 young men that went missing here in Maryland awhile back (it didn't end well).

Edited by ODENTON

The sudden admission from suspect Cosmo DiNardo came in exchange for a promise that the local prosecutor would not seek the death penalty in the killings, said defense attorney Paul Lang.

“I’m sorry,” a shackled DiNardo told reporters as he was led from the Bucks County Justice Center. The lawyer said DiNardo would plead guilty to all four murders.

Why the heck did they take that deal?

OMG. Can they renege on that death penalty deal?? These *$*%*#s are sICK SICK SICK!!! I know the one dude is schizo, but DAMN. He needs to be put down!! :mad::mad:

RIP fellas... :( 

Dinardo then drove the backhoe over Meo and "basically crushes him," Kratz told police, according to the complaint. Dinardo allegedly used the backhoe to lift their bodies up and put them in the metal tank with Finocchiaro's body, according to the complaint.
Dinardo allegedly poured gasoline into the tank and lit it, the complaint says. Dinardo and Kratz returned to the property the next afternoon and used the backhoe to dig a hole and bury Finocchiaro, Meo and Sturgis, the complaint says.
Investigators found the bodies of Finocchiaro, Meo and Sturgis in a 12½-foot-deep grave Wednesday, according to the complaint. Patrick's body was found in a separate grave late Thursday.

I assume they made the deal so that they could save years, and millions of dollars, and bring some closure.

I agree that this is good example of a need for the death penalty, but remember the last serial killer that went to prison "Dahmer", the same might happen to this guy.

1 minute ago, HowAreWeGoingToPay said:

I agree that this is good example of a need for the death penalty, but remember the last serial killer that went to prison "Dahmer", the same might happen to this guy.

Yeah, I don't think he's going to last long...

21 hours ago, demopublican said:

yes that seems mighty quick 

Posted (edited)

51 minutes ago, HowAreWeGoingToPay said:

I assume they made the deal so that they could save years, and millions of dollars, and bring some closure.

I wouldn't disagree with that, but it seems way too soon in the process to me to make that deal it doesn't seem like they needed his confession for mere PC to proceed with charging , but, then, they're there and I'm here so I imagine they know what they're doing. 

Edited by Saticon3

51 minutes ago, HowAreWeGoingToPay said:

Maybe, but prosecutors love a quick "win".

2 minutes ago, Saticon3 said:

I wouldn't disagree with that, but it seems way too soon in the process to me to make that deal it doesn't seem like they needed his confession for mere PC to proceed with charging , but, then, they're there and I'm here so I imagine they know what they're doing. 

Since 3 are still missing? Maybe they were hoping for information about them.