Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PinkFlamingo

Bartman

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Better, JohnUK's (from Trip Advisor Forums) Old Site before he Quit everything, He was kind of an Icon of  LV on Trip Advisor several years ago then he just disappeared. Think he got in a Row with someone or something then he Quit Everything on the 'Net. John took a Lot of the more recent pics himself. This remains on the Internet Archive, it's Great!

This is a Huge site with Loads of pics, it's gonna take you a while to look at it all John put a Lot into this, Thanks JohnUK wherever you are!

https://web.archive.org/web/20100217041529/http://john-uk.com/LasVegasHistory/LVHISTORY.html

Edited by Bartman

Las vegas is the only town I know of that can make ritchie highway look refined:lol:

Posted (edited)

Actually thought I Was on Ritchie Hwy for a bit driving on Boulder Hwy out around Sam's Town then you look at the Mountains and say well it's definitely Not! Thing that gets me most abt driving out there is they Don't paint any lines on the roads. Guess the Sun just bleaches them away too quick. What they do have are all the Reflectors in the asphalt which is good at night. You get used to it pretty fast in the day but it takes some getting used to at nite.

Edited by Bartman

Got an Hour & a Half? Here's a Walk, No Narrations or Comments, just a Walking Tour of the Strip, Inside some of the Venetian & Ceasars shops, some of inside the Bellagio, in 4K. All the Sights & Sounds as they are in 4K. The Songs around the Fountains & such had to be muted out due to YouTube "Copyright Infringement" rules but this is as close as you'll get to being there without going yourself. I didn't make it, someone who has all the equipment and knew Not to Talk through the whole thing did.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 5:20 PM, Bartman said:

Got an Hour & a Half? Here's a Walk, No Narrations or Comments, just a Walking Tour of the Strip, Inside some of the Venetian & Ceasars shops, some of inside the Bellagio, in 4K. All the Sights & Sounds as they are in 4K. The Songs around the Fountains & such had to be muted out due to YouTube "Copyright Infringement" rules but this is as close as you'll get to being there without going yourself. I didn't make it, someone who has all the equipment and knew Not to Talk through the whole thing did.

Cool stuff bart

Posted (edited)

Go to this guy Armen Hunanyans YouTube Channel, he's got More Walks Day & Nite! Not Just LV. Must have a few grand into a good camera and steady mount. Wish I had it! That's the Good thing about these Vids, he doesn't narrate or talk thru them like most YouTubers do, just films it all so you can enjoy the Sights & Sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NewDimensionArt/videos

Edited by Bartman