Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PeterRabbit

Lawyer for scum illegal alien charged with murdering Kate Steinle blames stolen gun

9 posts in this topic

An attorney for Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez — the illegal immigrant charged with murdering 32-year-old Kate Steinle on a San Francisco pier on July 1, 2015 — is placing blame on the gun.

The bullet that pierced Steinle’s heart on Pier 14 was fired from a gun stolen from a Bureau of Land Management agent’s car in the city four days earlier — and Lopez-Sanchez said he found it encased in a T-shirt under a bench.

Lopez-Sanchez was looking at a sixth deportation after 46 months in prison for felony re-entry into the United States, the Chronicle noted, but was released from jail due to San Francisco’s sanctuary city status.

Steinle’s arm was around her father when she was shot, the paper said. James Steinle — an advocate for Kate’s Law, which would enact tougher immigration policies and passed in the House of Representatives last month — said his daughter’s last words were, “Dad, help me, help me.”

Human garbage such as this illegal immigrant scum should be disposed of properly.  Unfortunately the taxpayers will provide him with free room & board, healthcare, and security for the rest of his disgusting life.

Steinle's blood is on the City Of San Francisco's hands.  Period.

Is she like the only illegal immigrant murder victim? or, because she was pretty, her murder makes an attractive bludgeon to use on the undocumented in general?

Naughty gun, doing something so terrible. Naughty, naughty gun!!

This is just another case of a lawyer trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shyte!!

I'm surprised he didn't blame Kate for jumping in front of the bullet.

That lawyer and his client both deserve the golden needle.

1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

What a Twisted individual. 

Keep trying .......

2 hours ago, hst2 said:

Is she like the only illegal immigrant murder victim? or, because she was pretty, her murder makes an attractive bludgeon to use on the undocumented in general?

As a matter of fact, no.

"124 illegal immigrants released by DHS later charged with murder, report finds"

"Two of the immigrants in question had even been convicted of homicide before, but they were released anyway and went on to rack up new murder charges....."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/14/124-illegal-immigrants-released-by-dhs-later-charg/

That's from march 2016 and only counts the illegals detained and released by dhs....I can only think the number has gone up.

2 hours ago, hst2 said:

Was she a pretty white woman .??

That gets you upset ......

Leftist San Francisco jurors are likely to be sympathetic to that straw-man argument. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a mistrial because some wacko leftist will refuse to vote guilty.