Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blessed1

Dejuan Ellis

8 posts in this topic

Can't wait to see what Dom dial up for Ellis...will he play DB,Wr and RB

Is Dejuan ellis transferring to National Christian Academy? Everybody claims that they seen him playing 7on7 with them. 

24 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

Is Dejuan ellis transferring to National Christian Academy? Everybody claims that they seen him playing 7on7 with them. 

He is 100% staying at McDonogh. He's been at every workout they've had this summer. He's just getting some 7v7 reps with a local team because McD didn't do any 7v7 this summer.

12 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

He is 100% staying at McDonogh. He's been at every workout they've had this summer. He's just getting some 7v7 reps with a local team because McD didn't do any 7v7 this summer.

ok great, I was about to say that was a very dumb transition.

On 7/14/2017 at 9:35 PM, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

Just for the record, are you talking about National Academy Foundation ( NAF ) in Baltimore or National Christian Academy in Fort Washington MD near DC/Va...

1 hour ago, DayWalker said:

Just for the record, are you talking about National Academy Foundation ( NAF ) in Baltimore or National Christian Academy in Fort Washington MD near DC/Va...

In Fort Washington

On 7/14/2017 at 10:03 PM, eaglesinsider said:

.....He's just getting some 7v7 reps with a local team because McD didn't do any 7v7 this summer.

Thanks DMV.  I was throw off by the comment that Ellis played "...with a local team..." as local can be relative.  He played with a team local to where he lives I assume....relatively speaking.  But I find it odd that a team would allow him to play that would cut play time for real member of the team.