Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manny

Haiti Official, Who Exposed The Clinton Foundation, Found Dead In Miami

24 posts in this topic

A lot of people connected to exposing the Clintons supposedly kill themselves. Real life is stranger than fiction sometimes. Leftists will predictably respond with a yawn.

Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head“. Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide.”

Eberwein, who had acknowledged his life was in danger, was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years

http://yournewswire.com/haiti-exposed-clinton-dead/

Figures. The same thing happened to Vince Foster. 

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html

During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he headed administered funds. Among the issues was FAES’ oversight of shoddy construction of several schools built after Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake.

Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program.

This link from the Miami Herald says nothing about the Commission being about the Clinton Foundation. The Clintons are not running for anything and have no motive to be killing anyone for any reason. The Commission, as you can see above, dealt with fraud allegations against Mr. Eberwein himself. You need to stay away from fake news kook sites.

Wait...haiti has a "senate ethics and anti-corruption commission"?:lol:

Who knew?

1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/haiti/article160983614.html

This link from the Miami Herald says nothing about the Commission being about the Clinton Foundation. The Clintons are not running for anything and have no motive to be killing anyone for any reason. The Commission, as you can see above, dealt with fraud allegations against Mr. Eberwein himself. You need to stay away from fake news kook sites.

THREAD FAIL, LOL. :P

FAKE NEWS ALERT!! :o

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

what can you expect from trump apologists? there only answers they have to explain the erratic, out of control, and wholly owned subsidiary of Russia Inc is "But Hillary" or "But Obama"....for them the clock apparently stopped on 1/19/2017....

Edited by can you hear me now!

10 hours ago, Manny said:

A lot of people connected to exposing the Clintons supposedly kill themselves. Real life is stranger than fiction sometimes. Leftists will predictably respond with a yawn.

Some people need to re-read my preview post.  It's clear some people got it, while others did not. :D

1 hour ago, ncbirdfan said:

if we posted that, humorless people will point out  that Lincoln died before the Clintons were born.  They would also be proud of themselves for figuring that out on their own. :D

This is a perfect example of the dangerous gullibility I just referred to in another thread. 

I like how the Clinton Global Initiative closed the second a Clinton didn't have tax-payer money to trade in for personal wealth.

5 minutes ago, RileyMartin said:

I like how the Clinton Global Initiative closed the second a Clinton didn't have tax-payer money to trade in for personal wealth.

The clintons are not beloved in haiti.

A little off topic.....but is it me....but over several presidencies...but it seems that the Dem ones have a rather high 'death rate' of people they were involved with or were 'touched' by as compared to Rep.

Maybe it is just me. 

It's just not understanding statistics.

If you are influential you will be "linked" to more people, and anything that happens in their lives will be "linked" to you by conspiracy theorists.

The more people you know, the more likely that is to happen by chance.

6 hours ago, Cameron said:

Ya know something? There was a time when you were capable of a counterpoint without reflexively blurting "liar", or telling people to shut up even after you were proven wrong.Your hiatus apparently wasn't long enough to allow for contemplation. 

Maybe instead he shouldn't have lied.

55 minutes ago, volperdinger said:

Ya know something? There was a time when you were capable of a counterpoint without reflexively blurting "liar", or telling people to shut up even after you were proven wrong.Your hiatus apparently wasn't long enough to allow for contemplation. 

Sounds like you missed me. :)

8 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Sounds like you missed me. :)

I miss the days when a post wasn't countered by initially screeching "LIAR"!, or "SHUT UP", There's a level of discourse, that you no longer ascribe to, that serves no purpose, regardless of political persuasion. Have a nice evening. 

23 hours ago, Manny said:

What about the guy who exposed Trump and offed himself 

5 hours ago, volperdinger said:

I miss the days when a post wasn't countered by initially screeching "LIAR"!, or "SHUT UP", There's a level of discourse, that you no longer ascribe to, that serves no purpose, regardless of political persuasion. Have a nice evening. 

What part of Calamari's post are you failing to comprehend?

I'm here to help. :)