Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OriginalColtsFan

The: "Is there REALLY no one better than Ruben "Almost Guaranteed To Ground Out" Tejada on the roster? game thread

30 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, CROUSEMAN said:

No doubt.  He has his thumb in the soup on the 40 man roster. And his in game decisions the last two years have been sketchy at best.  For me there is plenty of blame to go around.  The structure or should I say lack of structure with DD, Brady and Buck has led to a lot of problems and a very poor decision making process.  All this endorsed by idiot Pete and his two baby boys.  Pete plays these three against each other and then comes up with a direction.

That pretty much says it all right there.

35 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Still a higher OPS than Hardy.

Wouldn't it make more sense to shift Schoop to SS and put in Giovatella at 2nd? It seems to me that Showalter stubbornly sticks with players who aren't panning out too long, rather than trying alternatives.

3 hours ago, OriginalColtsFan said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to shift Schoop to SS and put in Giovatella at 2nd? It seems to me that Showalter stubbornly sticks with players who aren't panning out too long, rather than trying alternatives.

I think Showalter and Harbaugh have been to the same school of coaching.  

Buck is saving SS for when Hardy comes back. Hardy has too much veteranosity to lose his job to injury.