Calamari

‘Don’t you fly first class, Princess?’: Ann Coulter gets trashed for bratty Twitter meltdown over airline seat

37 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/dont-you-fly-first-class-princess-ann-coulter-gets-trashed-for-bratty-twitter-meltdown-over-airline-seat/

Ann Coulter had an online meltdown on Saturday after Delta Airlines gave away an “extra room” seat she booked next to her own before the flight left the ground.

On Friday afternoon, Mediaite.com said, the right-wing provocateur tweeted, “Just when you think it’s safe to fly them again, the worst airline in America is STILL: @Delta.”

She went on, “Does your union hate you, @Delta? Not really worth spending all that money on planes when @Delta gate staff give your seat away.”

The best part is the pictures of the person who got her empty space seat and everyone around them rolling their eyes at Coulter's tantrum. ^_^

Edited by Calamari

Anne, Your doing it wrong 

"Aren't you supposed to travel in a coffin with special dirt anyway?"

They win! :D

In my humble opinion Anne Coulter is pretty much irrelevant. Always has been. On the rare occasions that I have seen her appear on TV I have used the mute button (just as I do every time Trump appears on the screen).

Even if it is open season for criticism of domestic airlines (and there is plenty to criticize), having that kind of a meltdown over $30 is absurd. 

I hear Delta will refund her $30. She's probably mad donald isn't the man she thought he was.

(thank goodness for make-up)

22 minutes ago, ODENTON said:

I hear Delta will refund her $30. She's probably mad donald isn't the man she thought he was.

And she is upset about only getting $30 because she thinks her time arranging that seat is worth $10,000.  

2 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

And she is upset about only getting $30 because she thinks her time arranging that seat is worth $10,000.  

Only if she were a professional football player. :lol:

21 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

How loathsome do you have to be to have people take an airline's side against you? LOL.

Perhaps if we were to look up "loathsome" in the dictionary we would find Anne Coulter's picture. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Papi said:

Perhaps if we were to look up "loathsome" in the dictionary we would find Anne Coulter's picture. :lol:

:lol:

I would be pissed if I lost my upgrade to a seat I paid for.

But instead of making an *** of myself and disturbing everyone else's flight, I  would raise hell with the airline after the flight and hopefully turn that $30 into a couple thousand points just to pacify my rage.

But you won't get anywhere on a flight with that attitude unless it's being thrown off the flight or some time in the airport jail.

2 hours ago, ODENTON said:

No; I think she's mad Donald isn't the man others thought she was.

But in keeping w/ media star (Clinton, Gingrich, Trump et al.) S.O.P., you take out your rage on a completely peripheral object. It's called making America grate again.

1 hour ago, Papi said:

Oh man.  I thought that was Tom Petty.  

Republicans are quite thin skinned.  They somehow believe they are entitled to infringe on the rights of others but if they feel slighted.......they get all snowflaky.

2 hours ago, EgyptKang said:

Republicans are quite thin skinned.  They somehow believe they are entitled to infringe on the rights of others but if they feel slighted.......they get all snowflaky.

Your broad brush approach is duly noted - and rejected for the garbage that it is. 

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 9:16 PM, Calamari said:

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/dont-you-fly-first-class-princess-ann-coulter-gets-trashed-for-bratty-twitter-meltdown-over-airline-seat/

The best part is the pictures of the person who got her empty space seat and everyone around them rolling their eyes at Coulter's tantrum. ^_^

Trashed by Delta Airlines?

How will she ever recover?

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:06 AM, Papi said:

In my humble opinion Anne Coulter is pretty much irrelevant. Always has been. On the rare occasions that I have seen her appear on TV I have used the mute button (just as I do every time Trump appears on the screen).

Even if it is open season for criticism of domestic airlines (and there is plenty to criticize), having that kind of a meltdown over $30 is absurd. 

Yep, that's the way to learn what the other side is thinking so that you are able to develop a cogent counter argument.

5 minutes ago, VOSA said:

Delta is a distant second to Southwest and is only marginally better than the rest IMO.

But I have never been mad enough to lose it on a Delta flight and I use them more than once a month.

But next to SW they are the pits but not a lot of choices and their Skymiles do add up.

4 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

Delta is a distant second to Southwest and is only marginally better than the rest IMO.

But I have never been mad enough to lose it on a Delta flight and I use them more than once a month.

But next to SW they are the pits but not a lot of choices and their Skymiles do add up.

Remember when Southwest Airlines had a good frequent flier program?  It sucks now. 

13 minutes ago, VOSA said:

She will let it just bounce off her Adams Apple

33 minutes ago, demopublican said:

Remember when Southwest Airlines had a good frequent flier program?  It sucks now. 

It does indeed, but I will still forego my points with Delta if I can use SW.

I like the seat selection they do and I usually get the A group if I focus on the 24 hour pre flight check in.

Then I get my exit row or at the very least aisle seat up front with little effort.

14 hours ago, Papi said:

Your broad brush approach is duly noted - and rejected for the garbage that it is. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

54 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

New language? Or cat have your tongue? :P

3 hours ago, jonsensback said:

2 hours ago, jonsensback said:

It does indeed, but I will still forego my points with Delta if I can use SW.

I like the seat selection they do and I usually get the A group if I focus on the 24 hour pre flight check in.

Then I get my exit row or at the very least aisle seat up front with little effort.

My sisters & I got stranded in Rapid City, SD airport by Delta.  There was absolutely nothing in Rapid City, SD airport.

We love SW for the same reasons you do.  We don't travel that much maybe once a year but  always book with them whenever possible.