Calamari

‘Don’t you fly first class, Princess?’: Ann Coulter gets trashed for bratty Twitter meltdown over airline seat

37 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mrsmlh said:

My sisters & I got stranded in Rapid City, SD airport by Delta.  There was absolutely nothing in Rapid City, SD airport.

We love SW for the same reasons you do.  We don't travel that much maybe once a year but  always book with them whenever possible.

He said, "I hope to god she finds
The goodbye letter that I wrote her
'Cause the mail don’t move too fast
In Rapid City, South Dakota"

All her people treatin’ her
Just like they never know her
Lord, the winter passes slow
In Rapid City, South Dakota

Drove through Rapid City a few times and that was bad enough thank you.

:D

38 minutes ago, demopublican said:

He said, "I hope to god she finds
The goodbye letter that I wrote her
'Cause the mail don’t move too fast
In Rapid City, South Dakota"

All her people treatin’ her
Just like they never know her
Lord, the winter passes slow
In Rapid City, South Dakota

:wub:

24 minutes ago, jonsensback said:

Drove through Rapid City a few times and that was bad enough thank you.

:D

:wub:

Posted (edited)

Never flew 1st Class. If you want to see what Real 1st Class is, look for the Vids on YouTube by Casey Niestat on some of his travels. Emirates was Insane! Used to fly around on the Company ticket long ago when they sent us to schools & seminars. They didn't pay for 1st Class. Now I don't fly that often except on Vacay to LV. FYI out of BWI to LAS, SW is the Only airline with Non-Stops & one stops where you stay on the plane. That adds about an hour and a few to the trip which for me is long enough as it is. Well Spirit does it too but they don't count, the only flight out is Way too early in the AM. Most Hotels you can't check in till after 4:00 anyway so why go that early in the morning and a Red-Eye coming back, Forget Those!

Edited by Bartman

3 hours ago, mrsmlh said:

Good to know.  My husband is a little over 6'. 

For a second there I thought that said 6"

2 minutes ago, demopublican said:

:lol:

On 7/17/2017 at 11:41 AM, jonsensback said:

I would be pissed if I lost my upgrade to a seat I paid for.

But instead of making an *** of myself and disturbing everyone else's flight, I  would raise hell with the airline after the flight and hopefully turn that $30 into a couple thousand points just to pacify my rage.

But you won't get anywhere on a flight with that attitude unless it's being thrown off the flight or some time in the airport jail.

Yeah, I kind of feel the same way, but I would have to understand Delta's policy further to determine if she really has a valid complaint.  I went on to their site and they themselves even recommend you purchase an 'extra seat' for personal comfort and suggest you contact Delta sales support for assistance.  So yes, based on that, I would be a little pissed off if they didn't honor that as well.  Why offer it, even suggest it, if you aren't going to honor it?  Now it may be on the fine print of the contract that Delta can rescind that extra seat in the event they need it for another passenger.  In that case, the fault is on Coulter for not understanding the full contract of her ticket.  And we know airlines have a lot of leeway in what they can and can't do regarding seating.   Either way Coulter handled it poorly, what a surprise.  Maybe someone who makes as much money as her should just consider upgrading to first class from now on.  

As a Deadhead I would like to say we don't want Ann in our group anymore 

9 hours ago, demopublican said:

Which would beg the question, "his height?"

When you reserve a seat a date is given. I have to wonder which passenger had the earlier date stamp? If Coulter did the airline made a huge error. I like the emergency exit seats but not everyone can qualify for one. Nice to see Ann Coulter rides economy class. Good for her. If the inside scoop is true the airline will be kissing her *** in public.