Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calamari

Is Trump sick?: Biographer says president seems weak and ‘less steady on his feet’

4 posts in this topic

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/is-trump-sick-biographer-says-president-seems-weak-and-less-steady-on-his-feet/

During a discussion of President Donald Trump’s painfully awkward handshakewith French President Emmanuel Macron, Trump biographer and longtime observer David Cay Johnston noted that the president seems weak and unsteady on his feet.

After revealing that the French government contacted him before the election was even decided to consult with him about Trump’s bizarre handshake style, Johnston said, “I also think that one thing that may not be noted by most people is that I suspect the president wanted to halt the little stroll that they were having.”

Macron and Trump — who is volubly averse to exercise — had taken about 10 steps together as cameras swarmed around them.

“I’ve noted in recent weeks that he doesn’t seem as vigorous,” Johnston said. “He doesn’t seem as steady on his feet. When he’s walking with someone he’ll pause often to point out something or chat, but I also think he may be steadying himself so that’s something for us to watch out for.”

^_^

When bonzo stops moving, the loose parts in his head don't rattle as much.

#Silence Is Golden

Remember the idiots who spread rumors about Hillary? She had Parkinson's, she had a stroke? All without benefit of an actual exam, tests?

Ditto.