AugusteDupin

Man streams live as he is shot and bleeding

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A man who is shot and bleeding decides to stream his demise live. Cant make this stuff up.

Click on his Facebook page and read the comments along with his prior posts. 

Edited by AugusteDupin

I clicked on it for a second. I can't watch that

He is in stable condition.

I can't make heads or tails from his FB. It appears that he is a "good guy" trying to help his community.

On the other hand, someone demanded to be "in-boxed" with names (reeked of a plan to retaliate). Fortunately, some other people called him on it.

1 hour ago, Sprightly said:

He is in stable condition.

I can't make heads or tails from his FB. It appears that he is a "good guy" trying to help his community.

On the other hand, someone demanded to be "in-boxed" with names (reeked of a plan to retaliate). Fortunately, some other people called him on it.

He's lucky to be alive. 

Sad story good thing he is still alive.

Have to make a correction....according to Fox 45 news...

The man was stabbed in the neck and not shot. 

There are photos of him in the hospital sitting up and chatting. It appears that he will survive.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-stabbing-arrest-20170721-story.html

Baltimore police on Friday announced an arrest in the stabbing of a Baltimore rapper and anti-violence advocate who streamed the aftermath of his attack on Facebook Live, along with arrests in two other cases.

Police said Martin Andre Coleman, 24, stabbed rapper Tyree Colion in the neck Sunday night. A 3 ½-minute video taken after the incident was viewed more than 40,000 times within the first 24 hours it was posted.

The stabbing occurred about 11:30 p.m. in the 1700 block of E. 29th St. in Northeast Baltimore.