Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rob A.

SFA new Qb

507 posts in this topic

Hearing a rumor of Logan Holgoreson Qb out of Morgantown High is transferring to SFA 

28 minutes ago, OldBallCoach said:

Didn't they get a D1 guy from Richmond already?

Yep and the kid is legit! 

They need him cause that kid from VA imo isn't what they say he is at least I don't see it 

41 minutes ago, GOOCH said:

They need him cause that kid from VA imo isn't what they say he is at least I don't see it 

LOL better tell Saban to retract that offer an hire you to recruit for him. 

SFA cranking up the hype machine what better way than bring the WVU head coaches son to play QB.  

Posted (edited)

Guess we will have to wait and see, which one it is . 

Edited by Rob A.

1 hour ago, ECF said:

There is a SF in Katy Texas per this message board post... and per the conversation, the mom has moved there.

Re: Logan Holgorsen transferring
Friday at 5:59 PM Last edited Friday at 6:01 PM by TXEER

AlmostHeaven90 wrote:

I have no idea if there is a correlation, but his mother just moved to Katy, TX from Morgantown and there is a St. Francis high school there.

If he is planning on playing football in Katy TX he better be really, really good!

And there is no St Francis or St Frances HS in Katy.

56 minutes ago, RM7 said:
Re: Logan Holgorsen transferring
Friday at 5:59 PM Last edited Friday at 6:01 PM by TXEER

AlmostHeaven90 wrote:

I have no idea if there is a correlation, but his mother just moved to Katy, TX from Morgantown and there is a St. Francis high school there.

If he is planning on playing football in Katy TX he better be really, really good!

And there is no St Francis or St Frances HS in Katy.

There is a St. Francis in Houston, not too far from Katy.

Interesting if I was the Richmond kid writing is on the wall. Can't bring that big name in considering his Dad and not start him I would think but what do I know.

52 minutes ago, OldBallCoach said:

Interesting if I was the Richmond kid writing is on the wall. Can't bring that big name in considering his Dad and not start him I would think but what do I know.

Wrong, nobody is starting over the Richmond kid! He will be a four star or higher player. He has offers from everywhere, including Alabama and you think he will sit because the other kid's father coaches at WVU? No way, not happening! Maybe if it were Harbaugh's son, that's about it. 

The current qb was ok throwing the ball in 7 on 7, several times his instincts took over and he was about to run with the ball lol. But I can tell he will rush for a whole lot of yards. 

Ok so then why the transfer. Richmond kid has offers called a buddy at a private boarding school who tried to snag him too. Said he is legit. Just very weird if this transfer is actually happening. 

No different them last year when they brought Umbarger over then got Robinson, and eventually went after Barker from ECA.

Trust me he is going to St. Frances In Baltimore. Poggi has a real good relation with the HC at WVU. The HC was impressed what SFA did at the WVU 7on7 camp they put on a show. 

Well like I said before glad I'm not coaching anymore. All of this stuff going on to me seems a little much this is still high school sports.

39 minutes ago, OldBallCoach said:

Well like I said before glad I'm not coaching anymore. All of this stuff going on to me seems a little much this is still high school sports.

For sure

2 hours ago, OldBallCoach said:

HS football is a buisness my man. The kids love it, and so the parents. These kids wants to chase the fame which is sad. They think going to such and such school will make them popular...

58 minutes ago, DMVSportsAnalyst said:

HS football is a buisness my man. The kids love it, and so the parents. These kids wants to chase the fame which is sad. They think going to such and such school will make them popular...

Shouldn't we as parents and coaches be pushing education first?  I mean how many of these kids actually make it to the league? They need something to fall back on

We should but parents doesnt realize to see the big picture which is very unfortunate. less than 2% makes it to the NFL. NFL stands for (Not for long).