Calamari

RNC Official Retweets Article Calling For Sen. John McCain to '[Expletive] Die Already’

46 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2017/07/18/rnc-official-retweets-article-calling-for-sen-john-mccain-to-fcking-die-already/

Just imagine the deafening outrage from conservatives if a Democrat shared an article calling for the death of Sen. John McCain. The 80-year-old Republican Senator is recovering from brain surgery after a 2-inch blood clot was found over his left eye. A Nevada official tried to explain why she shared an article which literally calls for McCain’s death in which she added “Amen” to the now-deleted tweet.

Diana Orrock, the Republican national committeewoman for Nevada, shared the article on Monday which called for Sen. John McCain’s death over his hawkish foreign policy views, CNN reports.

“Amen,” Orrock wrote in the tweet from a post on Medium titled “Please Just [Expletive] Die Already.”

Keeping it classy.

Edited by Baltimatt

Hopefully the RNC has the balls to terminated that woman's position as a committeewoman for the party. 

1 minute ago, Papi said:

Hopefully the RNC has the balls to terminated that woman's position as a committeewoman for the party. 

While they are at it let them terminate the guy who called John McCain a "loser".

23 minutes ago, songfourone said:

While they are at it let them terminate the guy who called John McCain a "loser".

Agreed. 

Didn't we have a thread about threatening senators?

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

These people are sick. 

Generalize much?  Meanwhile, there was a Bernie supporter that could have facilitated McCain's death if he had shown up for baseball practice.  Does that make you and your ilk "sick?"  That wasn't a tweet.  It was a semi-automatic rifle.  

I say no, but your tendency to generalize and judge people by the actions or words of a single individual, does make you sick.  

Edited by jdsample

Looks like it's a happy day for Diana Orrock.

It was a sick article and a despicable thing to retweet it. 

These people are running this country. Let that sink in for a minute.

Posted (edited)

On 7/19/2017 at 6:01 AM, jdsample said:

Generalize much?  Meanwhile, there was a Bernie supporter that could have facilitated McCain's death if he had shown up for baseball practice.  Does that make you and your ilk "sick?"  That wasn't a tweet.  It was a semi-automatic rifle.  

I say no, but your tendency to generalize and judge people by the actions or words of a single individual, does make you sick.  

So you're comparing this R official's behavior to that of a mass shooter? Okey dokey.

So she should lose her position or not?

Edited by ms maggie

When I saw this thread title I thought for sure Mann Coulter had made that remark about McCain. 

No need to generalize. Your ilk validates my statement daily. 

Now you are speculating. Could've, would've but it didn't happen.

Definitely doesn't DEFLECT from this person's disgusting tweet.

1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

No need to generalize. Your ilk validates my statement daily. 

So I guess I can conclude that everyone on the left is incapable of distinguishing the behavior of half the country and some gal's tweet?  OK.  If you say so.  Perhaps you can pass a bill that injects stem cells into the brains of Democrats.  You could be really formidable with a second neuron.  Not so much right now. 

43 minutes ago, EgyptKang said:

Now you are speculating. Could've, would've but it didn't happen.

Definitely doesn't DEFLECT from this person's disgusting tweet.

I am not defending the tweet.  I am defending all those who are disgusted by the tweet but are being defamed because it came from a Republican. 

5 hours ago, Manny said:

It was a sick article and a despicable thing to retweet it. 

I wonder if given his change in diagnosis she feels really bad?

32 minutes ago, jdsample said:

I am not defending the tweet.  I am defending all those who are disgusted by the tweet but are being defamed because it came from a Republican. 

Perhaps we should call her out!

5 hours ago, jtowne-swim said:

Doubtful. One has to have a conscience for that to happen. 

14 hours ago, ms maggie said:

So you're comparing this R official's behavior to that of a mass shooter? Okey dokey.

So she should lose her position or not?

Actually, it is the left that wants to forget the mass shooter because he was one of them.  At least according to squid logic.  But the same people, the same poster is outraged that some Republican lackey in Nevada forwarded a highly offensive tweet.  It falls back into the category of violence = free speech for the left, and free speech = violence for the right.  

That said, I would replace her because she is an embarrassment.  

15 hours ago, jtowne-swim said:

Doubt it 

I wonder why there is no outrage over the original article, and it only became an issue when someone with an (R) after her name retweeted it?