Calamari

RNC Official Retweets Article Calling For Sen. John McCain to '[Expletive] Die Already’

46 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, jdsample said:

I wonder why there is no outrage over the original article, and it only became an issue when someone with an (R) after her name retweeted it?  

Same reason nobody gets outraged about a neo-Nazi twitter account until Trump retweets them.  We all know the internet is full of hate filled idiots.  It's just news when a public figure endorses those views.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, demopublican said:

Same reason nobody gets outraged about a neo-Nazi twitter account until Trump retweets them.  We all know the internet is full of hate filled idiots.  It's just news when a public figure endorses those views.

She is only a "public figure" at the fringe of that term.  I doubt people in Nevada know who she is.  That she is on the Baltimore Sun talk forum's radar pretty much proves it is the R.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jdsample said:

She is only a "public figure" at the fringe of that term.  I doubt people in Nevada know who she is.  That she is on the Baltimore Sun talk forum's radar pretty much proves it is the R.  

 Whether or not she would be recognized in public she is in a position of power within the state Republican Party. She had a picture taken with Trump. Have you had that? 

This story came out to the public because I am sure reporters and people interested in Nevada politics followed her on Twitter.

PS. McCain is twice the man draft dodger Trump will ever be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jdsample said:

Actually, it is the left that wants to forget the mass shooter because he was one of them.  At least according to squid logic.  But the same people, the same poster is outraged that some Republican lackey in Nevada forwarded a highly offensive tweet.  It falls back into the category of violence = free speech for the left, and free speech = violence for the right.  

That said, I would replace her because she is an embarrassment.  

Who said anyone wants to forget the mass shooter?

You're one of those posters who don't comprehend other posters--just use their posts as a jumping off point for your awesome insights. Lucky us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jdsample said:

Actually, it is the left that wants to forget the mass shooter because he was one of them.  At least according to squid logic.  But the same people, the same poster is outraged that some Republican lackey in Nevada forwarded a highly offensive tweet.  It falls back into the category of violence = free speech for the left, and free speech = violence for the right.  

That said, I would replace her because she is an embarrassment.  

 

I believe most did call it out for what it was, a mentally unstable person with anger management issues and lack of self impulse control, not unlike others that behave in such a manner, no political affiliation is spared.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, demopublican said:

 Whether or not she would be recognized in public she is in a position of power within the state Republican Party. She had a picture taken with Trump. Have you had that? 

This story came out to the public because I am sure reporters and people interested in Nevada politics followed her on Twitter.

PS. McCain is twice the man draft dodger Trump will ever be.

I guess he is also twice the man Bill Clinton will ever be.  Or was his draft dodging not important?  Funny how that works, eh?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ms maggie said:

Who said anyone wants to forget the mass shooter?

You're one of those posters who don't comprehend other posters--just use their posts as a jumping off point for your awesome insights. Lucky us.

Someone has to give you a sense of perspective.  You can't look at every issue through a drinking straw.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jdsample said:

I guess he is also twice the man Bill Clinton will ever be.  Or was his draft dodging not important?  Funny how that works, eh?  

Did Clinton call him a loser like Trump did?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, jdsample said:

I guess he is also twice the man Bill Clinton will ever be.  Or was his draft dodging not important?  Funny how that works, eh?  

Yes.  Twice the man Clinton is too. And Ted Nugent and Rush Limbaugh.  

 

It is amusing that you believed that I would have to defend Clinton because I don't like Trump.  

Edited by demopublican

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jdsample said:

I wonder why there is no outrage over the original article, and it only became an issue when someone with an (R) after her name retweeted it?  

 

6 hours ago, jdsample said:

I wonder why there is no outrage over the original article, and it only became an issue when someone with an (R) after her name retweeted it?  

To call it an article is a stretch but rather an editorial. That said I find it equally as disgusting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, jtowne-swim said:

 

To call it an article is a stretch but rather an editorial. That said I find it equally as disgusting!

Good point.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrsmlh said:

Did Clinton call him a loser like Trump did?

No, not that I know of, but what has that to do with "draft dodging?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jdsample said:

I wonder why there is no outrage over the original article, and it only became an issue when someone with an (R) after her name retweeted it?  

The article in and of itself is disgusting. Not something I would have wasted a minute of my time on, and something that shouldn't have gotten much exposure overall. There's a lot of crap out there on the internet not worthy of reading, let alone circulating - witness the thousands of e-mail forwards from idiots every day.

That Orrock in an official position decided to retweet it, to give the article fresh air, exposure, and essentially endorsing it with an "amen" speaks volumes to her character. Equally disgusting, or perhaps even more so, given the outrageous sentiment in the original article. R or D, death wishes are disgusting, and I'd weigh to say that had the parties been reversed. 

Something awful should be awful, without any qualifications. Trying to defend this or paint equivalencies makes me wonder if it would only be an issue to you if someone with a (D) did this.

Come on now, you're better than this. We are all better than this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Up2DaRack said:

The article in and of itself is disgusting. Not something I would have wasted a minute of my time on, and something that shouldn't have gotten much exposure overall. There's a lot of crap out there on the internet not worthy of reading, let alone circulating - witness the thousands of e-mail forwards from idiots every day.

That Orrock in an official position decided to retweet it, to give the article fresh air, exposure, and essentially endorsing it with an "amen" speaks volumes to her character. Equally disgusting, or perhaps even more so, given the outrageous sentiment in the original article. R or D, death wishes are disgusting, and I'd weigh to say that had the parties been reversed. 

Something awful should be awful, without any qualifications. Trying to defend this or paint equivalencies makes me wonder if it would only be an issue to you if someone with a (D) did this.

Come on now, you're better than this. We are all better than this. 

I'm not defending it in any way.  But your third paragraph is pure projection.  This would never have been an issue until lefties noticed a Republican had retweeted it.  

That said, she should be removed from her post as a minor functionary in the GOP.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, jdsample said:

I'm not defending it in any way.  But your third paragraph is pure projection.  This would never have been an issue until lefties noticed a Republican had retweeted it.  

That said, she should be removed from her post as a minor functionary in the GOP.  

Did any dems retweet it? To be honest I can't find a link to the original source? Who wrote and published on t?

Edited by jtowne-swim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jtowne-swim said:

Did any dems retweet it?

Actually, they did much better.  They publicized the retweet of an obscure lady in Nevada.  The exposure this editorial got expanded by several orders of magnitude in their effort to discredit (successful by the way) this lady no one had ever heard of.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, jdsample said:

Actually, they did much better.  They publicized the retweet of an obscure lady in Nevada.  The exposure this editorial got expanded by several orders of magnitude in their effort to discredit (successful by the way) this lady no one had ever heard of.  

Obscure? A party chair? She is a GOP official. As I said I can't find the original piece.

Edited by jtowne-swim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jtowne-swim said:

Obscure? A party chair? She is a GOP official. As I said I can't find the original piece.

So did you know her name before this tweet?  I don't think the people of Nevada could have named her.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jtowne-swim said:

Obscure? A party chair? She is a GOP official.

Just can't stop lying, can he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Looks like that threat was super effective.

Edited by Calamari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Calamari said:

Looks like that threat was super effective.

Sick ^^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now