Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
soulflower

NRA TV hosts warn ‘white families’ will be ‘tortured and killed’ if Black Lives Matter succeeds

120 posts in this topic

Has the NRA jumped the shark? I guess irrational fear is a good way to sell guns now that the Obama boogieman is gone...

Raw Story:

“Right, you know the parallels between what’s happening in South Africa and the blatant racism and violence we’re seeing from people like the Black Lives Matter crowd,” he said. “If we continue to let this get out of control, to go down this path of this racial tension, this racial hatred that is being forced on the American culture by the Black Lives Matter crowd.”

Holton did not cite any specific sources for his information that white people in South Africa are allegedly being slaughtered on a mass scale, but he continued to insist that it would happen in the United States if the Black Lives Matter movement succeeded.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/watch-nra-tv-hosts-warn-white-families-will-be-tortured-and-killed-if-black-lives-matter-succeeds/

Edited by soulflower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sad part is that large numbers of gullible Caucasians believe this hysterical fear mongering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are already one the best armed countries in the world as far as private citizens go.

Any threat of mass violence against opposing races won't happen in my lifetime.

Maybe that's the point they were making to keep the status que, but it comes off a bit cra cra.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, soulflower said:

Has the NRA jumped the shark? I guess irrational fear is a good way to sell guns now that the Obama boogieman is gone...

Raw Story:

“Right, you know the parallels between what’s happening in South Africa and the blatant racism and violence we’re seeing from people like the Black Lives Matter crowd,” he said. “If we continue to let this get out of control, to go down this path of this racial tension, this racial hatred that is being forced on the American culture by the Black Lives Matter crowd.”

Holton did not cite any specific sources for his information that white people in South Africa are allegedly being slaughtered on a mass scale, but he continued to insist that it would happen in the United States if the Black Lives Matter movement succeeded.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/watch-nra-tv-hosts-warn-white-families-will-be-tortured-and-killed-if-black-lives-matter-succeeds/

About 40 years ago.

 

The nra needs fear. Fear sells guns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AttackPlanR said:

About 40 years ago.

 

The nra needs fear. Fear sells guns.

This fear of AA hordes attacking and ravaging  Caucasians is deeply engrained in the  psyche of the majority and influences national policy to a much greater degree than most people are willing to acknowledge.  The fact that we had an AA president caused many majoritarians to go berserk and openly state the fears that have driven their actions for generations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This anti-white rhetoric in the public arena of leftists is concerning.  Many have even come up with a theory that whites can't be victims of racism.  Yet, Democrats scratch their heads about why whites have jumped shift. Sure, the social misfits and self-loathing types have found a home, but the rest of us feel unwelcome, and even hated, among Democrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, kandace said:

This fear of AA hordes attacking and ravaging  Caucasians is deeply engrained in the  psyche of the majority and influences national policy to a much greater degree than most people are willing to acknowledge.  The fact that we had an AA president caused many majoritarians to go berserk and openly state the fears that have driven their actions for generations.

You tell them, Larnell!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kandace said:

The fact that we had an AA president caused many majoritarians to go berserk and openly state the fears that have driven their actions for generations.

Ever since the advent of President Obama, White racists have surpassed gay people in terms of coming out of the closet.

Edited by EL-FLIPPO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kandace said:

This fear of AA hordes attacking and ravaging  Caucasians is deeply engrained in the  psyche of the majority and influences national policy to a much greater degree than most people are willing to acknowledge.

Institutionalized Racism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kandace said:

The sad part is that large numbers of gullible Caucasians believe this hysterical fear mongering.

So true. I guess he is overlooking what happened on the train in Oregon, at the bus stop in MD, the police shooting UNARMED black men in the back, the KKK, Aryan Nation, etc. I wonder why he would overlook those?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if the poster in the "trump declares pardon" thread will consider this "sedition" or freedom of speech.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Manny said:

This anti-white rhetoric in the public arena of leftists is concerning.  Many have even come up with a theory that whites can't be victims of racism.  Yet, Democrats scratch their heads about why whites have jumped shift. Sure, the social misfits and self-loathing types have found a home, but the rest of us feel unwelcome, and even hated, among Democrats.

It's such a burden, being White in America...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gonzoliberal said:

It's such a burden, being White in America...

 

Such snowflakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, gonzoliberal said:

It's such a burden, being White in America...

 

They are the one race that it's socially acceptable talk ill about in public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manny said:

They are the one race that it's socially acceptable talk ill about in public.

Dude.... 'white' isn't a race.

'Human' is a race... and we're all members.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gonzoliberal said:

Dude.... 'white' isn't a race.

'Human' is a race... and we're all members.

 

Are you saying "All Lives Matter?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Manny said:

Are you saying "All Lives Matter?"

If I wanted to say that, I would have.

Now you're trolling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gonzoliberal said:

If I wanted to say that, I would have.

Now you're trolling.

You won't say it. That's the part of my point.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Manny said:

You won't say it. That's the part of my point.  

You had a 'point'?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least one poster here is demonstrating the type of person the NRA is targeting.    :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The loesch video now this......become a member and bring your fear/hate and a hanky.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gonzoliberal said:

Dude.... 'white' isn't a race.

'Human' is a race... and we're all members.

 

So by that logic, "black" isn't a race either, right?

Therefore, racism never happened.  Got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gonzoliberal said:

Dude.... 'white' isn't a race.

'Human' is a race... and we're all members.

 

And, just for the record, "human" is a species, not a race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Manny said:

This anti-white rhetoric in the public arena of leftists is concerning.  Many have even come up with a theory that whites can't be victims of racism.  Yet, Democrats scratch their heads about why whites have jumped shift. Sure, the social misfits and self-loathing types have found a home, but the rest of us feel unwelcome, and even hated, among Democrats.

Oh booo hooo... being a white person in the US is soooooooooooo hard :rolleyes:

You're posts are getting more ridiculous by the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Manny said:

Are you saying "All Lives Matter?"

There is a segment of society who know All Lives should Matter.....they are fighting to ensure that All Lives Matter by addressing the lives that don't matter to the segment who say All Lives Matter but don't truly mean it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0