Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
city40blast

Public school talk only

139 posts in this topic

I see in the 2A west that walkersville and   Damascus  are in the same region and will most likely meet in the 2nd round smh. 

If Frankin gets pass Milford mill in 3a north can anyone else in the 3a match up with them. 

3a south hoping to see a second round match up of city vs oxon hill. 

1a is the fort hill vs Dunbar match up set in stone? 

4A wise wise wise lol

how are the public schools you are following looking. 

EWs might shock the city with their weapons 

Edgewood should make noise in the 3A North. Not saying they beat Franklin or Milford but who knows. 

With the new divisions/schedule in BaltCo, watch out for Woodlawn or Towson to beat up on all the 1A teams and steal a 3A North playoff spot 

I don't think Milford will be able to handle Franklin they just don't have the weapons or line. 

Gwynn Park is still looking for a 10th game. Heard from Danny they can't find anyone.

A 3 team...possibly 4 team race in Howard County with Howard, Long Reach and Glenelg as the early on favorites to challenge for the county championship.  But with Howard off their schedule don't count out River Hill.  Atholton, Reservior and Wilde Lake are somewhat close in the running.

What does Edgewod have coming back that makes them a contender?

Posted (edited)

In MoCo....

Damascus is king for now. The addition of 5star rising sophomore Bryan Breese http://www.hudl.com/profile/8072308/bryan-bresee/videos has added to an already excellent line.  Game vs Sherwood will be their only test in the regular season.  The Swarmin' Hornets are my 2A favorites.  

Quince Orchard will have another stellar team led the best QB in MoCo,  Doc Bonner www.hudl.com/profile/4229661/kendell-bonner/videos. Games vs Bullis & Northwest will be must see. I expect the Cougars to make it back to Annapolis. 

Sherwood returns a lot from last years 10-1 team, led by possibly the smartest player in MoCo QB Mike Mbony www.hudl.com/profile/4445131/michael-mbony/videos . Question is can they get over their postseason disappearing act. Damascus will be their toughest regular season game.The Warriors are good enough to win 4A North. 

Northwest has reloaded and will be a contender as usual, led by #1 RB in MoCo Juwan Farri www.hudl.com/profile/4428266/juwon-farri/videos . Games vs Good Counsel & Quince Orchard may prime the Jaguars for a postseason run.  

Edited by nomad974

53 minutes ago, hsFbfan said:

Not sure if u mean by me putting Ews that mean Edmondson westside 

2A West- Ouch

-2 defending 14-0 state champions

7 teams with 8 or more wins in 2016

6 combined state champions since 2011

26 combine state championships overall

Century 8-3 in 2016, 14-6 past two seasons

Liberty 9-2 in 2016, 24-9 past 3 seasons

South Carroll  4-6 in 2016, 23-12 past 3 seasons

Winters Mill 3-7

Middletown 9-3 (2011-2013 2A state champions)

Oakdale 9-3, 25-9 over past 3 seasons

Walkersville 14-0, 2016 state champions, 2015 runner up, 25-3 over past 2 years

Damascus 14-0, 2015 and 2016 3A state champions, 28-0 past 2 years, 41-1 past 3 years

Poolesville, 4-6

Seneca Valley 8-2, 2016, 12 time state champion

Williamsport 5-5 in 2016

17 hours ago, OldBallCoach said:

Gwynn Park is still looking for a 10th game. Heard from Danny they can't find anyone.

I know Coach Hayes also and it's a week 3 game I believe Gwynn Park need after their game with Surrattsville was canceled.  Gwynn Park is playing Suitland week 10 from what I know.

7 hours ago, hsFbfan said:

Parham the stud DL, QB returns, 2 starting WR return, and they got a stud transfer from Kenwood. Also, new HC that has the ship running right again. 

12 hours ago, nomad974 said:

In MoCo....

Damascus is king for now. The addition of 5star rising sophomore Bryan Breese http://www.hudl.com/profile/8072308/bryan-bresee/videos has added to an already excellent line.  Game vs Sherwood will be their only test in the regular season.  The Swarmin' Hornets are my 2A favorites.  

Quince Orchard will have another stellar team led the best QB in MoCo,  Doc Bonner www.hudl.com/profile/4229661/kendell-bonner/videos. Games vs Bullis & Northwest will be must see. I expect the Cougars to make it back to Annapolis. 

Sherwood returns a lot from last years 10-1 team, led by possibly the smartest player in MoCo QB Mike Mbony www.hudl.com/profile/4445131/michael-mbony/videos . Question is can they get over their postseason disappearing act. Damascus will be their toughest regular season game.The Warriors are good enough to win 4A North. 

Northwest has reloaded and will be a contender as usual, led by #1 RB in MoCo Juwan Farri www.hudl.com/profile/4428266/juwon-farri/videos . Games vs Good Counsel & Quince Orchard may prime the Jaguars for a postseason run.  

Nomad,

So Paint Branch DE/OLB Durell Nchami don't have enough around him to challenge in MoCo ...or even make it to the 4A North playoffs?

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, ShoNuff07 said:

Nomad,

So Paint Branch DE/OLB Durell Nchami don't have enough around him to challenge in MoCo ...or even make it to the 4A North playoffs?

Paint Branch will definitely improve on last years 5-5 record.  Problem is, they have very tough games vs Richard Montgomery, Quince Orchard & Sherwood.  6-4 most likely will not be enough to make the playoffs in 4A North.  The Panthers have no margin for error. If they go 7-3 or 8-2, they should be good for the playoffs.  

Durell Nchami is the #1 Overall best player in MoCo, a true beast.  But idk if Paint Branch has enough on offense to challenge the elite teams in the county.  I hope so, as I am a HUGE fan of Coach Nesmith. 

Edited by nomad974

Does anyone know the date, time and location of the DeMatha vs. SFA scrimmage?

32 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

PSTO

9 hours ago, BigDrop said:

Try another post we only talking public schools in here 

Rob

Clear your message box so I can send you a message of what I just learned....

2 minutes ago, city40blast said:

Is dulaney qb no longer there?

What is his name?

6 minutes ago, ShoNuff07 said:

What is his name?

Nevermind...I see it's Tyler Woodard

Saint Bull....who is the Kenwood transfer you referred to as a stud?

5 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Rob

Clear your message box so I can send you a message of what I just learned....

Done 

Posted (edited)

Baltimore County..Franklin, Milford, Perry Hall and everyone else...

Edited by BJC

22 hours ago, DayWalker said:

PSTO

Apologies-I thought I was posting in a different thread.

....age....

19 hours ago, HY3:13 said:

Saint Bull....who is the Kenwood transfer you referred to as a stud?

Antwan Banks. Rising Junior, was their starting Corner and Slot Receiver last season. Will likely fill the same role for Edgewood, and possibly return kicks