Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
city40blast

Public school talk only

161 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, DayWalker said:

As I told 40b Sir Knight, only be concerned 'bout the lil Knights of the Round; the warriors at the table.  The transfers are just useless distractions.  But I must warn you, come up short WEEK 3 and The DayWalker will frustrate you so much more than any transfer have ever done.  Click-Clack That.

Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about. 

2 hours ago, 85Knight said:

Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about. 

Cool, neither do I.....  SB is rubbing off on me.  :(

Any Bmore county football peeps have any info on Cville getting shallacked by West Tech in the scrimmage yesterday? (What I'm hearing) 

Poly beat dulaney like 58-0, it was ugly, dulaney without their qb won't win to many games. 

Posted (edited)

Howard played very sloppy in a 35-7 win over Archbishop Curley. Lots of penalties called on them.  But defense look fairly stout. Devin Dawkins ran 2 of Howard's 4 rushing TDs.

Edited by ShoNuff07

City will be fine...they have an excellent recruiter and assistant coach on staff there now

2 hours ago, BJC said:

City will be fine...they have an excellent recruiter and assistant coach on staff there now

Coach Duncan is good but u can't recruit to city so give that recruit talk up lol. And his offense does not fit what city has, they're a bid bruising team not a spread team. But I see it working out lol

Wise is the best public school in the state....wow. #veryimpressed

11 hours ago, BJC said:

Wise is the best public school in the state....wow. #veryimpressed

You mean to tell me a hoodie team does not exist to rise up and take out Wise!!!!  We need three teams to step up and take down Fort Hill, Damascus, and Wise.  Walkersville can have more light cast upon them for now being Walkerville and all... B)