Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flyboy56

MSM Works Overtime To Hide Huge Democratic Scandal

109 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, soulflower said:

First he said Seth Rich. Now this Pakistani guy. 

You guys still believe Assange? 

Didn't he claim to have emails that would lead to Hillary's indictment? What happened to that? 

Didn't hear he blamed Seth Rich. Only story of Seth Rich was that Clinton killed him. But that has not been proven.

3 minutes ago, soulflower said:

Didn't he claim to have emails that would lead to Hillary's indictment? What happened to that? 

You really believe Lynch or anyone else would have indicted her ..???

1 minute ago, stevez51 said:

Didn't hear he blamed Seth Rich. Only story of Seth Rich was that Clinton killed him. But that has not been proven.

Because the MSM and Clinton are in cahoots! 

3 minutes ago, soulflower said:

Julian Assange Suggests Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich, Was Source for WikiLeaks

http://www.anonews.co/wikileaks-seth-rich/

Did you read the interview .??

Assange never said he was the source. He mentions sources but doesn't say Rich was one. Only that his sources saw what happened to Rich.

11 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

Did you read the interview .??

Assange never said he was the source. He mentions sources but doesn't say Rich was one. Only that his sources saw what happened to Rich.

He did hint that Rich might be his source. He stoked speculation 

Bottom line is Assange is a fraud and a puppet of Russian intelligence 

Edited by soulflower

20 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

You really believe Lynch or anyone else would have indicted her ..???

No because Hillary didn't break the Law

3 hours ago, ncbirdfan said:

So MSM = liberal media?

MSM = Not FOX

Assange used Rich as an example of sources of leaks risking their lives:

In an interview with Dutch television program Nieuwsuur, Assange said Wikileaks whistleblowers “go to significant efforts to get us material” at “often very significant risks.” As an example, he cites the details of Rich’s killing:

“As a 27-year-old, that works for the DNC, who was shot in the back, murdered, just two weeks ago, for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington. So…”

“That was just a robbery, I believe,” the reporter interjects. “Wasn’t it?

“No,” Assange responds. “There’s no finding.”

Assange attempts to move the conversation forward, but the reporter immediately brings it back to the topic Assange himself raised.

http://undergroundreporter.org/assange-implies-dnc-seth-rich-wikileaks-source/

3 hours ago, johnpolitics said:

I would love it if the MSM covered it more but the Trump storm make it hard to cover this story.

I'm sure MSM could find room in their 24/7 coverage to report on this very important story. They just don't want to. 

What exactly is the scandal? The article is breathless but never really says what the "scandal" is.

Love the Daily Caller as source. 

5 hours ago, bmorepunk said:

Dear idiots,

Fox News is the "mainstream media".

I am an idiot: what's "mainstream" about Fox News? What's "mainstream" about any of the media outlets where immaculately tailored, inarticulate, stereotyping oafs offer their opinions? "Mainstream media" = overpaid, oversurgeried gals & guys anticipating book deals, speaking tours, & maybe mercifully brief W.H. posts as they wade thru headlines. How deeply's Megan Kelly been buried @NBC since her short, unhappy bout w/ fame & sympathy @Fox News?

I had no problem finding a recent Wasserman story on all the networks I could think of with a simple google search.

Maybe the Fox guys don't know how to google.

6 hours ago, flyboy56 said:

Watching news outlets go out of their way to hide a potentially huge Democratic scandal is almost funny. So-called journalists are too busy covering presidential tweets to report on a topic that might embarrass their friends.

Welcome to the Imran Awan-Debbie Wasserman Schultz scandal or Compugrab, as I like to call it.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/29/liberal-news-outlets-work-overtime-to-hide-huge-democratic-scandal-and-more-crazy-media-misses-this-week.html

Is it huge, or ''uge'?

5 hours ago, bmorepunk said:

Dear idiots,

Fox News is the "mainstream media".

Nailed it!!

9 hours ago, ms maggie said:

What exactly is the scandal? The article is breathless but never really says what the "scandal" is.

Love the Daily Caller as source. 

It's quite amazing that you would disparage the Daily Caller as a source, yet are totally incurious as to why WAPO, NYT, and others are ignoring this story. 

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/449983/debbie-wasserman-schultz-pakistani-computer-guys-bank-fraud

I read all the links, Fox, Daily Caller, National Review, and Hay Ride was it? The Awans seem shady. The FBI also seems to have a handle on this. We'll see what emerges.

14 hours ago, soulflower said:

If someone leaked sensitive information to Wikileaks, I doubt they'd be stupid enough to provide their real identity. This is why the FBI needs to investigation this and the DNC needs to provide all of their physical servers if they want to know who did the leaking. 

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

I read all the links, Fox, Daily Caller, National Review, and Hay Ride was it? The Awans seem shady. The FBI also seems to have a handle on this. We'll see what emerges.

Exactly Jimmy. We also know DWS is a liar.

FoxNews link is an opinion piece from one of Brent Bozell's minions at MRC and the incident has received substantial media coverage. Just more right-wing nonsense in an attempt to distract from the incompetence of the Orange Menace.

Edited by michiganjoe

15 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

What specifically is the scandal?

Don't play dumb, it's beneath you. 

25 minutes ago, ncbirdfan said:

What specifically is the scandal?

It's betaversian.

You wouldn't understand...