Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DreadPirateRoberts

Muslim gang rampaged through Liverpool attacking strangers because they were white “non-Muslims”

22 posts in this topic

The attacker shouted “Why aren’t you a Muslim?” before punching him twice

The victim was confused but when one of them said “I’m a Muslim, what are you?” he answered “I’m a Christian”.

The attacker shouted “Why aren’t you a Muslim?” before punching him twice, breaking his glasses and causing a 2cm cut above his left eye.

The gang then encountered Mr Lynch, Labour councillor for Moss Bank, and his girlfriend Jill Newton.  Footage taken by Faruq captured Mohmed punch Mr Lynch with a “sickening blow” that could be “seen and heard”.

thats what happens when the mayor of the largest city says islam terrorism is part and parcel of living in the big citiy

Preview of coming attractions. Get ready!;)

These guys sound like three bored drunk losers, not the vanguard of an Islamic takeover.

This happened 20 March 2016.  It was a Muslim who called police and tailed the trio.  The only reason it is in the news now is that the three were sentenced for their crime.

1 minute ago, Baltimatt said:

This happened 20 March 2016.  It was a Muslim who called police and tailed the trio.  The only reason it is in the news now is that the three were sentenced for their crime.

:lol:

Certain posters love being selective with the details

31 minutes ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

thats what happens when the mayor of the largest city says islam terrorism is part and parcel of living in the big citiy

Khan wasn't even mayor of London when this happened. And guess what faith the guy who came to the victims' assistance is involved with? Islam.

Effort. Your post doesn't have any.

1 hour ago, Baltimatt said:

and the date on the link i posted was from yesterday

headline and thread title taken right from that link

i guess as long as no one got yelled at in a supermarket then its not a big deal :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

i guess as long as no one got yelled at in a supermarket then its not a big deal :rolleyes:

The date on the link was because they were just sentenced.  They'll spend some time in custody.  The assaults happened over a year ago. 

3 hours ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

You need to learn the difference between Islamic terrorism and a bunch of pissed Muslim thugs. :lol:

1 hour ago, Baltimatt said:

The date on the link was because they were just sentenced.  They'll spend some time in custody.  The assaults happened over a year ago. 

42 weeks in a 'young offenders institution' discussing their deeds with some scouse wardens should be 'interesting' for them. No wonder they cried when the sentence was passed, I'd be pooping myself too. :lol:

1 hour ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

And if you had read your own posted link you would have seen this:

Liverpool Crown Court heard counter-terrorism officers raided the three men’s homes in Bolton after the shocking incident on March 20 last year.

Which should have prevented you from making a statement about the mayor, since he became mayor about two months after this happened. Clearly you thought the incident happened recently, not last year.

If you're going to make inflammatory statements, maybe you should at ensure they aren't 100% factually incorrect.

Edited by bmorepunk

19 minutes ago, bmorepunk said:

Which should have prevented you from making a statement about the mayor, since he became mayor about two months after this happened. Clearly you thought the incident happened recently, not last year.

If you're going to make inflammatory statements, maybe you should at ensure they aren't 100% factually incorrect.

who cares when the mayor said it

he said it that is the point

he accepts terrorism from muslims because why

i think we can all know the reason

26 minutes ago, WKDWZD said:

42 weeks in a 'young offenders institution' discussing their deeds with some scouse wardens should be 'interesting' for them. No wonder they cried when the sentence was passed, I'd be pooping myself too. :lol:

You forgot the 18 weeks. Woo hoo.

30 minutes ago, bmorepunk said:

Haters gotta hate. That's what they do. 

10 minutes ago, AttackPlanR said:

Is that you Steve Bannon?

You people really seethe at the mention of Islamic violence. You prefer it to go unmentioned.

1 minute ago, Manny said:

You people really seethe at the mention of Islamic violence. You prefer it to go unmentioned.

Nice hat.

Just now, FatBoy said:

Nice hat.

Thanks. You people, including some weeny "men", wore it to protest Trump.

8 minutes ago, Manny said:

Thanks. You people, including some weeny "men", wore it to protest Trump.

What's a weeny man? A midget?

Edited by FatBoy

4 minutes ago, FatBoy said:

What's a weeny man? A midget?

Tiny hands...like our POTUS.

Jeebus loves this thread.