Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tooldtocare

We are decedents of space traveler’s; not monkeys

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

We are decedents of space traveler’s; not monkeys

Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans have been humans since making our first step on this planet.

Earth was formed 4.543 billion years ago

The earth was covered entirely in ice 2.6 million years ago (climate change debate is

Homo sapiens first walked on this planet 200,000 years ago. So humans have been around for a mere 0.004% of the Earth's history.

It was not evolution that transformed us into what we are today, it was the seed of life that visitors “planted” on this planet.

Just as we will do on another life supporting planet in our near future.

We are aliens on our own planet

There were flies then

still flies today

The question remaining is..,when will they say hello?

 

Edited by tooldtocare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm, I don't think so, try this for a Start...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Sounds life the crap ravenchamp used to post .....

I guess the aliens built the pyrimids and you've seen ufos and Bigfoot too.....

Edited by Eastside Terp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2017 at 1:07 PM, tooldtocare said:

We are decedents of space traveler’s; not monkeys

Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans have been humans since making our first step on this planet.

Earth was formed 4.543 billion years ago

The earth was covered entirely in ice 2.6 million years ago (climate change debate is

Homo sapiens first walked on this planet 200,000 years ago. So humans have been around for a mere 0.004% of the Earth's history.

It was not evolution that transformed us into what we are today, it was the seed of life that visitors “planted” on this planet.

Just as we will do on another life supporting planet in our near future.

We are aliens on our own planet

The question remaining is when will they say hello?

With respect, this kind of post is frustrating.

No one that has an understanding thinks we are descendants of Monkeys. Your first sentence is a credibility killer. 

By "visitors" I hope you mean microbes that were possibly deposited from meteorites, likely originating from whats called the Ort region. This is referred to as "Panspermia" and is pretty much an accepted  theory.

Those microbes then evolved, based on the conditions, into what we see today.

In the scale and size of our universe, IMO, we're insignificant and unknown, and probably not remarkable, big picture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished "A Universe from Nothing" by Theoretical Physicist Lawrence Krauss. Really good except the Quantum Physics kinda gives me a bit of a headache. Keep thinking what your thinking but I have to say your assumptions are Way Off. People Way smarter that us pretty much have it figured out. I don't buy the Hocus Pocus or Spirituality stuff anymore.

Edited by Bartman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, pepper said:

With respect, this kind of post is frustrating.

No one that has an understanding thinks we are descendants of Monkeys. Your first sentence is a credibility killer. 

By "visitors" I hope you mean microbes that were possibly deposited from meteorites, likely originating from whats called the Ort region. This is referred to as "Panspermia" and is pretty much an accepted  theory.

Those microbes then evolved, based on the conditions, into what we see today.

In the scale and size of our universe, IMO, we're insignificant and unknown, and probably not remarkable, big picture.

I believe that without a doubt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have an Audio Ripper, D/L this from You Tube & rip the track. It's Mind Boggling how far these guys have taken everything about the Universe up to now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:42 AM, PinkFlamingo said:

I believe that without a doubt. 

No microbe could survive traveling in outer space for hundreds, more likely thousands of years before reaching this planet. 

next 

(:-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, tooldtocare said:

No microbe could survive traveling in outer space for hundreds, more likely thousands of years before reaching this planet. 

next 

(:-

I agreed with what I bolded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 8:50 PM, blowboatbethesda said:

"Decedents? " Really?

Decedents, posting from the grave. 😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tooldtocare said:

No microbe could survive traveling in outer space for hundreds, more likely thousands of years before reaching this planet. 

next 

(:-

So a microbe cannot but a complex multicellular organism did? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rael said:

So a microbe cannot but a complex multicellular organism did? 

A microbe is already a "living thing". A microbe cannot materialize out of elements or rare earth elements on its own.

And no, a microbe cannot survive outer space for an hour much less 1,0000 years.

Did we find microbes on the moon?

(:-

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tooldtocare said:

A microbe is already a "living thing". A microbe cannot materialize out of elements or rare earth elements on its own.

And no, a microbe cannot survive outer space for an hour much less 1,0000 years.

Did we find microbes on the moon?

(:-

 

Theres an Earth born creature that actually can survive it, it's called a Tardigrade. Beyond that, both Lichen and some bacteria have been known to survive the frozen vacuum of space, massive radiation included. These creatures (called water bears) are considered almost unkillable. Check it out.

The Tardigrade is especially impressive, in that a handful have survived a full 10 days exposure to the vacuum of space and full blast radiation.  2007. 

Would you say you're qualified to make that statement referring to specific microbes or just in general?  I'd say you're not, but no disrespect.

Microbes on the Moon?  You should check that out. 

Edited by pepper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0