PinkFlamingo

Monsters walk among us

22 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Md. father pleads guilty to punching infant son to death, leaving him in hearse for a day

https://foxbaltimore.com/story/md-father-pleads-guilty-to-punching-infant-son-to-death-leaving-him-in-hearse-for-days

Not shocking to anyone that he has a domestic violence record.  Why do women let these violent and unstable men into their lives?  So sad.   

The father, Antoine Petty, 32, pleaded guilty Tuesday to a charge of child abuse causing death, a crime that carries a 40-year sentence.

How is this not a straight up murder which could carry a life sentence?

At least he is decorated appropriately for his 40 years (yeah right) in prison.

RIP Little One (Since I guess his name isn't important to be mentioned in the article. Or, maybe he didn't have one.)

12 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

At least he is decorated appropriately for his 40 years (yeah right) in prison.

RIP Little One (Since I guess his name isn't important to be mentioned in the article. Or, maybe he didn't have one.)

I nearly pooped myself when I saw this guys picture. The freak monstrosity was allowed to walk around free? Tell me the courts systems aren't f'ed up with a straight face.

RIP little one.

BTW if the old prison rules/society still applies..... I doubt he will make the 40....more like 4 months...cons don't tend to like child abusers/killers too much. We can only hope!

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Yikes. 

I think this is his step brother

Edited by Guido2

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

I nearly pooped myself when I saw this guys picture. The freak monstrosity was allowed to walk around free? Tell me the courts systems aren't f'ed up with a straight face.

RIP little one.

BTW if the old prison rules/society still applies..... I doubt he will make the 40....more like 4 months...cons don't tend to like child abusers/killers too much. We can only hope!

I hope someone much bigger than him beats him to death. 

Did u see his nose?? :lol:

Edited by PinkFlamingo

People who get face tattoos should need to submit fingerprints and be injected with a sterilization drug.

4 hours ago, ivanbalt said:

How is this not a straight up murder which could carry a life sentence?

40 years is considered a life sentence.

40 years with 39 years and 11 months suspended ........

Sounds about right.

I cant believe someone would be stupid enough to allow him to become a father. Yet, there are narrow-minded people who would still consider this person a human being. Sorry, but if you look the way you do and take the life of an innocent child, you forfeit your right to be called a human being. In my book, you are considered a savage who should be treated as such. 

2 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

40 years with 39 years and 11 months suspended ........

Sounds about right.

I've seen that happen quite often in the city's judicial system. Too many deals are being cut when these criminals should be doing their full time. It's not fair to the victim or their families. I've noticed that many of the Assistant States Attorney's are "fighting" cases they know they can win by offering these criminals "pleaded" sentences. If they can get that "W" next to that case, they'll take it. 

7 hours ago, ivanbalt said:

How is this not a straight up murder which could carry a life death sentence?

3 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

I cant believe someone would be stupid enough to allow him to become a father. Yet, there are narrow-minded people who would still consider this person a human being. Sorry, but if you look the way you do and take the life of an innocent child, you forfeit your right to be called a human being. In my book, you are considered a savage who should be treated as such. 

Unfortunately, this seems to be somes mindset............

1 hour ago, edb said:

????????????????????

It took some time to figure out your edit of Ivans previous post.

Answer: This is Maybeland.

I'll supply the ammunition, Hell, I'll pull the trigger

2 minutes ago, edb said:

I'll supply the ammunition, Hell, I'll pull the trigger

You do realize,, while you likely would be performing a pubic service. You would be in more trouble that tat-head ever was legally.

Two sets of rules.

Nah jail will bet better.....wait till he meets his buddies in prision. As I said ....most cons do not like guys that did the stuff that tat-head did.

19 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Unfortunately, this seems to be somes mindset............

I don't understand what Ben E King has to do with this subject. 

He looks like an Insane Clown Posse fan...a rough ride with hard cuffs and no cameras would have been sufficient.  Poor kid.

He pleaded guilty to this charge to avoid a first-degree murder conviction. His lawyer was smart.  Any bets on how long until he is released from prison?

Another proud moment brought to you courtesy of the egregious Maryland Welfare System!  What in the name of Freddie Gray is going on!!!!?