PinkFlamingo

Monsters walk among us

22 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Md. father pleads guilty to punching infant son to death, leaving him in hearse for a day

https://foxbaltimore.com/story/md-father-pleads-guilty-to-punching-infant-son-to-death-leaving-him-in-hearse-for-days

Not shocking to anyone that he has a domestic violence record.  Why do women let these violent and unstable men into their lives?  So sad.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

The father, Antoine Petty, 32, pleaded guilty Tuesday to a charge of child abuse causing death, a crime that carries a 40-year sentence.

How is this not a straight up murder which could carry a life sentence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least he is decorated appropriately for his 40 years (yeah right) in prison.

 

RIP Little One (Since I guess his name isn't important to be mentioned in the article. Or, maybe he didn't have one.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sprightly said:

At least he is decorated appropriately for his 40 years (yeah right) in prison.

 

RIP Little One (Since I guess his name isn't important to be mentioned in the article. Or, maybe he didn't have one.)

I nearly pooped myself when I saw this guys picture. The freak monstrosity was allowed to walk around free? Tell me the courts systems aren't f'ed up with a straight face.

RIP little one.

BTW if the old prison rules/society still applies..... I doubt he will make the 40....more like 4 months...cons don't tend to like child abusers/killers too much. We can only hope!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Pickle20 said:

Yikes. 

 

I think this is his step brother

 

Edited by Guido2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Guido2 said:

I nearly pooped myself when I saw this guys picture. The freak monstrosity was allowed to walk around free? Tell me the courts systems aren't f'ed up with a straight face.

RIP little one.

BTW if the old prison rules/society still applies..... I doubt he will make the 40....more like 4 months...cons don't tend to like child abusers/killers too much. We can only hope!

I hope someone much bigger than him beats him to death. 

Did u see his nose?? :lol:

Edited by PinkFlamingo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People who get face tattoos should need to submit fingerprints and be injected with a sterilization drug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ivanbalt said:

How is this not a straight up murder which could carry a life sentence?

40 years is considered a life sentence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

40 years with 39 years and 11 months suspended ........

Sounds about right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant believe someone would be stupid enough to allow him to become a father. Yet, there are narrow-minded people who would still consider this person a human being. Sorry, but if you look the way you do and take the life of an innocent child, you forfeit your right to be called a human being. In my book, you are considered a savage who should be treated as such. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stevez51 said:

40 years with 39 years and 11 months suspended ........

Sounds about right.

I've seen that happen quite often in the city's judicial system. Too many deals are being cut when these criminals should be doing their full time. It's not fair to the victim or their families. I've noticed that many of the Assistant States Attorney's are "fighting" cases they know they can win by offering these criminals "pleaded" sentences. If they can get that "W" next to that case, they'll take it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ivanbalt said:

How is this not a straight up murder which could carry a life death sentence?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AugusteDupin said:

I cant believe someone would be stupid enough to allow him to become a father. Yet, there are narrow-minded people who would still consider this person a human being. Sorry, but if you look the way you do and take the life of an innocent child, you forfeit your right to be called a human being. In my book, you are considered a savage who should be treated as such. 

Unfortunately, this seems to be somes mindset............

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, edb said:

????????????????????

It took some time to figure out your edit of Ivans previous post.

Answer: This is Maybeland.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll supply the ammunition, Hell, I'll pull the trigger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, edb said:

I'll supply the ammunition, Hell, I'll pull the trigger

You do realize,, while you likely would be performing a pubic service. You would be in more trouble that tat-head ever was legally.

Two sets of rules.

Nah jail will bet better.....wait till he meets his buddies in prision. As I said ....most cons do not like guys that did the stuff that tat-head did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Guido2 said:

Unfortunately, this seems to be somes mindset............

 

I don't understand what Ben E King has to do with this subject. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He looks like an Insane Clown Posse fan...a rough ride with hard cuffs and no cameras would have been sufficient.  Poor kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He pleaded guilty to this charge to avoid a first-degree murder conviction. His lawyer was smart.  Any bets on how long until he is released from prison?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another proud moment brought to you courtesy of the egregious Maryland Welfare System!  What in the name of Freddie Gray is going on!!!!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now