EgyptKang

Gun sales plummet under trump

117 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, veritas said:

I have to laugh at liberals decrying a decline of jobs in the gun industry.  The funny part is that, if gun sales were skyrocketing, they'd be claiming that Trump was preparing his own "secret army" to take over the country.  It's as sure as sunrise.

Just as silly as conservatives buying guns in record numbers because "Obama gonna git yer guns"

2 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

Just as silly as conservatives buying guns in record numbers because "Obama gonna git yer guns"

Sure. However, I have no doubt whatsoever that liberals would collect guns with alacrity if they could figure out how.

4 minutes ago, veritas said:

Sure. However, I have no doubt whatsoever that liberals would collect guns with alacrity if they could figure out how.

That's because you're a partisan hack. 

6 hours ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

Shotgun ammo hasn't gotten any cheaper that I've seen.....and I buy the cheapest I can find and a lot of it.

The local "penis sporting goods" is usually the best source, but wallymart carries it as well-in certain stores. The odd thing is that the stuff from wallymart smells funny when fired-like a burning ping-pong ball.....the manufacturer must use a lot of cellulose in the charge. Never noticed it with other ammo.

Dr. if you REALLY want to save money on shells you should look into reloading. I do for every caliber (except for 22) I have and shotgun shells. I calculated that reloading my own sg shells that 'a box' from me is about 1/5th the cost of store bought and they shoot better.

12 minutes ago, veritas said:

diane feinstein made it clear she would ban all assault weapons if she could get 51 votes

mr and mrs america turn them all in was her quote

11 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

That's because you're a partisan hack. 

No, that's because many liberals can barely hide their glee whenever the subject comes up.  They'd love to have happen here what has happened in the UK and Australia, at a minimum.  

34 minutes ago, bmore_ken said:

You don't honestly believe that liberals did not buy guns for the same reason?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, veritas said:

Oh I'm pretty sure I could figure it out. 

Take a good look at the folks you see at gun rights rallies. Probably not gonna confuse it with a Mensa mtg.

Edited by ms maggie

7 hours ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

Shotgun ammo hasn't gotten any cheaper that I've seen.....and I buy the cheapest I can find and a lot of it.

The local "penis sporting goods" is usually the best source, but wallymart carries it as well-in certain stores. The odd thing is that the stuff from wallymart smells funny when fired-like a burning ping-pong ball.....the manufacturer must use a lot of cellulose in the charge. Never noticed it with other ammo.

The most disturbing thing in this whole dunce infested thread is that you know what a burning ping pong ball smells like...

7 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Take a good look at the folks you see at gun rights rallies. Probably not gonna confuse it with a Mensa mtg.

I'm all ears to hear your plan.

2 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

It must be sad to live with that kind of fear

No fear was involved really. Back then in the late 80's I was hanging with one of my old school buddies that came back to the state and he was heavy into firearms. I hadn't shot much since in Boy Scouts and the only weapon I had was my old Wards bolt action tube fed .22 with a 4x scope. After my 1st trip with him to Duffy's shop & their range, I jumped into that "Hobby" with both feet. AR. AK, SKS, Mini-14, M1 carbine, Colt .45, Browning Hi-Power, Taurus Stainless 6" vent rib .357 and a few other pieces. Several years later he moved to Florida with his job, then Duffy's range closed down and my shooting fell off a lot. When Windows 95 came along, then I jumped into PCs with both feet and have been with those ever since. Just another Hobby but I still have all my pieces, including my better than 50yr old now Wards .22. :)

16 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

The most disturbing thing in this whole dunce infested thread is that you know what a burning ping pong ball smells like...

What on earth did you do with the cracked ones?:confused:

4 minutes ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

What on earth did you do with the cracked ones?:confused:

Threw them away.....

My whole youth, a horrible, horrible waste.

27 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

I was thinking the same thing.

19 minutes ago, veritas said:

I'm all ears to hear your plan.

Amex card. Driver's license. Gander Mountain. 

Whew, that took a LOT out of me.

3 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Threw them away.....

My whole youth, a horrible, horrible waste.

Next time light one-it's really cool.....and smells like walmart ammo!:)

1 minute ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

:D

2 minutes ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

Alrighty.

BTW, not asking for any special reason: did your household pets tend to meet gruesome ends? Did you have a bit of a bed-wetting problem....

31 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

"Dunce infested thread"

Wow, tell us how you really feel:lol:

16 minutes ago, ms maggie said:

Alrighty.

BTW, not asking for any special reason: did your household pets tend to meet gruesome ends? Did you have a bit of a bed-wetting problem....

Why no....none of the above.

You should try getting a little closer to the edge.....but then again, it ain't for everybody.B)

13 hours ago, ms maggie said:

Have you ever been to either? Just curious.

1 hour ago, Wild Eyed Southern Boy said:

Have you ever been to either? Just curious.

Yes, both.  Only one as a participant.....guess!

14 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

I'm not calling you a name, just calling it the way I see it. You didn't provide any evidence of your statement so there's nothing to disprove. Most liberals don't give two shiites about your guns, the only people who think otherwise are conservative liberal hacks similar to the liberal hacks who claim all republicans are racists.Partisan hacks are partisan hacks, you find them on both sides.  In fact your buddy Guido just said liberals bought lots of guns, so which is it? You partisan conservative hacks need to get on the same page.

Well ken....again as hard as it maybe for you to believe ....we agree AGAIN.

But the key is the word 'most'....joe six pack dems/libs/rep/cons....really just want to leave things alone and as they are. Hey you want to own a gun(s) fine....you don't that is fine also.

However on both sides, the powerbrokers and decision makers and powerful ....HAVE OTHER IDEAS ON HOW TO RUN YOUR LIFE.

And unlike Reganomics.....there is a trickle down affect.

So for me....IF THE JUDICIARY SYSTEM FINALLY GOT A SET..... and put away criminals for a long time for using a firearm in the commision of a crime....it is a sure bet that all this 'stuff' would go away. Because the basis for pro and con of guns revolves around bad guys screwing things up.

Face it; on the anti side....well guns kill people....true but mostly bad guys are at the center of that. On the pro side....if all the bad guys are in jail....then justifying an arsenal goes away for protection reasons.

Put the bad guys in jail.....and all that is left are straw men built by the two factions.

Hope that makes sense....

18 hours ago, Dr Johnny Fever said:

****'s sporting goods....B)

The familiar version of the name richard.

Oh, lol. Damn I'm getting old....

15 hours ago, bmore_ken said:

I know plenty of liberals and none of them care about your guns. Again you're just a partisan hack.

Well, I do feel sorry for those who fool themselves into the thinking a gun will by them protection only to have it take the life of themselves or someone they love.

But that's just me. A bleeding-heart liberal.